anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Am I missing something? There's a couple responses to people who asked for answers, or didn't like the quiz portions, saying something about a question mark that would reveal the answers. The last time I had something like that come up, I saw no question mark anywhere on the screen.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Am I missing something? There's a couple responses to people who asked for answers, or didn't like the quiz portions, saying something about a question mark that would reveal the answers. The last time I had something like that come up, I saw no question mark anywhere on the screen.
1723360907429.png

Dude... it's literally big and orange... :rolleyes:
You even get an achievement if you don't use it...

Aug 9, 2018
Quick question, but I noticed that if you say no to Emelie's pregnancy request, she then later talks about trying to convince MC when bringing up the idea with Amanda.

Will there indeed be an option to knock Emelie up later if you refused the first time? I did actually feel like it was way too early, but that doesn't mean i want to be locked out of it forever so ill bite the bullet if thats not possible

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I am doing the mission where you find the stuff to stop that asshole in the tower ... I can't seem to find the stuff that i need... hints gives me a biolab paper I went to email and got the three emails. I found a note thing from m to zak saying something about no more emails. I tried holdman and got something that mentioned the guy that was found dead a few days after the kidnap attempt . got the tv or cam thing it still says 4 of 7 evidence . 2 of 8 info what else do i need to do to finish...I don't want to skip or cheat my way out ... does anybody have a list of things that needs to be done to pass this level...
Can anyone tell me how to get all the additional information and evidence? I'm 5/7 and 3/8 and it drives me crazy.
For the clue-finding mini-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi AtemX how to put Jenna on sharing route?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can i get the bad ending of the sharing route?
There are a lot of conditions to get this ending, and I invite you to look at the achievements screen for that. Check the "display spoiler" and "display sharing route achievement" boxes and scroll all the way down to find the ach. called "All bad things must come to an end". Click on "show how to unlock" and the tooltip on the right will tell you what to do.

By the way, all these answers and many more like that are available via the achievements screen, so use it as a guide ;).

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
AtemX just wanted to let you know game wrapped up beautifully for me! It had some flaws, especially considering pregnancy aspect, but I looked past them and the big picture was epic! You know it's a rare thing in this industry for a completed game to actually feel complete and ending not leaving any questions or abrupt scenarios. Well done! And I only witnessed a fraction, knowing there are meaningful variations just demands such respect!

I am not normally "update when?" kinda guy, but I am so excited to see what you will cook up in the next project that if there is any hint as to when, what will be made next - I would love to hear it! Thanks in advance and once again, great game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demnor and AtemX

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
First, pay attention to Emilie's eyes (I love this game!).
Then, dodge when you can, and counterattack when you can.
Your opponent's moves are predictable, just observe the still image before he hits: same stance -> same target. IIRC the sequence is right - top - left - right - top - right again, but I could be wrong.
Marcus is the Big man sth if i remember right (im bad with names). i think there are many paths for how many point you have when u finding the clues like he could escape or dead or get in jail.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
AtemX just wanted to let you know game wrapped up beautifully for me! It had some flaws, especially considering pregnancy aspect, but I looked past them and the big picture was epic! You know it's a rare thing in this industry for a completed game to actually feel complete and ending not leaving any questions or abrupt scenarios. Well done! And I only witnessed a fraction, knowing there are meaningful variations just demands such respect!

I am not normally "update when?" kinda guy, but I am so excited to see what you will cook up in the next project that if there is any hint as to when, what will be made next - I would love to hear it! Thanks in advance and once again, great game!
I'm glad you liked AlwaysFan! For your question, I made a very long post about my next project on patreon and itchio, you can find it

Reactions: Lord Bradley

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I've been powering through several routes over the last few days. Still working towards getting to real endings, but I have to say, this game is a masterstroke of genius all around so far in all of the routes I am taking. I feel bad that I waited so long on this one and didn't become a patreon. I think maybe it was the albino aspect that help me back maybe, but it's minor considering all the positives. The writing has been superb. Some of the minor endings are outright brutal and I never want to visit them again haha! I particularly enjoy the fact that you have injected logical coding surrounding specific names a player inputs. That was a great little easter egg. I'll be enjoying this game for a while I can tell.

Also this game finally forced me to look up autoclicking apps to save myself carpal tunnel cause this one is probably one of the longer ones I have ever tried to power through multiple routes on and redo some routes. That app is now officially a lifesaver haha

Thanks for the great product!

Reactions: AtemX

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
What a fun game. It kind of dragged towards the end but I really enjoyed it especially the epilogue where you see their kids grown up. These kind of harem romps normally leave me feeling at the ending like " that's cool but practically how would it work ? " so it was nice to see that even with their parents perviness they still raised normal kids.

I tried to give the NTR/Sharing path a chance I really did. Normally it's very fun if it leans more towards swinging. I made it up until Emilie trys to slit her wrists after the first night with Robert and felt so shitty had to take her in my arms and promise her it never has to happen again. I was expecting to have to reload a previous save so it was super cool to see that you could still abort and go back to vanilla and eventually make her your girlfriend and even go back to loving sex path. Normally these games are so rigid and you are locked in in the first chapter.

By the end the renders and animations were top notch. Can't wait to see what this dev's next project is! (hehe maybe a romance with a blind or deaf girl who is also very co-dependant on the MC as a result? or would that be too similar?)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I'm glad you liked AlwaysFan! For your question, I made a very long post about my next project on patreon and itchio, you can find it
I highly recommend people read the post in this link - very informative, very detailed, very inspiring honestly! Developer seems trustworthy, intelligent and with dignity - mentioning things like caring about good first impressions and improving quality of both technical side and worldbuilding/sex scene aspect, as well as finding balance between listening to people feedback and sticking to original developement vision. While I am a player who prefers "real" worlds more, perhaps my opinion can be changed as the planned universe of next project has just let me down in so many other projects I might just have a bad taste left in my mouth and need a cleanser. Thing that worries me here is, will it have originality or stick to proven success of similar scenarios!? Technically both can be good, but also bad. Good mix of "classic" and "unique" would be best approach in my opinion. As far as kinks go, normally in these type of games from that universe it doesn't really feel like you have relationships... More like you collect things, or someone is bound to you or there by chance. I hope there will be opportunity to build some nice connection with someone even if it won't be on such big focus as it was with Emilie here. Also from other perspective I hope you won't be forced to be super close with someone you might not want to.

Ok I will quit yapping. Lastly I want to say that the trust that has been built with Always Fan makes me really hopeful even through worries since it seems to deviate a bit from my usual universes I like to explore. I can think of only 2 developers on top of my head who completed a game that was really good and then their next project was even 10 times better and both of those developers are absolute powerhouses in the industry with huge success. A good omen in the making for AtemX ? Perhaps.

Good luck and I will try to give my thoughts on the next project whenever I am able. Thanks for everyone who supports this developer - it's worth it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX and pitao

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Said it on Discord ; I'll say it here.
AtemX ; what a wonderful game you made. I loved it from beginning to end.
The relationship, the freedom of choice, the endings with everyone and the happiness in it ; just perfect. I love to have seen everyone until the very end, not just Emilie and MC, it is important to see that everyone got their happily ever after.

So, perfect game.
I'll be watching out for your next ; with great impatience.

• Red Heart

pitao

May 18, 2023
Fuck. Next one is fantasy and I hate fantasy in AVNs.
Fortunately for the dev there is also plenty of AVN players that love fantasy or sci-fi in it, like myself. Usually there is more "freedom" to create, of course the story/plot needs to be engaging, what usually isn't an easy task. I count from the fingers of my hands AVN's that I really enjoy the story outside of those genres, or if you prefer "real" worlds as Lord Bradley mentioned 2 posts above mine.

RossyOs

Sep 1, 2022
Really loved this ... just finished the Great ending and im am REALLY gonna miss this.
Definitly love to see more from this family!! now im an AlwaysFan :love::love:

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes