2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
you will take a role of a single man who lives a normal live until he got a call from an old friend,
asking him a favor of having his family in his house because of the war,
i think we all know how this goes :BootyTime:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So the trap just skipable.. Meaning MC still fuck trap but player can choose to see or not see the scene. No way for MC to not be gay? Like avoid any sexual scene with him at all?

Can player avoid anything to do with black woman on the left in the banner ? No disrespect for anyone who like her but she literally kill my bonner.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks Good Game (y)
You Have Loli Tag (y)ok Put Virgin Tag extra for this :cool:(y)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
This is begging for an incest mod. Jack can be MC's bro instead of friend so a mom, 1 older and 2 younger neices that can pass for 12-14ish instead of fake 18's (prob the reasons for the loli tag) if an age dialog mod was part of the incest one. Would be a nice middle finger to Patreon. I usually don't bother with .1 versions or demos but it's a rare slow day so maybe wait until v.2 or .3 to see if it gets abandoned or not.

Reactions: RoyMe

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So the trap just skipable.. Meaning MC still fuck trap but player can choose to see or not see the scene. No way for MC to not be gay? Like avoid any sexual scene with him at all?
As far as I know you can skip those scenes but not avoid them. They keep happening even if you don't see them.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
My one major complaint: Olana looks older then the mom despite being her daughter. My personal suggestion is just change her to being the Aunt/ sister of the mom or half sister since they do look very different. It would be a lot less work this way and you just have to change a few lines of text, versus changing her model and all the current images.

Also the Protagonists eyes look cross eyed most of the time. I'd leave the images that exist as is for now, but something to consider as you work on it more.

Other then those two things though seems good overall, and looks like it might have an interesting premise!

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
For your description you put "you will take a role of a single man" so my question is,is he a young man(around 18 or so) or a older man(around 30 or so)?

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes