SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Crazy to see this coming to an end finally. Going to miss this one, as it is definitely a favorite. It's been a lot of fun. Congratulations on finally completing it!

Interested now to see what you have coming next. Thanks for everything. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2814800

Overview:
AlwaysFan is an adult visual novel where you play as Chris (customizable name),
a 21-year-old man who is in a difficult situation after the death of his parents.
Together with Emilie, a young albino girl and childhood friend in a similar situation to yours,
will you be able to overcome these difficulties?
What relationships will you have with Emilie and the other girls you meet along the way?
Will you be able to protect them in a world where crime is at its worst,
or will you sacrifice them without consideration to achieve your goals and satisfy your desires?
It all depends on your choices!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-07
Release Date: 2024-08-07
Developer: AtemX Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (v0.6.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Split

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: FAN SIGS - Spanish Translation**

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
** The translation of the previous patch is already included in the game, so there's no need to download it if it hasn't been updated for the current version.

View attachment 3907664 View attachment 3907669 View attachment 3907670 View attachment 3907671 View attachment 3907672 View attachment 3907673 View attachment 2862344 View attachment 3907674 View attachment 3907675 View attachment 3907676 View attachment 2862398 View attachment 3907677 View attachment 3907678 View attachment 3907679 View attachment 3907680 View attachment 3907681 View attachment 2862348 View attachment 3907682 View attachment 3907683 View attachment 3907684 View attachment 3907846 View attachment 3907686 View attachment 3907687 View attachment 3907688 View attachment 3907689 View attachment 3907690 View attachment 3907691
Android port update when?

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
I've played this game back when it was either 3.0 or 4.0 so I may be wrong but shouldn't there be a multiple endings tag for this game, or is there like only one ending?

pitao

May 18, 2023
Dev why can we no longer unlock the gallery before finishing the game?
If I remember correctly you only could unlock missing scenes after finishing each version update so it is the same, now you have to play until finish the game whatever options you make. Makes sense, why would any dev put a gallery unlocker to people that didn't even tried to play it to the end? :LOL: That is what usually mods are used for, if you are so eager try an universal one, maybe it works :p

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
If I remember correctly you only could unlock missing scenes after finishing each version update so it is the same, now you have to play until finish the game whatever options you make. Makes sense, why would any dev put a gallery unlocker to people that didn't even tried to play it to the end? :LOL: That is what usually mods are used for, if you are so eager try an universal one, maybe it works :p
I had the entire gallery unlocked in version 0.6.1 so that doesn't check out. You used to be able to click a barcode or something and unlock everything. I want to be able to see the variations of scenes without three playthroughs. And why would a dev care if someone installs the game only to see the sex scenes that's what most people are here for (and I'm actually playing through it I just don't have unlimited time to play the same game multiple playthroughs).

Reactions: Looper9 and pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I had the entire gallery unlocked in version 0.6.1 so that doesn't check out. You used to be able to click a barcode or something and unlock everything. I want to be able to see the variations of scenes without three playthroughs. And why would a dev care if someone installs the game only to see the sex scenes that's what most people are here for (and I'm actually playing through it I just don't have unlimited time to play the same game multiple playthroughs).
Yes but that barcode only was accessible once you finished that particular update, at least for what I remember, last time I played it was some months ago, so maybe I'm wrong. Anyway there is an easy solution, just go to the option screen and enable the skip options, load the latest/more story advanced save you have and just skip it through with control key, you don't need to look at the screen if want no spoilers lol and let the the game finish and then I guess the option to unlock the gallery is enabled. Also now the option to unlock it is on the gallery options.
Anyway for me it is time to start a playthrough from the start because for what I see in the changelog the game has changes/improvements in old content, also the game is finished I guess it is a good time to make a fresh playthrough from start to finish ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: aribba32

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Congrats for getting a game finished.

Anyone have a gallery unlocked?
If you search the site for the universal gallery unlocker it works in this... which was handy because I thought I'd treated her as badly as you can without getting a game over but still had a nicey nicey ending and there was actually a 'bad ending' that was better.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Seems albinos or vampires are a common theme as to the melatonin missing in many of the gifs/jpegs. Perhaps even though this is marked completed some filter touch ups to the images to make them appear to have blood and sunshine in their lives? Just saying its borderline creepy are they cold to the touch? I am going to play it and update comments afterwards, this is constructive criticism for pre release and monetisation. Ok sorry, now playing it is revealed Emilie is portrayed as an Albino, so ignore my comment above as it is intention part of the plot.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes