2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The two back haired girls look quite good to me. The two other not so much...
But anyway - good luck! Using Patreon instead of Subscribestar you might need it, sooner or later.
I might have a look at it again later, when there is much more content.

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Can't wait to get my meat hooks into the daughter and her twin... (such a bad description in the OP followed up by the usual bad Engrish in the game. I was "quite" pissed off about it and I couldn't be "quiet" anymore... :p

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Can't wait to get my meat hooks into the daughter and her twin... (such a bad description in the OP followed up by the usual bad Engrish in the game. I was "quite" pissed off about it and I couldn't be "quiet" anymore... :p
Sorry for my bad English ,it's my third language ,but i will try my best to make it better.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Ok, some thoughts.
1) Proofreading. The text part has a huge relevance in this moment. A good text means a lot for user.
2) The graphics can improve. I would do some more renders to discover the various females in the game.
3) Ryan is a good idea ;)
4) Trama looks ok, hope for more development of the various hints you are giving.

Final suggestion. Don't rush. Better working slowly and do the best that you can do. Good luck!

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
StokkaFilippo thank you for your feed back ,that's exactly what i am looking for and all you said will took in consideration in the future.
another suggestion about Ryan:
I know you announced TRAP content, and i am totally fine with it as far as it matches the story......
But you maybe consider to make it a choice whether Ryan is a Transgender or not (just like 2 paths). I know it would mean that you do some of the scenes twice - depending of the choice, but it could be worth the effort imho.
(Even i don't know if Ryan trans is mandatory for the story at all in some case)
And YES, i don't call it TRAP - i call it trans. I divide between transsexuality (a person born in wrong body), and TRAP (a MAN pretending to be a girl by dressing, makeup and behaviour, but still being a man (like drag queens, ladyboys etc).
But hey - i know - over here everything having a dick and a skirt is called TRAP, and everything having a dick and sex aside MC is called NTR .... BOTH wrong used definitions - just saying.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Why have the Slavs refugees all Anglo names? That breaks immersion. Also haven them be as relative to the MC doesn't makes any sense, when they are first time to the US.

Also it really needs more proof reading. You don't put commas on the next word. You put it on the previous word.

Anyway good luck. Exploiting refugees seems like a fresh idea.

• Red Heart

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
another suggestion about Ryan:
I know you announced TRAP content, and i am totally fine with it as far as it matches the story......
But you maybe consider to make it a choice whether Ryan is a Transgender or not (just like 2 paths). I know it would mean that you do some of the scenes twice - depending of the choice, but it could be worth the effort imho.
(Even i don't know if Ryan trans is mandatory for the story at all in some case)
And YES, i don't call it TRAP - i call it trans. I divide between transsexuality (a person born in wrong body), and TRAP (a MAN pretending to be a girl by dressing, makeup and behaviour, but still being a man (like drag queens, ladyboys etc).
But hey - i know - over here everything having a dick and a skirt is called TRAP, and everything having a dick and sex aside MC is called NTR .... BOTH wrong used definitions - just saying.
it is a bit hard for me to do 2 baths right now because every image take about 2 hours to render,and i am not planning any NTR and if there will be any it will be avoidable ,thank you for your feedback i appreciate it .

Last edited:
Reactions: peperondana

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm in the mood to try all kinds of games. English aside, since I'm seeing that it's a small problem here, this looks pretty good. I'll check this out.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Why have the Slavs refugees all Anglo names? That breaks immersion. Also haven them be as relative to the MC doesn't makes any sense, when they are first time to the US.

Also it really needs more proof reading. You don't put commas on the next word. You put it on the previous word.

Anyway good luck. Exploiting refugees seems like a fresh idea.
Anglo names are every where now and i want it to make it easy for plyer to remember characters names, and the family are not related to MC and i totally agree agree with you about proof reading English is my third language and i know i am bad at it but i will be working on that, thank you for your feedback bro.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'm in the mood to try all kinds of games. English aside, since I'm seeing that it's a small problem here, this looks pretty good. I'll check this out.
thank you for trying it just dont forget to give some feedback and by the way the game is not that long maybe 5 to 10 minutes of playing.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes