VN Ren'Py Completed Alternative Punishment [v1.0] [Kinetic Novels]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I just powered through because I saw a lesbian scene in the previews.

The scenes are pretty lighthearted apart from one that's a rape scene. 2 of the girls are lesbians in a relationship. They want to do some blindfold play and one of them gets tied to the bed and blindfolded. The MC manages to get the other away then goes in and rapes the tied up lesbian.

That scene was way out of place with the rest of the game, it's a bit weird.

Aside from that at the end you get 3 choices, fuck the woman in charge and she signs your release papers, you walk free. Turn her down and go back to start a relationship with Amy or turn her down and go back to start a relationship with Rina.

Story aint worth shit but the girls look great and apart from the rape scene it's not terrible.
I bought it on Steam. It looked interesting and decided to share it here. After reading stuff people were saying, I refunded it. Now, after reading what you just wrote, I'm glad I refunded it.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I just powered through because I saw a lesbian scene in the previews.

The scenes are pretty lighthearted apart from one that's a rape scene. 2 of the girls are lesbians in a relationship. They want to do some blindfold play and one of them gets tied to the bed and blindfolded. The MC manages to get the other away then goes in and rapes the tied up lesbian.

That scene was way out of place with the rest of the game, it's a bit weird.

Aside from that at the end you get 3 choices, fuck the woman in charge and she signs your release papers, you walk free. Turn her down and go back to start a relationship with Amy or turn her down and go back to start a relationship with Rina.

Story aint worth shit but the girls look great and apart from the rape scene it's not terrible.
Added rape tag. Didn't play it just looked at the images for tags.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see the dev's name is Kinetic, but there is no kinetic tag. Is this actually kinetic? It would need a kinetic tag, then, wouldn't it?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I tried, I failed.

I cannot ... I point blank refuse ... I will never, eeeeeeeeever play a character called fucking George.

There is nobody under 90 called George, wanna know why?

It's a shit name the human race evolved to never use. The only people called George had parents that absolutely despised them and wanted them to spend their lives suffering for having a name even people in the middle ages were ashamed of.

The only person allowed to use that name was George of the Jungle ..... because he lived in a jungle far away from civilisation but even then the animals mocked him for having a dumbass name.

If anyone reading this happens to be called George, I would very much like to deeply, from the bottom of my heart, most sincerely apologise ...... for the sucky name you got stuck with.
Me too (hey, wait, isn't that some sort of thing...) I only play games where I can name MC except, I played this. I really don't understand why MC would ever want to leave that camp? Every girl there wanted you, (even the warden) why would you go back to a life of stealing and sniffing panties??? Unless you are the biggest fucking loser in the world...

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hey, it's listed as a KN on Steam. But, it's actually not. I think it's because the dev's handle is 'Kinetic Novels'. I don't know. I just bought it and shared it.
Thanks so much for fullfilling my request. I really appreciate it!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Didn't know there was a request. Ahaha But, don't get too happy about the game. lol Enjoy. IF you can. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I requested this game a week or so after it came out, found out about it via Sex Positive Gaming

edit: forgot to say this.

Well, even if this wasn't you answering a request, I appreciate you letting me be able to play it!

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I FOUND THIS GAME TO BE FUN. It had some typical spelling errors and typos but nothing horrible. Also had a couple of scenes where it repeated the comments, but again nothing serious. The adult content was good and had a lot for such a small build. Give it four out of five.

Reactions: makcim334
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes