Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, i did that because i thought it would be an obvious boost for Jenna, Lea being so popular and all, it didn't really occur to me that this was pro Lea choice.
Well, no need to be too harsh, just could be saying that her doing what she does is a deal breaker.
But to be honest, i tried her route just because i was curious about how the MC deals with the the whole situation, i really have no interest in her, so that was more nitpick than anything else...

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
So I have seen hints when trying to find information, but nothing solid. When it comes to the harem path, are there any hidden choices to avoid? Also it seems some choices can lock you out of getting a harem member. Is there a quick guide or anything like that to get all the girls without sharing?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So I have seen hints when trying to find information, but nothing solid. When it comes to the harem path, are there any hidden choices to avoid? Also it seems some choices can lock you out of getting a harem member. Is there a quick guide or anything like that to get all the girls without sharing?
The love path (harem route) will lock you out of any sharing completely. They are completely separate paths, they don't mix together at all. So you're good to go there. Pretty much every choice is straightforward, so it's easy to tell what choices lead to what paths.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Picked this up on the week 4 update, no idea why I hadn't see it sooner... I really enjoyed it. good story, only a bit of quirks in the dialogue and "wrong actor speaking" but nothing serious... The models, very nice choices, sure they are from HS, but still nice, a few big busty ones, always a fav, but the others are all ranges of body types, very nice, love the choices made so far, I"m sure thees several more "introductions" of other actors to come, cant wait to see them...

Very enjoyable read...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Do you have to be an asshole early on to unlock the Netorase content with Emille? I feel like that kind of goes against the theme of NTRS.
You can get that by being on the submissive route too. Basically, make her do stuff but don't be an ass. This game does a pretty good job at balancing the branches.

When you're in game, you can right click (opens the menu) and click on "relations" to see what routes your on.

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
feel like I am missing something, how do you move on from looking at the Alwaysfan page on your pc the first time it is brought up? I looked through the galleries and I cannot see how to move on.

NVM, just click on the X in the corner. Leaving this here for my fellow smooth brains.

Reactions: belovedeggs

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
feel like I am missing something, how do you move on from looking at the Alwaysfan page on your pc the first time it is brought up? I looked through the galleries and I cannot see how to move on.
Click the X on the top right corner of the browser.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
great game!
the way you handle things seem to have a lot more weight to them than in your average adult game (usually it's: you get/lay the girl or you don't).
I wish, there would be more contoversial games like this out there, but I also can understand, that most developers shy away from the discussion (given the imature reactions you usually get with stuff like this). (almost) nobody want's to lose audience. sadly, that's what makes most of this games a little shallow.
but in my definition this is, what actually makes a game: that you can win or lose (the girl/love), depending on your actions. and of course, the antagonist (for the girls). THAT makes a worthy fight
but the audience isn't there yet :)

on another note: the POV-dance scene with Natacha was great! :love:

angelm1ke

Aug 5, 2017
Awesome update! Loved the mmorpg idea.
I also want to praise the dev for not rushing the update and by doing so, ending up giving enough for the players to chew on.
I hope this dev gets the number of patreon supporters he deserves.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Do you have to be an asshole early on to unlock the Netorase content with Emille? I feel like that kind of goes against the theme of NTRS.
I don't think so? Or at least I can't recall making any decisions that were outwardly asshole-ish. The time I played as a complete asshole towards her it lead to a bad ending

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Is the path with Lea permanently shut when we reject her after the photoshoot? Or do we get another chance down the line once we save her from her deal with Marcus?

Reactions: belovedeggs
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes