Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
Game sounds really interesting. Quick question for anyone who played it. From what I get, there is a love path and a corruption/dom path, right? I see that this game has a prostitution tag, does that mean that sharing/selling to others is unavoidable on the corruption path?

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Game sounds really interesting. Quick question for anyone who played it. From what I get, there is a love path and a corruption/dom path, right? I see that this game has a prostitution tag, does that mean that sharing/selling to others is unavoidable on the corruption path?
I'm not sure since I only played the love/romance harem path and imo this is 1 of the best in that genre in this site but if you search by the word "corruption" I read some insights on what happens in it in the page 38 of the thread, check it. I guess there is also a path where you are dom but don't need to share her but not sure either, it seems at least that at start you have to treat the main LI badly and this main LI doesn't deserve that imho, netorase isn't also for me and netorare completely forbidden/out of the question. Can handle a bit of netori if the partner of my "target" LI/girl is an asshole and deserves it :LOL:.

Edit: Most choices are self explanatory but I run the game with URM (since there isn't a WT or mod) just to check if I kept going in the path I wanted, you can see a lot of the other possible paths in some major choices that define your character/behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durpi

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
No, basically the game has 3 paths :
- NTR/sharing
- Love
- Domination
I didn't play the first one because I hate it, but the other two you can play without sharing.

pitao

May 18, 2023
No, basically the game has 3 paths :
- NTR/sharing
- Love
- Domination
I didn't play the first one because I hate it, but the other two you can play without sharing.
Yeah I guess the domination path mostly only changes the dialogues compared with the love route (I run a few of the submissive gallery scenes after finish the game and most scenes are the same as the love ones), right soadeths? I didn't tried it, was completely satisfied by the love and caring route.

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Yeah I guess the domination path mostly only changes the dialogues compared with the love route (I run a few of the submissive gallery scenes after finish the game and most scenes are the same as the love ones), right soadeths? I didn't tried it, was completely satisfied by the love and caring route.
yes, at the very beginning the scenes change, but afterwards it's all the same, just the dialogue changes, you'll say it's not very developed, it's rather particular and minimalist.
Unlike Path of Love, which is much better and has more interesting dialogue!

good game if you're going to play it :p

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
yes, at the very beginning the scenes change, but afterwards it's all the same, just the dialogue changes, you'll say it's not very developed, it's rather particular and minimalist.
Unlike Path of Love, which is much better and has more interesting dialogue!

good game if you're going to play it :p
Yes but we can argue that the dev wanted to focus more in the development of 2 main routes and a complex 3rd one would make the development time of the game a lot further. With 2 main paths and 1 side one that differs few from 1 of the main enabled the dev to finish a good game with a lot of content in few more than 2 years hehe. I'll check your suggestion later too, Thanks (y).

Edit: Nope that suggestion game not for me just because of the sandbox tag :LOL: I get very annoyed with sandbox games, most are a waste of my time with exception of a few like Desert Stalker for example and even that won't ever be a tier S for me because it is a sandbox hahaha.

Dascapi

Sep 28, 2023
Excelente Game but, Does anyone know of a game where the wife always asks him for cash and he gives her semen but when he stops giving her she asks him if she can drink the semen of her coworkers

Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
Okay played yesterday and like it so far :)

Another question: Does is matter in terms of harem + love/corruption route if I follow Lea's suggestion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For my first playthrough, I try to go for the corruption route.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Finally got to play the completed game and it's easily in my top 10, if not top 5. I still could do with a walkthrough since I'm on my third playthrough and still can't manage to get all 13 women on board at the same time (supposedly it's possible?), but I don't mind trying again. The animations are great, the story is well done and there is a variety of fetishes represented (thought not all of mine, personally). I look forward to the devs new game--though I'm not sure anyone will ever measure up to Emilie. Best waifu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
I'm disappointed that there's no sharing in the romance route. I would have liked to see the sharing scenes without having to treat Emilie like shit.

Reactions: 4thcrown.diamond
4.40 star(s) 83 Votes