knightye

Nov 20, 2022
There have been no changes about her (and I usually never make changes to past content to avoid this kind of misunderstanding and avoid players having to start new games with each patch). She is simply not fuckable if you are in the love route (if emilie is your girlfriend), you just get a nice, sweet kiss (and your imagination can do the rest...). This sex scene you're talking about is exclusive to the full dominance route.
I can't resist knocking up Emilie and then change relationship from sex mate to girlfriend even in sharing route. So that why there are no sex scene with quiz girl. Thanks a lot

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Either you don't know the definition of a render, or you have no knowledge of Honey Select 2 and its mods. Choose your camp.
I do. and you still take a screenshot. Your render time using "render" mode (its best quality) is 2 seconds. Compared to Daz where your render time is measured in hours. You say it to make it sound more important than it is.

Nizra

Oct 2, 2021
anyone have a save for the secret natacha endings I just want to see the scenes where emilie ends up with kyle or nicholas
its too much work to play the entire thing again but not being in a sharing path, and emilie not being gf

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
anyone have a save for the secret natacha endings I just want to see the scenes where emilie ends up with kyle or nicholas
its too much work to play the entire thing again but not being in a sharing path, and emilie not being gf
That scene wasn't in gallery. :(

Btw I have save but for android.

Mar 21, 2023
Just finished playing this a little while ago! My goodness, thank you for making this old fart cry with such a sweet ending via the love/romantic harem route, lol. This game has become one of my favourites. :)

Reactions: AtemX

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I hate NTR so went for the other. Guess losing in those damn minigames can get a nasty finish though.

Mar 21, 2023
It can also make you cry if you go for the nasty endings. :devilish:
Oh, I believe you! I skimmed through some of the achievements' "how-to's" for the sharing route with the spoiler function enabled, and saw that things could really go pretty badly for the girls depending of the choices you make. I personally wouldn't be trying those routes as those aren't my scene. Plus, I'd hate to put those awesome love interests (especially Emilie) through hell via the MC's actions.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes