2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Okay so, the pros: Cute girls I guess.
The cons? The story's whatever, it could even be good honestly to some degree. My main thing is, you should really have this ran under an editor. Have someone go through the script because there's a lot of stuff I don't understand. Is the girls name Ryan or Rayan?

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Most of my opinions have already been outlined here. Writing needs work but fixable. The renders are struggling big time. New DAZ user? Please take the time before your next release to light your scenes and render them cleanly. The idea is good. The project seems legit but that's going to kill this thing in the crib if the renders look worse than what a real time 3D engine can put out. Not shade, but honest criticism.

• Red Heart

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
LegacyUser thank you for your feedback, I myself not completely satisfied with the renders, but working with old CPU for rendering make the rendering time so long so redoing the image is bit hard know but I will try my best and yes sir I am new DAZ user, thanks again.

Reactions: LegacyUser

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Anglo names are every where now and i want it to make it easy for plyer to remember characters names
Fuck Anglo dominance. A bit diversity is enjoyable now and then. Honestly I don't even remember the names of my favorite adult games. By giving the characters more exotic/foreign names you have the opportunity to get some free flavor. You could even stand out a bit by it. Nobody will remember the 13th Katie, but maybe someone will remember Tatiana. You don't have to go full authentic Slav names and better don't because most of us won't be familiar with the alphabet or the pronunciation. Just do Hollywood (westerinzed) Slav names: Anna, Katja, Olga, Masha, etc.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Fuck Anglo dominance. A bit diversity is enjoyable now and then. Honestly I don't even remember the names of my favorite adult games. By giving the characters more exotic/foreign names you have the opportunity to get some free flavor. You could even stand out a bit by it. Nobody will remember the 13th Katie, but maybe someone will remember Tatiana. You don't have to go full authentic Slav names and better don't because most of us won't be familiar with the alphabet or the pronunciation. Just do Hollywood (westerinzed) Slav names: Anna, Katja, Olga, Masha, etc.
you have good point there ! I may even use one of the names you mentioned, thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Tanja Lenka Danika, plenty of great names available.

• Red Heart

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
LegacyUser thank you for your feedback, I myself not completely satisfied with the renders, but working with old CPU for rendering make the rendering time so long so redoing the image is bit hard know but I will try my best and yes sir I am new DAZ user, thanks again.
Never be afraid to ask for help too. There are people on the forum that are willing to help. My time is limited but I'd be happy to proof and edit English if you would like. Half the time I'm bored waiting on my renders to finish.

• Red Heart

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game has nothing to show. It's 24 images of VERY low quality (likely preview renders), even the poses need more work.
Also, the Python and Renpy libraries are twice the size of the actual game content.

I'd say, interesting, but developer, there is no point in releasing a game with only ONE image as actual adult content. You won't gain followers that way.

You need to show at least SOME better looking images and some animation, if not just three poses alternating or something.

Your images are flat and lifeless. They are 1080p and that's about what good can be said about them.

As it is now, it has nothing of interest at all, other than the beginning of a story framework. And 24 images.

PS:
Game data: 11.5 MB
Renpy data: 133 MB

BTW, for the €1 patrons, they get the previous tier benefits ;) And images of characters on your patreon should not be locked to patrons only. You do need to show your skills off in some way, and you're not doing it in the game image slideshow.

Last edited:

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
This game has nothing to show. It's 24 images of VERY low quality (likely preview renders), even the poses need more work.
Also, the Python and Renpy libraries are twice the size of the actual game content.

I'd say, interesting, but developer, there is no point in releasing a game with only ONE image as actual adult content. You won't gain followers that way.

You need to show at least SOME better looking images and some animation, if not just three poses alternating or something.

Your images are flat and lifeless. They are 1080p and that's about what good can be said about them.

As it is now, it has nothing of interest at all, other than the beginning of a story framework. And 24 images.

PS:
Game data: 11.5 MB
Renpy data: 133 MB

BTW, for the €1 patrons, they get the previous tier benefits ;) And images of characters on your patreon should not be locked to patrons only. You do need to show your skills off in some way, and you're not doing it in the game image slideshow.
thanks for trying the game and the feedback all will be fixed in the next update, and to be honest i spent like15 min setting up pateron so i konw it's a bet mess over there.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes