2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Android link not working.
It worked sorry.
The game look good but what the fuck is wrong with his face.
How did you get the android port to work? All i got was a zip file with a bunch of files in it...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1
Size 51.2 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port, fwiw.

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
COVID-19 & a war in eastern Europe? I like the games that include international situation. That's great.
ps: If we can customize those girls' information, that will be even better.
yep that was the point I like to play and watch something related to the present events too I know some will not like it but I can't please everyone.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
seeing A LOT of similarities with 'My Friend's Family' difference is thats an ntr game where this doesnt appear to be as yet and the visuals are better here.. storyline is EXACTLY the same tho.. even the looking after the friends family while he is off at the war
Hmmm interesting, I never played MFF and there will be no ntr here, and just keep playing the game I am sure you will be surprised with the story.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hello Giant Dwarf
thank you for presenting your project to us here.

the fact that topics such as covid, war and their effects have dominated the news and daily events for months/years is unfortunately the reality. Personally, I don't like bringing this into a game as a background/story. connecting the escape in this story with a criminal background or a natural/environmental catastrophe would have made more sense from my point of view.

the renders/animations are ok, but english seems to be a problem - errors in he/his and she/her are noticeable here.
mentioning the patreon rules in the game and then the MC suddenly becomes a brother during a conversation in the bathroom, not the best idea to circumvent the rules.

another story would certainly have attracted a lot more attention from me, so it only remains for me to wish you luck with your project.
I know that some people won't like the idea of connecting the game to bad events that are happening, sorry for that but I wanted the game to be related to something real and all players are related to, for my English it's very bad I know English is my third language I used proofreading software and made someone to do the proofreading too but it looks I still messing up and thank you for your polite feedback.

Reactions: Maverick1965

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This runs like a three legged dog in treacle on my linux laptop. It feels like there's a loop constantly taking up most of the CPU. Never seen that before in a Renpy game.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes