Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Ok, I understand. I'm currently playing the compressed version in fullscreen, and everything works fine. But with the heavy version in windowed mode, it bugs during certain animations, like the kiss with the stranger at Robert's party. I'm on Windows.

maousairin

Nov 10, 2021
Hi AtemX I want to said thank you to make this misterpiece VN for us this is the best VN i ever played i don't want to say goodbye to emilie just yet she is the best waifu for me any chance she will appear in the new VN? maybe cameo.

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
In the part of discovering clues in the building, I had 4/7, does anyone know how to get to 7/7 or does it stay at 4/7?
If anyone could please tell me

Reactions: jxd

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
In the relationships section (others) in the image of Carmela Pérez (maid cafe) it appears gray, does anyone know why, and if that affects something, (like adding her to the harem) or are they just for taking scenes?

pitao

May 18, 2023
In the part of discovering clues in the building, I had 4/7, does anyone know how to get to 7/7 or does it stay at 4/7?
If anyone could please tell me
The dev themself posted hints about that in the previous thread page, I also quoted a post with same hints 2 pages back. But here goes an easier link quote.
Dang the dev post bellow probably should get a link in the OP with so many players having same issue with the clue-finding mini-game :LOL: or not since so many are lazy to read the OP or posts or use the search feature :ROFLMAO:
For the clue-finding mini-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a lot of conditions to get this ending, and I invite you to look at the achievements screen for that. Check the "display spoiler" and "display sharing route achievement" boxes and scroll all the way down to find the ach. called "All bad things must come to an end". Click on "show how to unlock" and the tooltip on the right will tell you what to do.

By the way, all these answers and many more like that are available via the achievements screen, so use it as a guide ;).

Dreammod

Jun 17, 2022
What a great game, I was just filtering by rating and downloading stuff until I found something appealing . If it wasn't for the rating on this being fairly high, I wouldn't have clicked because the Emilie cover art didn't do anything for me. What a hidden gem, and I'm glad I clicked. If the art had shown Cassandra tho... AWOOOOOOGA. God damn thats the best looking honey select model I've seen. Even tho I was turned off by Emilie at the start, it didn't take long to warm up to her. Shes a great character, the only annoying thing is that she has like 7x times the scenes of every other LI, especially Cassandra !GIVE ME CASSANDRA GANGBANGS!...Anyway, aside from my Cass obssession, there was a lot to love. I loved the streaming parts, where the video/scene was separate from the chat, so you could scroll up the chat without backtracking the whole scene. I think thats the best implementation of a livestream chat I've seen in an AVN yet. This is somehow both one of the best wholesome harem games I've played and one of the best prostitution games around. It's fairly long, yet it could've told more stories and more scenes with these characters in this world, but even if I want to see more scenes with these characters, I felt satisfied at the ending, which is a rarity in these games. There's no "fat" to cut in terms of content on this game, everything feels like it has a purpose. There's some typo's here and there , so it could use some proofreading, but I never had to look at a sentence twice because I didn't understand the meaning, just some pronouns being wrong or words being plural when they don't have to be. Great use of music, it was great noticing the improvements on the dev's skills as he rendered better and better scenes. The zooms and the cinematography in every character's last scene were AMAZING, very Caribdis inspired. Everything in the beach chapter is goated. I did both The love and shared path, still need to check a few bad ends in the gallery. Love that this game can get very dark or if you love your girl from the start, you aren't even presented it because I know some people even hate the idea of someone insinuating they have a desire to fuck their pixel waifu. I also like that if you decide to whore your waifu out, you get quite a bit of chances to kiss her in the mouth and go in a love path again. Anyway, amazing game, dev took a great risk making the main LI Albino and that probably limited this game's exposure, but I hope people give it a chance, because it is for real one of the best sex stories around this site. GOD DAMN YOU OUTDID YOURSELF SO HARD ON THOSE BEACH SCENES 10/10. Looking forward to your next one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demnor and AtemX

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
What a great game, I was just filtering by rating and downloading stuff until I found something appealing . If it wasn't for the rating on this being fairly high, I wouldn't have clicked because the Emilie cover art didn't do anything for me. What a hidden gem, and I'm glad I clicked. If the art had shown Cassandra tho... AWOOOOOOGA. God damn thats the best looking honey select model I've seen. Even tho I was turned off by Emilie at the start, it didn't take long to warm up to her. Shes a great character, the only annoying thing is that she has like 7x times the scenes of every other LI, especially Cassandra !GIVE ME CASSANDRA GANGBANGS!...Anyway, aside from my Cass obssession, there was a lot to love. I loved the streaming parts, where the video/scene was separate from the chat, so you could scroll up the chat without backtracking the whole scene. I think thats the best implementation of a livestream chat I've seen in an AVN yet. This is somehow both one of the best wholesome harem games I've played and one of the best prostitution games around. It's fairly long, yet it could've told more stories and more scenes with these characters in this world, but even if I want to see more scenes with these characters, I felt satisfied at the ending, which is a rarity in these games. There's no "fat" to cut in terms of content on this game, everything feels like it has a purpose. There's some typo's here and there , so it could use some proofreading, but I never had to look at a sentence twice because I didn't understand the meaning, just some pronouns being wrong or words being plural when they don't have to be. Great use of music, it was great noticing the improvements on the dev's skills as he rendered better and better scenes. The zooms and the cinematography in every character's last scene were AMAZING, very Caribdis inspired. Everything in the beach chapter is goated. I did both The love and shared path, still need to check a few bad ends in the gallery. Love that this game can get very dark or if you love your girl from the start, you aren't even presented it because I know some people even hate the idea of someone insinuating they have a desire to fuck their pixel waifu. I also like that if you decide to whore your waifu out, you get quite a bit of chances to kiss her in the mouth and go in a love path again. Anyway, amazing game, dev took a great risk making the main LI Albino and that probably limited this game's exposure, but I hope people give it a chance, because it is for real one of the best sex stories around this site. GOD DAMN YOU OUTDID YOURSELF SO HARD ON THOSE BEACH SCENES 10/10. Looking forward to your next one.

Read this...

pitao

May 18, 2023

Read this...
Funny hehe some longer posts I write turn out like that but I usually end up using a bit of time organizing it by paragraphs so it is better to read, but I do it by instinct and probably I don't structure it well and besides languages isn't my forte and English isn't my main language hehe. But probably once or twice I posted a mess like that because was in a hurry :LOL:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nadira

Dreammod

Jun 17, 2022

Read this...
Damn, I went through your post history for a minute and how do you dare speak about someone's sentence structure when you yourself can barely spell? lmfao, don't @ me when I can speak my third language better than you can your first. I woulda gone back to format the post, but I'll keep it like that just for you.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Damn, I went through your post history for a minute and how do you dare speak about someone's sentence structure when you yourself can barely spell? lmfao, don't @ me when I can speak my third language better than you can your first. I woulda gone back to format the post, but I'll keep it like that just for you.
Whatever floats your boat, kiddo... :KEK:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Funny hehe some longer posts I write turn out like that but I usually end up using a bit of time organizing it by paragraphs so it is better to read, but I do it by instinct and probably I don't structure it well and besides languages isn't my forte and English isn't my main language hehe. But probably once or twice I posted a mess like that because was in a hurry :LOL:.
Just hit enter every few times you hit the period, even if the breaks don't make sense it's still easier to read.

• Wow
Reactions: Nadira and pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Just hit enter every few times you hit the period, even if the breaks don't make sense it's still easier to read.
Yeah I usually do that. I didn't even read all Dreammod post because got painful to read mid post because it was hard to focus on the right line with my poor eyesight, so I thought it was funny Nadira reply.

And hey Dreammod, don't take it in a bad way Nadira remark, it has nothing to do with spelling or sentence structure. It is just hard to focus to read on such a long paragraph. We are not writing essays in here hahaha.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Once again I am convinced of the correctness of the formula I have developed over the years of my life: “evil is a misunderstood good that no one has bothered to learn how to use correctly!”
This is the formula Emily might have used when she realized that Cassandra was actually a good girl who was just misunderstood at first.

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Fantastic game, but a question
Is Natacha really the only LN you cannot make a sex mate? I've tried not kissing her at the laptop scene in her room, and kissing her. Kissing her leads to the GF path, and not kissing her locks you out of her route

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Fantastic game, but a question
Is Natacha really the only LN you cannot make a sex mate? I've tried not kissing her at the laptop scene in her room, and kissing her. Kissing her leads to the GF path, and not kissing her locks you out of her route
well if she is your GF then you will kiss her... later... maybe...

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes