Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I don't know if you are being funny or you are doing your best Stevie Wonder impression but if you look 3 posts above yours you will see when it will be released. If you have trouble counting as well as seeing I'll add this:

View attachment 3906253
Nah... I just discovered that I suck at converting UTC to CET... :HideThePain::FacePalm:
My quick math skills suck... but that doesn't matter cause math is racist... :WeSmart:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Sigh, why it's so late this time, it was always earlier... :(

Wish I would realized sooner that this time it's different release time, wouldn't hyped myself that I would be able to play this game today and not over the weekend. :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AtemX

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yay it's here! Definitely one of my most anticipated 'final' releases (Barring any patches or fixes I suppose) of the year. This and BW both being completed this year is an absolute treat, and it's definitely bittersweet. I'm happy there's more content and that I get to witness the conclusion of the story, but am sad that there will be no more story of this awesome game going forward.

I'm going to play it tonight, and even after it's all said and done, even though it will be over I will be looking forward to any future projects you do, and I'll definitely leave an extensive and thorough-ish review on the game once I'm finished.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's because Patreon always highlights the most popular tier, but if you click on the padlock at the bottom right of a post, it shows the tiers that actually have access to it, in this case Superfan and above.
Went to the itch.io since Android wasn't posted here, is the android port not getting a 1.0 release?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes