fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
MORE Eushully that is not partial TL..THANK YOU. So much thanks to TLs as they are my one of my fave devs but so little of their games are TLs

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
Game is fully translated and since yesterday even all sex scenes have been translated ( just not sure if this release includes that patch).

Reactions: superelmo

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Thank you very much to the translator(s).

It's really a shame that Eushully hasn't realized yet how much of a hit their games would be in the West if properly translated. At this point, they're basically financially because of their antiquated anti-gaijin policies.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Gonna assume that it's probably fully translated just not TLC-ed based on the google drive link. Especially with the (alpha) tag attached to the sex scene translation. I could be wrong since I still haven't started playing it, either someone that was involved in the translating this or speedrun this patch. You'll probably need to wait for hours~days for a proper answer.

Either way, probably the best we're going to get unless someone else is willing to put in the effort and time to go fine tune everything.

Just gotta say thanks to the translators whom put in the effort and time into this regardless of how things ended for this project.

I don`t know if you played Kamidori Alchemy Meister Japanese 2.0 and Game+ with no Japanese knowledge.

For me it is sometimes hard to understand english and when you have japanese by such game normally after a time you are stuck because you don`t know what you have to do.

The game was very difficult in Game+ and when you have a item you can get only 1 time in your play and "all main girl npcs" need it for unlock gallery or end I think the most are then not so a hardcore player to play the game 5time (or so) to the end.

You have a lot of Quest that you have to search for items or kill special monsters and so on and when it is all in japanese by a rpg it is a kill over you miss so much because you understand nothing.

I played aso Brave Soul in Japanese long time before the english translation was available and aso here was after a time I must end it because I understand nothing and it was to complex to play it without japanese knowledge.

Aso I played another Japanese RPG game I don`t know the name anymore this was very good I miss aso a lot. You have aso like here for all items a ??? aso in the game was hidden coins you can find and in the village a lot of npc you can talk with. It was more linear so you can miss cgs because you understand nothing the main quest was not so a problem (because you go to all places again and again).

So the problem is by so difficult and big rpgs when not all is translated that the chance is really high that you are stuck after a time in the game because you understand nothing and 27% untranslated is a lot in base game. So you can say that much more untranslated when you play not the base game so it is more untranslated as Kamidori Alchemy Meister .

Ok he changed his notes on his side so it looks full translated you know it first when you play it he not forgoten something.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
oh i think i'm close to get a new favourite eushully waifu ^^ first was a demonic spear, next was a samourai seem like this time it's a knightess ^^

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Keeping in mind that I am aware of Japan's Censorship laws. Is there a way to play this without the censorship? And files I need to push into the folder to make the unviewable... viewable?

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Well... see you in guys in 3 days.
That's very optimistic of you, I'm personally expecting this to eat up 7-10 days of free time myself.
Keeping in mind that I am aware of Japan's Censorship laws. Is there a way to play this without the censorship? And files I need to push into the folder to make the unviewable... viewable?
If it bothers you that much you could find out how to extract the scenes, redraw the mosaic'd bits yourself, then slide them back in. After seeing uncensored glorious nippon art I'm grateful for the mosaic, they know it'll get censored so they don't put any effort into lewd areas.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I admire Eushully's focus on legit gameplay, but I'm hesitant to play these games because I abhor the typical anime self insert harem plots. That's why I'm eagerly awaiting the new Venus Blood title being localized.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Oh, nice a Eushully game. I really enjoyed Alchemy Meister so this is an easy download for me, thanks

circuit

May 17, 2017
no unless the creators made a patch for a global release and even if you managed to remove the mosaics most of the hentai artists go in expecting the censorship so its often poorly drawn because no ones suppose to see it

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
As exciting as this is being here I feel like there's some mixed messages surrounding just how playable this one is right now? Some saying only some is translated someone else mentioned all scenes are? Is there anyone who has had a real look themselves and can comment on that?

Either way, been wanting another Eushully game for years!

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
As exciting as this is being here I feel like there's some mixed messages surrounding just how playable this one is right now? Some saying only some is translated someone else mentioned all scenes are? Is there anyone who has had a real look themselves and can comment on that?

Either way, been wanting another Eushully game for years!
The game is fully translated. But its edited MTL.

TeaToaster

May 31, 2019
Attack animations seem to be horribly bugged for me and the game is playing several of them at the same time.

Edit: Nvm I replicated the issue in Kamidori and fixed it by downloading/updating K-Lite codec Pack, just gonna leave this here in case someone else has it too.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes