Oct 17, 2017
come on man i was hyped from the time i saw latest updates but now its like taking all of my happiness im still dl-ing so can some1 tell me if its a shitty MTL or a proper translation

shikaz

Aug 25, 2017
Holy fuck the combat is tedious. Am I missing some crucial element? I lost on the very first prologue fight twice, and then the first one in the fortress and I don't feel like playing it anymore. Am I just intended to scurry back to the healing pad anytime I get tickled?
You have potions and other recovery items in your inventory, and it's true that the tutorial fight is quite hp draining for the first fight, but exploit the recovery point is indeed a viable option in this game.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Am I just intended to scurry back to the healing pad anytime I get tickled?
Combat should be easy, and not require constant backtracking, especially with all the supplies that the game showers us with. A screenshot or two would do wonders for people to further help you.

game is randomly crashing
As with most Eushully games, this needs to be played with Japanese AND enabled. There could be more reasons ( , etc.), but let's start with that.

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I had a look at the torrent page to see the links there and there's talk of an interface patch and a dialogue patch there, and the uploader mentioned you MAY need some supplementary Japanese fonts (though I have no idea which). Looking into these might be viable for any issues/crashes?

Reactions: superelmo

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
started playing it highly motivated after seeing it was an eushully game, chose hard since I would have felt bad picking easy in a strategy game... and actually failed the tutorial :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: rageaholic
Apr 10, 2020
I managed to get an error popup after enough tinkering with settings in and out of game. Picture included, however I don't know any Japanese so someone else may get more out of the popup. For additional background, I also ran the DirectX portion of the autoplay.exe and it didn't seem to need to change / download anything. Going to try downloading supplementary Japanese fonts and activating Regional settings next.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Do I have to play a previous title to this one to understand what's happening in this game?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes