VN Ren'Py Completed Alternative Punishment [v1.0] [Kinetic Novels]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok um, what? Where in my post was I talking about taste or anything good or bad? :LUL: Femdom is about someone submitting to a female and doing what they are told like a good little toy. There was nothing like that in this game just regular jail, prison things. There was bondage but that's something entirely different.
I think it's just because of our discussion. I don't know though. Maybe we should clean our discussion of it up, so there's nothing to influence people in one way or the other?

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicod

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Who said it was your issue? You just started yelling at me for no reason.
It is your issue when you don't take the time to refresh the page. Another issue is the fact you didn't even bother to read any other posts. Which that discussion was literally above your post. A 2 second glance would've told you all that you needed.

• Angry
Reactions: SlavMaster

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It is your issue when you don't take the time to refresh the page. Another issue is the fact you didn't even bother to read any other posts. Which that discussion was literally above your post. A 2 second glance would've told you all that you needed.
Who refreshes the page before they post? And why is it anybody's issue? It was a normal question about something quite interesting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried, I failed.

I cannot ... I point blank refuse ... I will never, eeeeeeeeever play a character called fucking George.

There is nobody under 90 called George, wanna know why?

It's a shit name the human race evolved to never use. The only people called George had parents that absolutely despised them and wanted them to spend their lives suffering for having a name even people in the middle ages were ashamed of.

The only person allowed to use that name was George of the Jungle ..... because he lived in a jungle far away from civilisation but even then the animals mocked him for having a dumbass name.

If anyone reading this happens to be called George, I would very much like to deeply, from the bottom of my heart, most sincerely apologise ...... for the sucky name you got stuck with.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I tried, I failed.

I cannot ... I point blank refuse ... I will never, eeeeeeeeever play a character called fucking George.

There is nobody under 90 called George, wanna know why?

It's a shit name the human race evolved to never use. The only people called George had parents that absolutely despised them and wanted them to spend their lives suffering for having a name even people in the middle ages were ashamed of.

The only person allowed to use that name was George of the Jungle ..... because he lived in a jungle far away from civilisation but even then the animals mocked him for having a dumbass name.

If anyone reading this happens to be called George, I would very much like to deeply, from the bottom of my heart, most sincerely apologise ...... for the sucky name you got stuck with.
35E26112-25B4-4557-BA8E-0274D0835536.jpeg

Reactions: RenegadeAndroid

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what are the different endings?
NTR'd by passing troops.
NTR'd by raiders.
NTR'd by giant radioactive Kangaroo's.

It's horrible I tells thee.

There are a choice of 3 endings you pick at the end. It doesn't need a guide, you literally pick one of the 3 endings. There is one for freedom where you just get let go, one for Rina and one for Amy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
NTR'd by passing troops.
NTR'd by raiders.
NTR'd by giant radioactive Kangaroo's.

It's horrible I tells thee.

There are a choice of 3 endings you pick at the end. It doesn't need a guide, you literally pick one of the 3 endings. There is one for freedom where you just get let go, one for Rina and one for Amy.
I didn't know. Never finished the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't know. Never finished the game.
I just powered through because I saw a lesbian scene in the previews.

The scenes are pretty lighthearted apart from one that's a rape scene. 2 of the girls are lesbians in a relationship. They want to do some blindfold play and one of them gets tied to the bed and blindfolded. The MC manages to get the other away then goes in and rapes the tied up lesbian.

That scene was way out of place with the rest of the game, it's a bit weird.

Aside from that at the end you get 3 choices, fuck the woman in charge and she signs your release papers, you walk free. Turn her down and go back to start a relationship with Amy or turn her down and go back to start a relationship with Rina.

Story aint worth shit but the girls look great and apart from the rape scene it's not terrible.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes