AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
If anyone playing the final version with joiplay and the game works fine then can you tell me which version joiplay and ren'py plugin you're using... as I can't launch the game successfully. I am using the compressed version of this game btw.
Sad on joiplay the animations aren't fully playing...
Tested with the last version of JoiPlay (1.20.023) and Ren'Py plugin, it works perfectly fine, like on pc.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AlwaysFan-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Tested with the last version of JoiPlay (1.20.023) and Ren'Py plugin, it works perfectly fine, like on pc.
Also confirming it's working fine on JoiPlay. Great game, so far. She's a tad creepy with her toothy smile and large eyes but I'm enjoying the story, none-the-less.

Far too few story driven VNs out there. So I'm always happy to see those, despite some aesthetics.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Compressed ver 2.5gb ???? Really
Are you complaining that is too heavy? Seems a good compression imo from 11gb to 2.5gb. I tried it but in a game of this quality I still prefer to play it the full version, I only play compressed in tier B or worse games, this is still a Tier A (even with the ntr, but it is avoidable so it is fine with me) game for me, really close to my Tier S games, maybe I even put it on my favorite list once I finish the game. Doing a fresh playthrough from start to end.

Congratulations AtemX for completing the game. Not many devs complete a high quality game in such a short time with so much content, I would understand though if you took more time, quality takes time. But I guess you wanna move to the next project (hope something sci-fish lol just look at my sig, most games there are sci-fi or fantasy) since you mentioned that this was mostly a learning development process in renpy and other programs. Will follow whatever you do next, unless you make ntr unavoidable :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
A brilliant ending especially the totally harem ending. (What a surprise, Camila the cafe owner is included)
Both good end and bad end are delivered well. However, pray to the harem queen. A lot babies and children really grown up which are rare in games. The models are quite good.
Hope the Dev next project for the best.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX and pitao

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
i've finished the game and the sharing ending is really good ! it's refreshing to see a happy ending like this well made! the only thing i would add is to see the childs we did with every wives not only emily but i'm glad enough we got to see emily's one :) thank you for this quality game.

Reactions: AtemX

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
This would have been a great one for an established dev, let alone a first time. Only piece of advice for next one would be leave out the minigames or make them skippable. Most people don't like minigames in AVNs.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Does the writing/dialogue get better? Two choices in and it's pretty rough. Not bad, necessarily... Just not what I'd expect with the high reviews.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
had fun. got the love ending with harem. tried to share her but i messed up but i see the sharing in there. might go find where i messed up.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes