Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
> The decor is Asian, but they cook everything.

Eeeeeeeh? Do Asians not cook their food?
I assume you're trying to make a joke... haha very funny topkek omegalul :wheeze: :diesofcringe:

It just means that the decor is Asian but the restaurant has non-asian items on the menu.

Reactions: AtemX

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
What? Is that not how language works?
No, it's not how restaurants normally work.
If you go to an Italian restaurant and ask them to cook Spanish food for you then head chef will personally come and beat you with his pan.
Most restaurants don't cook everything. They have a menu. And what's on there they serve.

Reactions: AtemX and Anteron

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes and I already talked about it on patreon and
Fantasy isekai with gobbo short stacks? I'm gonna have a real sore pecker at this rate. Can't wait, you're already one of the most reliable devs with insanely consistent high quality updates and a finished game, I'm looking forward to that way too much for my own good.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Not finished yet, but noticed a problem. The game seems to take place in the US, but there was a mention of going to get (the sunscreen?) at a "chemist." That term means something very different in the US. The term here would be a "pharmacy."

pitao

May 18, 2023
I just want to say really quick, that fight scene with Gerry, I am sooooooooooooooo glad to have the Universal Walkthrough Mods to help me out with that. ;)
Yep I used URM also from my fresh playthrough from start to end it was valuable in that fight and in the quiz games and the RPG fights also. Seemed very well coded the 2-3 main branches the game have, of course I only played the full love/romance harem branch/ending but in the last update URM gave a lot of path warnings in almost every render/dialogue hehehe but sometimes I looked at the code, that probably gave the dev a lot of work (and probably some headaches too :LOL:).

Last edited:
Reactions: JenMistress

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Fantasy isekai with gobbo short stacks? I'm gonna have a real sore pecker at this rate. Can't wait, you're already one of the most reliable devs with insanely consistent high quality updates and a finished game, I'm looking forward to that way too much for my own good.
Yea, I'm also really like what I'm reading and can't wait for 1st release, just hope there will be some kinks that were missing in AF.

Crankor

Aug 27, 2022
AtemX

Thank you for this wonderful game, i cant put it into words how much i love it(like a review)
Lost my wife and unborn child 22years ago, and after playing Emilie love path, i had for the first time a night sleep without nightmare, even had lovely dreams after all these years. Emilie reminds me so much about my lost love. i will forever treasure it.

If i can pull my life together now and get a job, i will be a faithful supporter on Patreon and such.

Thank you.

Also, sorry for my bad english.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtemX and Kinky Boi

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
AtemX

Thank you for this wonderful game, i cant put it into words how much i love it(like a review)
Lost my wife and unborn child 22years ago, and after playing Emilie love path, i had for the first time a night sleep without nightmare, even had lovely dreams after all these years. Emilie reminds me so much about my lost love. i will forever treasure it.

If i can pull my life together now and get a job, i will be a faithful supporter on Patreon and such.

Thank you.

Also, sorry for my bad english.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm delighted to know that Emilie and the others have been able to cheer you up and chase away your nightmares. I hope that these nightmares will be permanently replaced by sweet dreams.
For your question:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi! my boogerman score 25/30
is this ok? or too small evidences?

is there walkthrough for this quest?
maybe i need to replay this quest?

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
anyway to make Natacha a sexmate instead of a GF? it seems like kissing her at marcus's place puts you on the GF path, but if you dont it locks her path, which i thought was the same as losing it

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
anyway to make Natacha a sexmate instead of a GF? it seems like kissing her at marcus's place puts you on the GF path, but if you dont it locks her path, which i thought was the same as losing it
If she is greyed out, you lost the path. It might be the case that it is not possible to have her as sexmate. I also had her as submissive GF in the end.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Natacha is the MC's ex-girlfriend and if you decide to have a relationship with her, they will pick up where they left off and she will become your girlfriend again. However, as Cherubin25 pointed out, this doesn't stop you from making her submissive later.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes