Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
" - Removed all the white flashing screens during photo shoots and h-scenes. "

Best change ever.

I sooo love to get blinded by the games I play LOL.

Reactions: AtemX

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
not a bad game BUT i lost interest because of the mini games sure theres a button gives you the answers BUT im not here to learn history,etc so would be great if you just added a skip button otherwise see ya
So... you're given the answer and you don't even have to read the whole thing, just the part in bold and that's too much of a hassle?

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
I played this game back 6 months or so ago and i hate NTR and Swinging but some times i play them for a fast fap and don't even read the story even when Devs say it is avoidable a lot of those avoidable NTR/Swinging games leaves a shell of a game with barely any story because NTR/Swinging was a big part of the story and the ones that actually keep their word takes YEARS to get any content worth playing through much less complete So Kuddos to the Dev for a complete game with actual story on both sides with and without Swinging /NTR i haven't played the ending yet but i will.

Reactions: AtemX and Anteron

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm strange i dit search for orther names not for emilie or albino ,
i searched for zak, Police , biolab , robert , maybe the two names from you are my missing names.

Aug 9, 2018
I have to say, I love that the NTR options aren't even visible on the love paths.

I don't just mean that as a "plug my ears and pretend it doesnt exist" sort of way, there are lots of games with optional NTR/swinging where you can just leap from one path to another even if it doesn't make any sense whatsoever for the characters or plot, like you have a 90% lovey dovey playthough but can still choose to let your LI get gangbanged randomly or she might still be "willing" to cheat on you or get into sketchy situations.

Here though, it shows a real care about how characters develop and interact, and also lends more credence to the NTR itself, because you actually have to lay groundwork and work on corrupting the girls, you can't just change your mind and suddenly they're turbosluts. Plus I can enjoy the NTR "guilt free" because those girls are not the same people as the ones on the love path, they have completely different experiences, relationships, and interests that are incompatible with the love route versions.

ofc i get why most games dont do this since you have to create basically two entirely seperate games, but still. much appreciated

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I have to say, I love that the NTR options aren't even visible on the love paths.

I don't just mean that as a "plug my ears and pretend it doesnt exist" sort of way, there are lots of games with optional NTR/swinging where you can just leap from one path to another even if it doesn't make any sense whatsoever for the characters or plot, like you have a 90% lovey dovey playthough but can still choose to let your LI get gangbanged randomly.

Here though, it shows a real care about how characters develop and interact, and also lends more credence to the NTR itself, because you actually have to lay groundwork and work on corrupting the girls, you can't just change your mind and suddenly they're turbosluts. Plus I can enjoy the NTR "guilt free" because those girls are not the same people as the ones on the love path, they have completely different experiences, relationships, and interests that are incompatible with the love route versions.

ofc i get why most games dont do this since you have to create basically two entirely seperate games, but still. much appreciated
Worse is if NTR is unavoidable or the non-NTR path is done really half assed, like in a game where the MC is shocked by the culture.

Aug 9, 2018
Worse is if NTR is unavoidable or the non-NTR path is done really half assed, like in a game where the MC is shocked by the culture.
Well, I'm ok with non-avoidable NTR as long as its clearly advertised, but yeah half-assed nonNTR games where the scene is still available to choose but you can just "skip" it really bother me because I get invested in the characters and it bugs me that they're still even possible to be NTRd away from you.

Unlike here- if I wake up one day on the love route with brain damage and decide there's nothing more in life I want than to see emelie get rawdogged by jeffery epstein, im SOL because there's no fucking universe where this emelie would be down for that.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Does the writing/dialogue get better? Two choices in and it's pretty rough. Not bad, necessarily... Just not what I'd expect with the high reviews.
Hm, I didn't find the start particularly rough, but writing/dialogue isn't this game's strongest suit. It's decent, very decent for an AVN at times, but nothing to really write home about.

What makes this game stand out is FMC and the relationship you get to build with her. The variety of routes and relationship dynamics you can have with the girls and how you can mix and match them helps with immersion, too.

This is also probably the only game I've seen so far that manages to cater to both NTR and Harem players without compromising either's experience.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yes, I've already got another project in the pipeline that I've been thinking about for quite some time. I'll write a public post on my patreon on Friday to talk about it.

No, and that's clearly stated on itchio. If you want to know why, and how to play on Android, follow this link:
Will the new game hopefully contain NTS ?

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
screenshot0001.png
a edited screen.rpy file that adds some thicker outlines, and it's a bit adjustable in the options.
like i said in my review, i had problems with the readability, this hopefully helps

goes into:
AlwaysFan-1.0-pc\game

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes