• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Obvious language issues aside, I enjoyed this demo. Ryan/Rayan is a nice addition and certainly an area that doesn't get near enough love in games. I also agree with the naming. Give the girls something Slavic and sexy. The characters will stand out from the dross by that alone.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Maverick1965 thank you for traying the game, and yes I agree with you I am working on fixing it in the next update I even try to make better renders, I just posted one in patreon and i love to know your opinion, thanks again.

Reactions: Maverick1965

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
any idea on how long you intend to spend between updates ?
I liked the demo and would like to see how it unfolds :)
keep up the good work

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Has some promise. Should stay away from making it yet another incest game hiding behind "friend" titles. Just make it truly about a family of refugees who happen to be the family of an actual friend. Of course we are gonna stick our dick in every member of our friend's family. Needs a lot of proofreading done, one of my favorite typos was this one...

screenshot0001.png

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
bamachine Originally it meant to be incest with a patch of course but then the story will be off beside I don't like landlady and roommate thing so I decided to make it about a friend's family. and you are right lot of proofreading is needed.

Reactions: Lanthander

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Edited the script.rpy file for those wanting Ryan's name fixed and the grammar errors fixed. Just unzip in the game subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I like it, it reads and looks good. Even if it's true that there is a lot of typography and errorss.

Keep up the good work, dev! (y)

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Trap and femboy both are gone and I don't know why
The story sounds good, so if in the future you decide to make the scenes with the trap character avoidable, I will surely try it (in any case, my opinion is that if you do it, it's because you want to do it and not because you feel forced to). Otherwise, thanks for the game and good luck.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau the whole route will not be avoidable at the same time the story will not be so focused on the character but the scenes will be skippable.
Actually if the scenes happen, I don't care if I see them or not, I'm not interested in the game. There are things that I don't care if they happen behind the camera or in front of it, the simple fact that they happen completely ends any possible interest that I have, and this kind of sex scenes is one of them.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes