kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 2511762
The update is already available for patrons. You can read more information in the news on our patreon page - .
Have a great weekend fellas. ;)
Hello, great looking game. Am just curious, do you plan on making the scenes repeatable in game (aside from gallery) like how summertime saga does it? I checked it for a bit from a save provided in the forum and it seems there is some repeatable kissing and hugging and some viewing scenes. Didn't see any sex scenes, although I only checked for a very short while. Wishing you more success in your game!

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Someone tell me how I can increase agility in this game
In the morning you can do the everything training to up the 3 stats by 20%. I think you can only do the 60% until you spar or get to level 1 I think. You can help in the kitchen when it rains. Those were the two I can remember that are repeatable but I think there's another one.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Anyway to change Mom's title from Maid to Mom? It was super weird that the maid was super cushy and only dawned on me later when I opened the Joural that it's his mom, lol.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Anyway to change Mom's title from Maid to Mom? It was super weird that the maid was super cushy and only dawned on me later when I opened the Joural that it's his mom, lol.
It gives you the option to change her from maid to mom at the beggining of the game.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes