VN Ren'Py Completed Alternative Punishment [v1.0] [Kinetic Novels]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Uff ... I have no idea how to put it in words, but the story ... the story is awful, I feel mentally assaulted.
Girls (hmm, the modell of Amy is ringing a Jill ... ähm a bell ...) and renders are nice though, but there is no way I play this a second time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Uff ... I have no idea how to put it in words, but the story ... the story is awful, I feel mentally assaulted.
Girls (hmm, the modell of Amy is ringing a bell ...) and renders are nice though, but there is no way I play this a second time.
Tell us how you really feel! lol Since you completed it, was there femdom? If so, I'll just delete it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicod

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Tell us how you really feel! lol Since you completed it, was there femdom? If so, I'll just delete it.
I just played to one end (Amy), some girls want to force you into dedicated decisions but I would not call this femdom. But to be honest I wanted the game to be finished and I want to forget about it as soon as possible.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I don't think femdom is in the game. Haven't finished it, but, if it's there, let us know.
Yeah, my bad. I saw the word Cock and Ball torture in the attachment there, so I thought no-no not femdom please. I finished it just now. There isn't anything that could be call officially as femdom-taggable in there. My bad again, sorry.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How is it kinetic if there are multiple endings?
Technically this is a kinetic novel, the choices have no effect throughout the game and only at the very end you get to choose between 3 different endings which is just a different scene for each.

There is no story branching at any point aside from the final 3 scenes, that explains the developer name and notes.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Well, I deleted this as the game has very light femdom. Not sure if the tag should be added or not Noneya666
light femdom? if you're talking about the scene where the girl ties up the other girl and mc walks in? that's BDSM there was no submitting or any other indication of femdom. Being tied up doesn't exactly mean domination its just bondage. Submitting (ie being on knees in front of them, being commanded, and following those commands without hesitation. Worshipping, etc)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
light femdom? if you're talking about the scene where the girl ties up the other girl and mc walks in? that's BDSM there was no submitting or any other indication of femdom. Being tied up doesn't exactly mean domination its just bondage. Submitting (ie being on knees in front of them, being commanded, and following those commands without hesitation. Worshipping, etc)
No. The girls are very demanding and orders you around. One even claims she's your owner. I'm just a little over the top when it comes to that.

Reactions: I am Gone

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
No. The girls are very demanding and orders you around. One even claims she's your owner. I'm just a little over the top when it comes to that.
That would be because you are kinda in a prison. Like I said there are no femdom actions it will start more shit with people like me who enjoy femdom. Like literally no femdom actions I've seen all the images in no way and shape is the MC in any sort of submissive position. Shit he even kinda doms the black chick grabs her by the throat and ass fucks her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That would be because you are kinda in a prison. Like I said there are no femdom actions it will start more shit with people like me who enjoy femdom. Like literally no femdom actions I've seen all the images in no way and shape is the MC in any sort of submissive position. Shit he even kinda doms the black chick grabs her by the throat and ass fucks her.
Agreed. That's why I didn't say it needs it and was asking. I'm just extreme when it comes to certain genres in games.

Reactions: I am Gone

nicod

May 17, 2019
it's just a different taste nothing is bad or good in adult games
but we play depending on our taste

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
it's just a different taste nothing is bad or good in adult games
but we play depending on our taste
Ok um, what? Where in my post was I talking about taste or anything good or bad? :LUL: Femdom is about someone submitting to a female and doing what they are told like a good little toy. There was nothing like that in this game just regular jail, prison things. There was bondage but that's something entirely different.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes