ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
Yes, it's completely translated. The translation methodology is what some, including myself, would describe as "edited MTL" and feedback suggests the dialogue is quite coherent (even if I personally think the translation would be way better with my improved methodology).

If it's not translated for some reason, please use the updated patch linked in the OP. Some versions such as the various prepatched versions were patched incorrectly or are using old patches with a number of unfixed errors.
Thank you very much! Man, I'm so excited to finally play this!

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
Windows 10
Running the Jap emu
Game Crashes after the launch when you click play or options or anything that would get you off the main screen
Anyone know how to fix this?

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
Okay i fond the fix for my issue on page 33 for game crashing when clicking anything on the screen when in menu.
go to the settings on your computer and click on Data and Language then click on the left side of the screen language and install Japanese then fun the game in Jap emu. Worked for me now.

MegaBurger_47

Jul 20, 2020
Plz help, anyone knows any methods to fix the save problem? I got the translation, append running perfectly but the game cannot save. It's basically worthless until I know how to fix it. I would be so grateful if anyone knew how to solve it. I love Kamidori and hearing Amatyui got a translation patch, I could not believe it. Anyways, I have 100 gb free on my C drive so that it can save on User app data Local and another 100 on D drive in case. I only have 2 drives and I am really trying to find where the problem is.

Tldr, I cant save, plz help

MegaBurger_47

Jul 20, 2020
it says something about save data and hard disk. maybe its your hdd.

It said my drive didn't have enought space. I have over 100 gb of free space for all of my drives. I tried running as admin but didnt help, tried changing file location but didnt help either. I used to play Kamidori perfectly on my old Laptop but now, it's possible because I cant save. I'm on Win 11 btw. Also, I tried to download other Eshully games and same problem, cannot save but can run perfectly fine.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think newer versions of Windows gets really anal with Japanese games. Anything after 8 is a hassle.

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
hmm i tried right now and have no problems saving, but i have win 10. did you check your save folder if write permission is allowed? and did you install the game under win 10 and upgraded then too 11? maye install it new.

MegaBurger_47

Jul 20, 2020
hmm i tried right now and have no problems saving, but i have win 10. did you check your save folder if write permission is allowed? and did you install the game under win 10 and upgraded then too 11? maye install it new.

I bought my laptop just last month, it was win 11 pre-installed. I tried to run as an administrator but it didn't help. I tried to search on Kamidori f95 forum but they said to run it as an admin, which didn't work. I tried looking it up on youtube and asked one of YouTubers, they said to move the files and it didn't work. I tried to give every privileges to AppData, Local, Eshully but it still didn't work. Like, I'm getting really desperate, it's not something I could look up with an immediate answer. And when I did find one the methods, couldn't work. Like why am I the only one who has this kind of problem. What should I do?

I love Kamidori when played on my previous laptop. Seeing the new game Amayui and the other Eshully game having the exact same problem, with no clear way to fix it, is giving me some deep depression.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I bought my laptop just last month, it was win 11 pre-installed. I tried to run as an administrator but it didn't help. I tried to search on Kamidori f95 forum but they said to run it as an admin, which didn't work. I tried looking it up on youtube and asked one of YouTubers, they said to move the files and it didn't work. I tried to give every privileges to AppData, Local, Eshully but it still didn't work. Like, I'm getting really desperate, it's not something I could look up with an immediate answer. And when I did find one the methods, couldn't work. Like why am I the only one who has this kind of problem. What should I do?

I love Kamidori when played on my previous laptop. Seeing the new game Amayui and the other Eshully game having the exact same problem, with no clear way to fix it, is giving me some deep depression.
Some options
1. Change locale to japanese
2. Run in compatibility mode
3. Install the game on c:/kamidori, so no long path

As a last resort, run it on a virtual machine running the OS of your old laptop

MegaBurger_47

Jul 20, 2020
I gave up, tried 3 of those methods, and didn't work. I shall wait until I can get another old laptop with win 7 or wait for enough money to buy the product. I mean, $80 dollars for a game without any DLCs, yikes. Sorry if I offended anyone through piracy but those prices are DEEP. However, the higher the price, the better the game and it shows!

Anyways, thanks to those wonderful guys for helping me with this problem, I truly appreciate it!

Kira-yagami

Dec 18, 2017
Hi! im having fps problems when im on dungeon, when youre not moving the fps stays at 20 -_- it only goes high when youre doing an action or an enemy is attacking, even if youre dragging the screen the fps is still at 20, at the fort the fps is still good even if youre dragging it, it only happens in dungeon, what sould i change? the settings is in japanese. I can find in game settings related to this. the in game battle is fine, it only lowers when youre not doing anything -_- and it is really visible (especially when youre dragging on the screen), i hope you could help me,
1663968233781.png

Kazato

Sep 4, 2020
mine not even working when I click Age.exe it asked me to add d3dx9_43.dll file and when I add the file it show the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b
even though I did all the japanese locale and change region to japan.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes