pitao

May 18, 2023
This is really disappointing, do all the routes force you to pimp the girls out online?
Pimp? no. The love route mostly makes the main LI to model for the site that is the name of the game lol you are the photographer but you don't need to force her to model nude ever, they do that as a means to survive, I don't call that pimping. I'm a no ntr player so I never played or was forced to any ntr situation. Every girl have a good reason imo to model for the site, and a few model nude but its their choice, the MC never forces them unless you want to put yourself into ntr/sharing situations. But if you want to call the love/romance routes pimping it is up to you :LOL:

JawohlMeme

Sep 26, 2018
Pimp? no. The love route mostly makes the main LI to model for the site that is the name of the game lol you are the photographer but you don't need to force her to model nude ever, they do that as a mean to survive, I don't call that pimping. I'm a no ntr player so I never played or was forced to any ntr situation. Every girl have a good reason imo to model for the site, and a few model nude but its their choice, the MC never forces them unless you want to put yourself into ntr situations. But if you want to call the love/romance routes pimping it is up to you :LOL:
Everyone has their own tastes, I really don't care if the game has NTR (and yes I know sharing lewd photos doesn't fit the definition of NTR, its not literal swinging or cucking by any means) but its still it does fall in the realm of "sharing", to sell lewd photos of your gf. It really kills the romance for me (tag I was interested in) and makes the backstory pointless to have the MC become some scumbag who sells the woman's lewd photos online instead of just getting a job. I'm not judging people for what they like, if people like that I understand, I just thought it might be avoidable so I was curious if it goes this way with all the girls or just the albino girl?

• Haha
Reactions: Drogam and Anteron

pitao

May 18, 2023
Everyone has their own tastes, I really don't care if the game has NTR (and yes I know sharing lewd photos doesn't fit the definition of NTR, its not literal swinging or cucking by any means) but its still it does fall in the realm of "sharing", to sell lewd photos of your gf. It really kills the romance for me (tag I was interested in) and makes the backstory pointless to have the MC become some scumbag who sells the woman's lewd photos online instead of just getting a job. I'm not judging people for what they like, if people like that I understand, I just thought it might be avoidable so I was curious if it goes this way with all the girls or just the albino girl?
You are looking at it wrong, for me this game have the sweetest love/romance routes I ever saw in a game, there is just some suggestive poses in some photos and doesn't kill the romance, you are never a scumbag if you don't want to be. MC-Emilie relationship is sweet and based on respect if you want it to be, she even wants to be the queen of the Harem a bit of cuckquean she is lol. You see her grow from a shy and insecure person to a more open and confident with the help of her partner (us players) and the other girls in the harem.

Another thing this game and AtemX does amazingly for what i read from other players is to make romance-harem-enjoy lesbian scenes-ntr-sharing and pimping players with those kinks in mind to have 3 different routes with that all and doing it well (not sure if there is bdsm since I only played the careing love route). There is a love route a submissive route and a ntr route, but I guess you can also have a bit of every, no idea how, only played the love/romance routes for all girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtemX and Nadira

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yeah, in the game the MC (and Emilie) CAN'T just find a job. It's part of the story (besides the fact it would be a very different game.) Later, some of the women HIRE MC to take their pictures like that.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Yeah, in the game the MC (and Emilie) CAN'T just find a job. It's part of the story (besides the fact it would be a very different game.) Later, some of the women HIRE MC to take their pictures like that.
Exactly, He will be (because he wasn't, an opportunity arises in their difficulties in life) the photographer and suggest Emilie to model so they can pay the rent so they have a roof over their heads and food and clothes, aka surviving. And it opens opportunities for more photographer side jobs.

Forgot to say before that the last update and endings were amazing at least in the Love Harem route, 1 of the best harem endings I saw. AtemX also reached a rendering/animation level in HS in the final update very close or equal to my favorite ones like Carabidis Jestur and NiiChan. You see improving along the game in this department, and it always was above average visually anyway in HS in this site anyway, some just need a bit more polish maybe to be more smooth, but for the time this game start and ended it was very well done, a few more than 2 years to complete with a lot of content. Those other devs usually take 6-9 months to give an awesome update in the mid-ending stage of their games. quality takes time.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2023
Also keep in mind that you can choose not to post Emilie's nudes on AlwaysFan, in which case she becomes a non-nude model and is still able to do well on the site, which I think is worth mentioning here. That was what I did for my play through (love/romantic/harem route), and I have to say it was one of the sweetest stories I could ever experience in these AVNs.

As for the other models, as already mentioned by a number of other posters, some choose to pose nude even after you tell them to only do what they are comfortable with. So, combined with the overall worldview of the game where the employment rates are just absolute crap (this is mentioned a number of times in the game), which pretty much robs the main characters' options to explore other lines of jobs, you can make sure that the MC remains sweet and noble through which decisions you make. It's just that the premise of the game wouldn't work if the girls didn't become models on AlwaysFan. After all, the very title of the game is "AlwaysFan" to begin with, lol.

Plus there's the silver lining of Emilie's self-confidence growing as the result of her modelling for the site, and also having a supportive community (I know a thing or two about supportive communities as I've been a moderator for a wholesome camgirl for a few years). I don't know what happens in other routes, but at least for the love/romantic route, you can make sure the MC remains respectful. Sure, there's that "Megan incident" but even then, you can choose to keep it a one-time thing and also not cum inside her. Or maybe you can choose not to help her that way altogether, and still be able to help her and Nicolas get back together? I found Megan pretty (small boobs are my thing) so I caved and went along with her plan, but still couldn't bring myself to unlock the "Sorry Bro" achievement, and also got to see the two lovebirds get married in the end. It's better for my conscience that way, I mean, the dude is my best friend, lol.

Reactions: pitao and AtemX

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Plus there's the silver lining of Emilie's self-confidence growing as the result of her modelling for the site, and also having a supportive community
This is a very important aspect IMO. People have to keep in mind that Emilie was severely bullied before and does not really have self confidence at all (I mean, her dream back then was that MC starts a Harem and she is allowed to be a part in it, which is pretty pathetic if I may say so).
But being on AlwaysFan means that she learns that people actually like her boobs and that she is actually pretty and people dont care or even like that she is Albino.

And I think it would be unrealistic to have this just done via MC.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
But being on AlwaysFan means that she learns that people actually like her boobs and that she is actually pretty and people dont care or even like that she is Albino.
So basically a bully victim curing her low self-esteem by objectifying herself online in exchange for nice words from strangers who see her as fap material. Yep, sounds healthy. Definitely not parasocial. Reminds me of Needy Streamer Overload, another very wholesome game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Drogam and pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
So basically a bully victim curing her low self-esteem by objectifying herself online in exchange for nice words from strangers who see her as fap material. Yep, sounds healthy. Definitely not parasocial. Reminds me of Needy Streamer Overload, another very wholesome game.
Yes you can have that idea just from that sentence and from not playing the game, but actually isn't that the way it happens. At first she doesn't even want/scared of reading comments from strangers online because she thinks she gonna get bullied/perverted all over again by her appearance. And you are right isn't healthy and is as healthy as the society around us lol and definitely parasocial (I saw the sarcasm there hehe) but in time she actually meets a few of their fans and sees that there are still good "pervert" people and that defend her from other bullies/prejudice/judgmental people.

Edit: You understand that the meaning of Parasocial is broad right? Almost all that comes to this site can be considered a Parasocial me included. Isn't just a 1 side connection from person(s) on the internet like a celebrity or a entity like a sports team for example but It can be also the 1 sided connection you make with a character in a book/movie/tv show or even a connection you make in 1 or more characters of the hundreds games on this site.

Its the sign of times really, we search in fantasy/online what makes us feel better with ourselves in what we can't find IRL. Its sad but its the reality of this/our society, mental illnesses are the most common in our society but barely is spoken freely and most times because of the restraints the rules/laws/norm that the society impose to you/us. I bet most that comes to this sites and play this games search the same, a few just come to troll and make others feel even worse than they already are lol.

Cheers.

Last edited:

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
but in time she actually meets a few of their fans and sees that there are still good "pervert" people and that defend her from other bullies/prejudice/judgmental people.
There's a big difference between sympathy and simping. Simps will always say nice things to their queen because they're also lonely and deprived of affection. It's fake and parasocial, almost symbiotic. They don't know Emilie. They don't care about her. It's literally "nooo don't kill yourself ur so sexy aha." Only supporters can comment, so it's an echo chamber. It sells an illusion instead of helping Emilie deal with reality. If you want to make a game about OF, fine, but don't try to pass it as cute. Show it for what it is, not this romanticized fairy land.

pitao

May 18, 2023
There's a big difference between sympathy and simping. Simps will always say nice things to their queen because they're also lonely and deprived of affection. It's fake and parasocial, almost symbiotic. They don't know Emilie. They don't care about her. It's literally "nooo don't kill yourself ur so sexy aha." Only supporters can comment, so it's an echo chamber. It sells an illusion instead of helping Emilie deal with reality. If you want to make a game about OF, fine, but don't try to pass it as cute. Show it for what it is, not this romanticized fairy land.
Well I'm done trying to give valid arguments on why I think you are wrong because you have a narrow mind from what I read in those sentences. We know its a fairy land, you come and want too close to reality and is fine, go search it, you won't find it here. This is fantasy, dang almost every kink/story in this games are completely fantasy fairyland and most are fine with it and search for it. We know it is fake so stop trying to make people who think different than you feel like what you want them to feel.

Have a good day, you can reply more if you want. For me I'm done because we will never agree except that we disagree :LOL:

Reactions: Demnor

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Well I'm done trying to give valid arguments on why I think you are wrong because you have a narrow mind from what I read in those sentences. We know its a fairy land, you come and want too close to reality and is fine, go search it, you won't find it here. This is fantasy, dang almost every kink/story in this games are completely fantasy fairyland and most are fine with it and search for it. We know it is fake so stop trying to make people who think different than you feel like what you want them to feel.

Have a good day, you can reply more if you want. For me I'm done because we will never agree except that we disagree :LOL:
Just read his review... that's all you need to know. Dude is just a hater and engagement farming....

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I mean what do you need a walkthrough for? Just pick the dom options, and decline the NTS/Prostitution options. It's pretty straight forward and you definitely don't need a walkthrough.
It's not that straightforward. I've been reading this thread trying to figure out how to get NTS (sharing) without rape, prostitution or making the MC a complete asshole. It seems like it's not possible? You get the love route, all NTR/S is closed to you. You get the dom route, the MC is an absolute monster. Seems like another purity vs corruption game. But hoping someone will correct me and point to what I was missing that lets the MC treat Emilie decently, even lovingly, and still consensually share her. Isn't that what NTS stands for? People here mention NTS but I couldn't get there, not without making the MC treat Emilie like a fucking jerk.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was missing that lets the MC treat Emilie decently, even lovingly, and still consensually share her. Isn't that what NTS stands for?
No, NTS just means you're sharing her. Treating her decently isn't a requirement for that kink.

Doing so would be contradictory to both their characters. Emily is 100% dedicated and deeply in love with the MC. She doesn't want any man other than him touching or having sex with her. Treating her well and sharing her aren't 2 compatible things. Sharing her is inherently harmful to her under any context and emotionally hurts her quite deeply which means simply sharing her at all is treating her wrongly.
MC's also a rather possessive and dominant character on any path. In order for him to consider sharing her he needs to not view her as a romantic interest and instead as just an exploitable possession. He can develop feelings for her down the road and Emily can learn to love being whored out, but you can't get that path while treating her well at the beginning.
I'll also silently judge you for going on that path, Emily deserves way better than to be whored out.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
No, NTS just means you're sharing her. Treating her decently isn't a requirement for that kink.

Doing so would be contradictory to both their characters. Emily is 100% dedicated and deeply in love with the MC. She doesn't want any man other than him touching or having sex with her. Treating her well and sharing her aren't 2 compatible things. Sharing her is inherently harmful to her under any context and emotionally hurts her quite deeply which means simply sharing her at all is treating her wrongly.
MC's also a rather possessive and dominant character on any path. In order for him to consider sharing her he needs to not view her as a romantic interest and instead as just an exploitable possession. He can develop feelings for her down the road and Emily can learn to love being whored out, but you can't get that path while treating her well at the beginning.
I'll also silently judge you for going on that path, Emily deserves way better than to be whored out.
We agree, I think I made it clear what I thought about the so-called dom path - simply can't play an MC that treats Emily like that, let alone whore her out, so that route is a no-no. Which means, the only game I can play here is 100% vanilla (harem is vanilla).

I accept your reading but to me that rates both characters as rather one-minded, simplistic. I wouldn't mind Emily had a bit more of a dynamic personality and relationship, at least from the moment the MC decides to kiss and accept blowjobs from other women. It's pretty realistic that Emily, as she gains self-confidence, could fantasize about the fans that send her lewd messages. Her absolute dedication (perhaps obsession) is more in line with a fantasy of many, I admit it, but it lacks complexity that would make her character come to life. People are complex, they can love and still feel attraction to others, succumb to impulse, and there can be an intelligent plot that allows for their relationship to process temptation and betrayal of trust. The idea that in order to share your LI you have to not care enough about them is simply too black-and-white. It does fit with your portrayal of both Emily and the MC - she doesn't want it, you'd have to force it on her. But that's simply because they're one-dimensional characters. It also feels one-sided throughout that Emilie is SO dedicated that she's ready to share the MC, even fantasizes about it, but the MC gets her exclusively, and potentially all other female characters in the game. Again, I know it's a fantasy of many... I've played harem games before, they're all the same. While I do feel empathy for Emily in the love path, it's just too predictable not to get bored along the way.

Mar 21, 2023
I'd like to clarify something here, because you seem to be stereotyping both these models of the internet adult entertainment and their supporters. I can guarantee you based on my personal experience as a long-time moderator for a camgirl that not all supporters are plain "simps" as you call them. I have actually become friends with the camgirl, and so have a number of other supporters in our little community. The fact that we can now call this community "ours" (we even have a little group on Discord where we interact with each other talking about things completely unrelated to the model in question) and not just "hers" shows that it has become way more than a simple matter of "oh, she's sexy and I want to fap to her". I have observed that wholesome and genuine models are more likely to attract potential supporters who truly care about their well-being than those who put up a fake front and are superficial.

In AlwaysFan, the interaction between Emilie and her fans may start out as a simple relation between a model and her fans (at this point it's still at the "parasocial" stage, I'll give you that), but this grows into something more through her live Q & A sessions and the real-life interactions at the AlwaysFanCon. One may need to do a little bit of reading between the lines and using one's imagination, but I have personally interpreted the whole thing as Emilie providing her fans with the information needed for them to start seeing her more than just a piece of meat. Trust me, this happens in the adult entertainment world more than you assume ("come for porn, stay for wholesome interactions" as it were). We also see a number of her fans actively defending her when Elizabeth (was that her name?) verbally attacks our female lead at AlwaysFanCon, saying that they find her uniqueness more attractive than an "ordinary" Elizabeth. The bully's bitchy personality certainly doesn't help either, but the fact that these fans find Emilie's uniqueness endearing - especially if you're on her non-nude model path which, in my opinion, puts things into perspective a bit more obviously - means they recognize something special that she offers other than her physical beauty.

An example of this: there is a couple that shows up at the convention and we learn that they have previously attended Emilie's second Q & A live stream. If you pay attention to the actual chat that takes place during the stream, you see there is an interaction that happens between a female chatter who says she has no self confidence due to her having a burn scar on her face, and one of the male chatters who tells her something to the effect of "there's more to beauty than just the physical appearance" (I forget the exact wording used). I think Emilie also gives her advice, if I remember correctly. The chat then shows the two chatters moving their conversation to the PM so that they don't clutter up the public chat. At this point, for these two, it's no longer about Emilie. And at the AlwaysFanCon, these are the couple (you can see the mark on the girl's face) that come to talk to Emilie at her booth, and this pairing would not have happened if Emilie wasn't the kind of model and the person she is. Later on, watch the bully Elizabeth being totally devastated due to NO ONE visiting her own booth (which implies that she is also a model on AlwaysFan). The things I've seen in chatrooms of camgirls aren't that far off from this.

By the way, I won't even get into the use of the word "symbiotic" here, because this post will get even longer than it already has become, lol.

Reactions: pitao

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hey how do I enter sharing route for emilie, I choose all romantic choices .......
You're stuck in the love route. You need some "asshole points" in the first days, to enter the sharing/dom/pimp route. Love and sharing routes are not compatible, you need at least two saves to explore most of the content.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes