Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I'm having some issues, sometimes I make mistakes, and now I'm stuck at the kissing scene with the first stranger at Robert's party.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I am having a problem regarding animations isn't looping at all (depending on the length of the scene, when finished it fade to black screen with text only) is it a bug? Or it is designed like this? Which is odd if it's the case..
Mind you, I only played the pc compressed version on android using Joiplay (can't test it on my pc since I am away)
This bug has already been reported to me, I think you didn't download your JoiPlay from the official website. The latest official stable version is 1.20.023, downloadable here: . Pick up your JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plugin there and your problem should be fixed.
Any other version that seems newer may contain instabilities with the Ren'Py plugin.

Reactions: worldkaiser

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Can someone please make some kind of summary of what to do with the investigation where the cameras and documents are, to get 100% done of it?

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I'm having problems with the compressed version. Now, I'm downloading the regular version to see if it works.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
This bug has already been reported to me, I think you didn't download your JoiPlay from the official website. The latest official stable version is 1.20.023, downloadable here: . Pick up your JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plugin there and your problem should be fixed.
Any other version that seems newer may contain instabilities with the Ren'Py plugin.
Hmm.. might explain why I have some odd bugs with other games. I am using the latest JoiPlay version 1.20.500 becouse some games don't even launch with the stable version you provided, annoying that I have to juggle 2 versions just to play few VN... oh well, that's life for ya.
Thx for your reply and for the awesome game!

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I can confirm that using the stable JoiPlay version fixes the issue! Also I cloned the beta (newer version) for other games that won't work with the official one.

Reactions: AtemX
4.40 star(s) 63 Votes