Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
All my translations are totally free (and *.trans files too).
The patreon page is only needed to enable people to support my translations, order a specific game, as well as those manual translators who need *.trans files without unnecessary critical errors. In almost all cases, my software allows me to automatically get rid of those. There are games on the forum, the errors in which are corrected for months.
How can you even call it your translations when you are using Translator++ which isn’t developed by you and does all the work?

I think MTL is pure cancer but at least Ppl should pour their money where money is due. Go support if you wanna support MTL and actually help make it better.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
How can you even call it your translations when you are using Translator++ which isn’t developed by you and does all the work?

I think MTL is pure cancer but at least Ppl should pour their money where money is due. Go support if you wanna support MTL and actually help make it better.
There are those who make tools.
There are those who use tools to benefit others.
If you do not support the latter, then tool makers will not be needed.
So, I have a counter question, why don't YOU support both?
Btw, Translator++ is free to use. I have not claimed any rights to it. I only have the ability to export data as *.trans files.
And yes, without my own programs, translations with only using Translator++ need many hours/days of fixing (in most cases).

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Never was such a time.
There has been don't where you been at :unsure: I been here a while some start q game with patreon account connect to it make few version and stop working on it or the quality of goes down after a while or take months to make something simple.

I didn't see his reply or mention him I am just saying some people in patreon have a bad habit of making sub standard stuff want money for it. Their are also good people doing good stuff their but their lazy bums expecting big pay outs for lazy work.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
What does the S button do it makes two different sounds? Oh it's for fast walk.
Ok so what does exposure do? How do you use this mechanic?

Last edited:

sumrando

Jul 6, 2020
I've explored the mountain area at least 3 times how do you get the items for more clothing and I can't find the last 7 herbs, do you really have to buy them because if so it will take forever to grind at the maid job.

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
I've explored the mountain area at least 3 times how do you get the items for more clothing and I can't find the last 7 herbs, do you really have to buy them because if so it will take forever to grind at the maid job.
I think the interactable world objects that give armour-crafting items are broken: amarina.png
Not too big an issue, I got by the game without buying a single armour by quit-loading to avoid unnecessary damage and healing the bare minimum to reach the mountain summit (there's an elf there that gives you clues to the rest of the herbs, there's 20 in the world to collect).

However, as you can see, there is also a NPC stuck into that inaccessible chunk of the map, who happens to be an enemy rogue that gives a CG scene. Again, not a huge issue, since upon clearing the game a NPC in the recollection map can unlock all scenes, but it's a pain for people that want to do it legit.

Mirgosoft I'm hesitant to say that this is down to your TL, but from past experiences into how finnicky RPGM titles are, and the fact that there are items/NPCs locked off in inaccessible chunks of just about every map, I'm guessing that your TL accidentally broke something.

wafful

May 3, 2019
Irks me the wrong way that you're asking people for money for your patreon off of doing MTL requests. Some might say that "it's optional", but I think the people who would pay for something like this are 99% of the time just misinformed of how easy it is to MTL content. Seriously, download textractor, hook game and you're done. You're paying a dude for doing this for you, not editing weird lines, not fixing 99% of the bugs (from what it seems), leaving behind untranslated lines, not image tling, and most likely not even doing translation for any game that takes an ounce of effort to MTL like wolf rpg titles or unity games. If you want to support somebody who's actually putting in effort into translating eroge, put your money into requesting from one of the many FanTLers that deliver actual bugfree mostly correct translations of titles, or those who at least bother to edit their MTLs so they don't feel like a mess to play.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
There has been don't where you been at :unsure: I been here a while some start q game with patreon account connect to it make few version and stop working on it or the quality of goes down after a while or take months to make something simple.

I didn't see his reply or mention him I am just saying some people in patreon have a bad habit of making sub standard stuff want money for it. Their are also good people doing good stuff their but their lazy bums expecting big pay outs for lazy work.
I actualy remember akabur releasing his first princess trainer, and Ashword academy first game. Not to mention old hunter games. From day one Patreon was double edged sword, because while autors started to make big projects, they also started to slow down development to generate more incom and using all dirty marketing tricks there is.

Reactions: kailius

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ingame or at startup?

The game was the first test project. Here is a fix for the random arrangement of items.
Now there should be no such bugs.
Could you also please post some save files from later in the game?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Someone got the same error?
Since it isn't spitting a .dll or image error that oughta mean you have the RTP installed. Go into the "Fonts" folder thereof and manually install all of them, for whatever the fuck reason they don't always work automatically.

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
The man's has patreon and said it's optional if you want more titles to get fresh t++ mtl, seriously, t++ isn't even that hard to use (and its free). And by using it without checking the scripts used inside, you broke a couple of things inside the game.

You don't deserve any credits from translating the game because you didn't even translate anything, t++ does all the work for you.

Ah what am I kidding, we already got a bunch of non-edited mtl games around here, but atleast they didn't credit themself for translating it.

Reactions: ttgd

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
It looks interesting, I'll watch the thread until I get a new cable for my hard-drive, by then hopefully some of the bugs will have been ironed out

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote