Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I got really confused since my memory of this game and another (i think it had the generic name "town of lust" or something)
somehow mergedw ith one another

i ran through town, fairly confused
since i felt like the layout was familiar yet foreign at the same time.

the game is *very* similar in story and outline.
shit i always expected to find that rock in the south to allow me to cheat
or to see a temple for one of the goddesses just out of reach via some arbitrary blockade

Anyway. Good to see that Alvein still gets love from dev and community :3
It's not Town of Lust, it's Town of Passion, probably (hardly a generic game, btw, try it out again now that it's completed). And yes, I guess Yni liked the idea of Town of Passion and decided to do something similar.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
It's not Town of Lust, it's Town of Passion, probably (hardly a generic game, btw, try it out again now that it's completed). And yes, I guess Yni liked the idea of Town of Passion and decided to do something similar.
Will mc also marry his mother?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Plese make

Do u get any hint playing the game?
Mmm, I think we can make another comparison with Town of Passion here. Remember in that game girls were separated between Love and Lust? Meaning, you lusted and loved all of them, but your relationship was driven by just one of the two depending in the girl herself? It looks like this has a similar system. While your relationship with mom is based on love, the relationship with your aunt looks lust driven. Your relationship with the dwarf girl looks love driven, while the combat master's relationship looks lust driven. And so it goes.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so.. how far is this game progressed? there is an ending close or any girls that are done or something? or this game is to let it in shelf another year or 2?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Man I really hate that boulder mini-game with Ygritte. Just plain annoying. Also, WHY THE FUCK does the game has to take those slight pauses to show that little icon each time I get hit and have to restart. Everything else was good though.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes