2.20 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 24, 2022
his review does abide by the rules though.
him talking about that line goes with rule 1, as he's showing what aspect of the content he enjoyed.
he does not mention any other games or developer in their review so it abides by rule 2.
the review is about the game, and not the developer so it abides by rule 3.
although his review was quite short, it does meet the 200 character requirement, whether you consider it as spam is up to you though but it abides by rule 4 in my opinion.
his review isn't solely focused on his feelings about a specific genre, so it abides by rule 5.
and he isn't reviewing his own game, so it abides by rule 6.

and although it says to try to be objective, reviews and ratings are ultimately nothing more personal opinions and preferences. what one enjoys, another person will find it terrible. granted, while he could have mentioned the negatives, it ultimately doesn't deter from his enjoyment. to him, that one line is enough to ignore all the grammar and spelling errors the game may have and enjoy the game enough to warrant a 5 stars in his eyes.
Rule #4 is BS, you cannot even post a review when you don't type 200 characters in it. The only difference is, I wrote I didn't finish playing it. I did now, it's short, it's not finished yet, but hell, most games here aren't finished yet...

But having said that, you don't get any negative points or be blocked on this forum for that. So nothing happened...

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Writing and renders needs ab bit of work. But in generel i like the story, it is some new idee and i think a i-patch it is not needed.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The meta joke about patreon rules was dumb. Honestly there are ways around those rules, if you don't use it, it's your own fault. And if you don't like those rules, use other sides like Subscribestar, there nobody cares about incest.
Then there are quite a few typos, like i instead of I. Or sentences where words get mixed up (e.g. "Thank you Katia for cooking" instead of "Thank you for cooking, Katia"), capitalization and punctuation also need work. Needs definitly a proofreader. (And before someone points a finger at me, I know my english isn't the best either...) ATM there is not always difference between thoughts, whispered or spoken words. The renders are grainy, especially the few close ups of the characters. The fact, that the characters are looking most of the time in the direction of the player, let the renders look unnatural. Evelyn is an annoying character, demanding things from her boss is unacceptable and would get her fired, if you think logically. The scenes between these two agents weren't really neccessary, at least in the way they were shown. They felt random. The choice to skip content with Ryan, is...., how to put this..., well..., BS. You should give the option to AVOID content with characters the players don't like. AVOID like in "nothing happens at all", not SKIP like in "it happens in background". Traps, futas and shemales are quite controversal and not everybody likes content with them. Just giving the option to skip it, won't solve the problem. Yes, it would make the writing a bit more work, depending on the choices. But overall more people would appriciate the effort, because in the long run, if scenes would just get skipped, then the content would still be mentioned in other scenes. That would drive people away.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Alternative Family [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 89mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: OmegaN9ne

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
NTR, femdom planned? (I hope not)

This one gonna be a harem game? (I hope yes)

What is the trap content here?
The black haired twin is a boy, but dresses and acts like a girl. The family refers to him as "he"/"him", despite the acting and dressing. And up to this point, there is only a option to skip content, it still happens.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
CamaroFan432 impressive! you are really following the game.
I mean, following is the wrong word here. I just played the game and actually read everything. Therefore I know for sure, that the option only skips the Ryan scene. My opinion is still, that you should maybe put an option into the game to actually AVOID the sexual content with Ryan, so that nothing happens. As I already said, it would need a bit more work, because following scenes need to acknowledge the choice of the player, but it would be better. People don't have problem with him actually being there, but the sexual part might be something not everyone likes. Skipping feels like a halfassed solution.

In the end, it's just my suggestion. If you want to implement it or not, is still up to you.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The black haired twin is a boy, but dresses and acts like a girl. The family refers to him as "he"/"him", despite the acting and dressing. And up to this point, there is only a option to skip content, it still happens.
Then game is not for me. Just skipping is a joke. What's the point of Skipping if scenes happening despite choices ?? They better to be preventable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean, following is the wrong word here. I just played the game and actually read everything. Therefore I know for sure, that the option only skips the Ryan scene. My opinion is still, that you should maybe put an option into the game to actually AVOID the sexual content with Ryan, so that nothing happens. As I already said, it would need a bit more work, because following scenes need to acknowledge the choice of the player, but it would be better. People don't have problem with him actually being there, but the sexual part might be something not everyone likes. Skipping feels like a halfassed solution.

In the end, it's just my suggestion. If you want to implement it or not, is still up to you.
Actually the sex scenes are the problem. Skipping them and having them happen anyway isn't going to satisfy practically anyone who doesn't want that content.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2
Size 73.9 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I'll wait a bit more for content, but the tags have definitely got me interested. Good luck, Colossal Gnome. I mean, Huge Halfling. I mean, Enormous Midget. I mean, Very Tall Leprechaun. I mean, Giant Dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: Giant Dwarf

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The MC is an orphan... so not sure what an Incest patch would bring us. Unless the family living him starts fooling around with each other. Just my take on the situation. :>)
That idea works for me, or a long-lost sister shows up, maybe even his biological mother who gave him up as a baby, because the father was prostituting her and they didn't want kids to slow them down. Now, she wants to be a mother and a prostitute, her son can fuck her and pimp her. Talk about a trip to the dark side.

Reactions: PervertAndProudOfIt
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes