2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
that should be enough, but some android users have some issues too that it will be fixed in the next update, I am not sure that will fix your problem too but you can try, the next update will be out in October you can tray it again.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
that should be enough, but some android users have some issues too that it will be fixed in the next update, I am not sure that will fix your problem too but you can try, the next update will be out in October you can tray it again.
I'll keep an eye open for it. Thanks ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Giant Dwarf

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are the scenes with the trap character definitely skippable but not avoidable? Just to be sure.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
the scenes will be avoidable or to be accurate skippable.
Skippable and avoidable are two very different things. It seems the player will have to get sexual with the trap either way. Forcing it on the player and only giving an option to "not see it" doesn't make it not happen altogether. That's going to rub a lot of players the wrong way. It's a pass for me now and it may be a good idea to put that information in the dev notes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Skippable and avoidable are two very different things. It seems the player will have to get sexual with the trap either way. Forcing it on the player and only giving an option to "not see it" doesn't make it not happen altogether. That's going to rub a lot of players the wrong way. It's a pass for me now and it may be a good idea to put that information in the dev notes.
Ok, I was interested to know if that had changed. I guess I can definitely ignore the game.

Reactions: EJW and Raziel_8

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
A couple minor things in the opening scene, older daughters name changes and at least one line repeats, looks to have been corrected, but they both remain. Old save caused missing images.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

View attachment 2157897

Overview:
you will take a role of a single man who lives a normal live until he got a call from an old friend,
asking him a favor of having his family in his house because of the war,
and from here things start to change, new events will be happening new peoples,
you will meet and some other problems from MC's past will show up ,how MC will deal with all that is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-11-10
Developer: Giant Dwarf - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
Mac
(Demo): MEGA - - -
Android(v0.1): - PIXELDRAIN -

* The android version did not tested yet if there is any problem please let me know.
View attachment 1973545 View attachment 1973547 View attachment 1973549 View attachment 1973550 View attachment 1973553 View attachment 1973554 View attachment 1973555 View attachment 1973556 View attachment 1973557
Hello Giant Dwarf, I am loving your game. I would love to know if the MC will eventually have sex with Ryan, or will this just be a tease?

Jul 24, 2022
View attachment 2185182
Not a reason for a 5 star review.

There's a list of rules for reviews you know.

View attachment 2185202
I found it a good reason. It made fun of with a problem I have with most games where sister is replaced by roommate, and the mother with landlady. Until now I like it a lot better, than some other VN I watched the last few days that got 4-5 stars...

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 2185182
Not a reason for a 5 star review.

There's a list of rules for reviews you know.

View attachment 2185202
his review does abide by the rules though.
him talking about that line goes with rule 1, as he's showing what aspect of the content he enjoyed.
he does not mention any other games or developer in their review so it abides by rule 2.
the review is about the game, and not the developer so it abides by rule 3.
although his review was quite short, it does meet the 200 character requirement, whether you consider it as spam is up to you though but it abides by rule 4 in my opinion.
his review isn't solely focused on his feelings about a specific genre, so it abides by rule 5.
and he isn't reviewing his own game, so it abides by rule 6.

and although it says to try to be objective, reviews and ratings are ultimately nothing more personal opinions and preferences. what one enjoys, another person will find it terrible. granted, while he could have mentioned the negatives, it ultimately doesn't deter from his enjoyment. to him, that one line is enough to ignore all the grammar and spelling errors the game may have and enjoy the game enough to warrant a 5 stars in his eyes.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes