2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
seeing A LOT of similarities with 'My Friend's Family' difference is thats an ntr game where this doesnt appear to be as yet and the visuals are better here.. storyline is EXACTLY the same tho.. even the looking after the friends family while he is off at the war

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Giant Dwarf

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
So... right now there is no choices to be made by the... reader? It's mostly a character introduction, and a short intro... It needs some versions to be barely enjoyable.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello Giant Dwarf
thank you for presenting your project to us here.

the fact that topics such as covid, war and their effects have dominated the news and daily events for months/years is unfortunately the reality. Personally, I don't like bringing this into a game as a background/story. connecting the escape in this story with a criminal background or a natural/environmental catastrophe would have made more sense from my point of view.

the renders/animations are ok, but english seems to be a problem - errors in he/his and she/her are noticeable here.
mentioning the patreon rules in the game and then the MC suddenly becomes a brother during a conversation in the bathroom, not the best idea to circumvent the rules.

another story would certainly have attracted a lot more attention from me, so it only remains for me to wish you luck with your project.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Android link not working.
It worked sorry.
The game look good but what the fuck is wrong with his face.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
i just nearly died because of the loud ass ringtone. the alarm in the beginning was terrible as well. and those are the only sounds so far. why tf would you do that?

• Haha

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I played for a bit and unfortunate I had to stop, because of how Katia was thinking during breakfast on how to pay the mc by being a bit slutty.

I saw a lot of people asking for a patch on the comments before I download, so that made me hopeful and I thought it was just a matter of time until someone makes one, but from the bit that I played an incest patch wouldn't make any sense during that scene, your mother just wouldn't do that. So Patreon fear broke the game from the ground up and a game without incest fetish I don't even bother, which is a shame since Katia could've been a hot mommy.

Best of luck to the dev.

EDIT: I just saw the picture on the post above, so yeah incest patch definitely would never work since this is going on with Katia so early in the game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mcclem5257

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Game keeps freezing. Edit: I think I figured it out, dev is using "show" instead of "scene" in his script file for images which uses up a lot of memory.

Last edited:

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hello all and thank you for playing the game and taking the time to comment here, unfortunately, I can't keep up with all the comments here so if you have any questions please put them on and I will be more than happy to answer it, besides that you will find all the news and the progress about the game there, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverick1965

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Really liked it for a 0.1, characters are cute.

Only thing I wanted to point out is that you should consider replacing the 'show' for 'scene' when coding, otherwise the images keep piling up and the game would slow down and crash in my phone.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes