Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Swinging scenes are gated behind choosing to whore out Emilie to one of the villains very early on in the game. You need to treat her like shit for at least the beginning of the game to even open that path. The Megan swinging scene requires actually saving her and Nicholas's relationship and not letting her get raped.
Even if you're into that though the scene is pretty well there just to emphasize what a shitty lover Nicholas is, Emilie deserves better than to get shared, but she really deserves better than to get shared with a limp prick loser like Nicholas.
LOL then I'm glad I chose to not encourage them to get back together, might try the alternative once I complete the game. Thanks!

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Anyone knows which choice triggers the swinging path? Is it the one where you are given a choice whether to encourage Nichols to patch up with Megan?
Are you on pure love route? Because there is no swinging on it as far as I know.
To be clear, it's possible to have the foursome scene with Emilie + MC + Nicolas + Megan without being on the sharing route, but there won't be any intercourse between Emilie and Nicolas in this case, which indeed requires following the sharing route.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
To be clear, it's possible to have the foursome scene with Emilie + MC + Nicolas + Megan without being on the sharing route, but there won't be any intercourse between Emilie and Nicolas in this case, which indeed requires following the sharing route.
Roger that, thanks for clarifying!

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Perhaps this is the longest update, will there really be so much content or will it take two weeks at once but one update???

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Well hopefully he does another one soon seeing how this one was, hopefully with no or less minigames...

Helder Oliver 21

Jan 11, 2022
The game is excellent, but could you please provide a step-by-step guide as the quiz part is very exhausting and wastes a lot of time. I wish there was a step-by-step guide for Android, please.

Reactions: Anteron

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Update released 31 of July Public release 7th of August
Loved a lot of things I read in that Patreon post. Even tho I think my playthrough was tailored perfectly to my tastes I will do the correct thing and start fresh with this completed version. I am glad to read that dev is surprised how game performed better than expected and I am also excited what other project would arise after this gathered experience. One thing I wanna hope for is to not stray too far away from the kinks present in this game since that is a huge reason why audience gathered here and enjoyed the game. Game can be completely different in thematic and story and even characters, but sudden change of kinks would not be good idea in my opinion so I hope that is considered. Kinda like musicians sticking to similar genre. Jack of all trades master of none does not have best track record in this industry. Cheers!

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Can't believe it will be end next week, I feel like it was just 2 months ago that I decided to support it for one month, yet it somehow turned out to be 2 years (just fan tier but still :p). Always believed that the game deserved a lot more recognition and support than it got, not to mention hoping that more games had such regular and quality updates, but it is what it is...

Anyway, can't wait till the next week. :)

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
When I first found this game I just downloaded it because it looked like it could tick a couple of boxes, but then I played it and it became one of those games where I had to see it through to the end and I'll be both happy to see the finale and sad to see it end, but I hope the dev can bring more games like this to life in the future and hopefully have as good a turnout for future games as this one had

Reactions: AtemX and Demnor
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes