Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Soooo i have been spending 6 hours on this game believing that i would soon get to some action with Jenna... just to find out that i actually lost her path.. holy shit, thats depressing...

Also Tokis path seems to be locked, even after the sex, saying 3/5. Is there a way to see how to please Jenna? IM missing a point even tho i got her name early on... Toki i will have to save scum later on i guess. her path isnt long at least... holy shit did i miss a lot on Jenna.. xd

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You Illusion users keep talking about your images being "renders".
They are not renders. They are screengrabs. You do not render Illusion captures.

Reactions: Paitryn

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
You Illusion users keep talking about your images being "renders".
They are not renders. They are screengrabs. You do not render Illusion captures.
Either you don't know the definition of a render, or you have no knowledge of Honey Select 2 and its mods. Choose your camp.

Reactions: pitao

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Finished the playthrough of this game, and really, I liked the ending I got.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, was a fun game, and really enjoyed it. Thank you so very much for this!!!
Fwiw, knowing things about poker doesn't help you win that poker game since the solution is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
How to fuck quiz girl in the end (don't remember her name), I load the save from 0.6, so should I restart game?

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
By playing the game and using your brain... the game isn't hard or complicated.
I try both sharing and love saves from 0.6 end, whatever choice I change still no option to fuck her, sharing route just let her work at sex club, so I just wander dev change some early contents about the quiz girl

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I try both sharing and love saves from 0.6 end, whatever choice I change still no option to fuck her, sharing route just let her work at sex club, so I just wander dev change some early contents about the quiz girl
There have been no changes about her (and I usually never make changes to past content to avoid this kind of misunderstanding and avoid players having to start new games with each patch). She is simply not fuckable if you are in the love route (if emilie is your girlfriend), you just get a nice, sweet kiss (and your imagination can do the rest...). This sex scene you're talking about is exclusive to the full dominance route.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes