SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
because i like sharring route
There's a difference between sharing, and treating a woman like a toy, property, whom you only see as an object to make money. Which is basically what you described. I'm not a fan of the sharing route tbh, mainly because of the approach you have to take to get on the route. It's bad enough without it turning into what you described. I do find some of the scenes hot though, so I still skim through it on a save, just to see some of the h-scenes.

I wouldn't mind her getting some piercings though, depending on what kind. Only if she wants to get them though.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and Vlbc

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Maybe I should finally play this if its almost done and has good ratings... If only the main girl wouldn't be so fugly... q.q

Kluh1610

Jan 20, 2022
There's a difference between sharing, and treating a woman like a toy, property, whom you only see as an object to make money. Which is basically what you described. I'm not a fan of the sharing route tbh, mainly because of the approach you have to take to get on the route. It's bad enough without it turning into what you described. I do find some of the scenes hot though, so I still skim through it on a save, just to see some of the h-scenes.

I wouldn't mind her getting some piercings though, depending on what kind. Only if she wants to get them though.
This game currently has 3 routes and the sharing route currently Emilie becomes a slut, so I said I like the sharing route. I like being corrupt and being whore and currently only sharing route in this game is possible

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
To be fair, on the Sharing Route there are also Dialogue-options which let the MC say that she has to earn money. And this is even on the Girlfriend-Path with Sharing-Route active, so the Sexfriend-Path might be even more in this direction.

I would agree that she will not become a slut which is just pimped out, because in the end, she sticks with MC except for the bad endings. But it is not all lovey-dovey.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
To be fair, on the Sharing Route there are also Dialogue-options which let the MC say that she has to earn money. And this is even on the Girlfriend-Path with Sharing-Route active, so the Sexfriend-Path might be even more in this direction.

I would agree that she will not become a slut which is just pimped out, because in the end, she sticks with MC except for the bad endings. But it is not all lovey-dovey.
I think they talk about money and have money problems on all paths... :shrug:

MC is a tard to be honest... was a good boi and did what mommy and daddy wanted... fucked it up...
So instead of doing something with IT online like he wanted his brilliant idea is OnlyFans to make money...
Even indian phone scammers are smarter when it comes to business... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Displayme and Lerd0

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
No, she really isnt... xD that face, nu-uh... :x still, downloaded it and gotta test it out storywise, maybe the personality gets me xP
You don't think she's cute, does not mean she isn't cute, she's adorably cute both in looks and personality IMO, but if you can overlook your initial disinterest in her looks and just play the story and get to know her personality you may find her more to your liking.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes