Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
What happens if you do the losers maze? Im in ch 5 but I havent touched the losers maze yet cause you get some losers title. I dont know if its ok to clear those stages...?

Them I am also getting an event where a guy wants some shark phantom grass. Should I craft that? Could that lead to a bad ending?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
What happens if you do the losers maze? Im in ch 5 but I havent touched the losers maze yet cause you get some losers title. I dont know if its ok to clear those stages...?

Them I am also getting an event where a guy wants some shark phantom grass. Should I craft that? Could that lead to a bad ending?
All it does is put a [Loser] title that appear on your save and somewhere on your main screen, don't remember where. But if you complete every level of the Loser Maze and kill its final boss, it gets removed.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
All it does is put a [Loser] title that appear on your save and somewhere on your main screen, don't remember where. But if you complete every level of the Loser Maze and kill its final boss, it gets removed.
Oh so you can get rid of it after you kill the boss? Thats good to know, thx.

Any idea about the shark phantom grass? Is it a good idea to craft it or not?

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
There is a solution for that, it also fixes all the graphic glitches you may have

This helped fix the battle animation glitch, thanks.

But for some reason the registry blacklist was not working for me.
If there is anyone like me, this is what I did instead.

On Codec Tweak Tool -> Configuration -> Open DirectShow Filters
--On LAV audio Decoders --> Formats ---> Uncheck 'mp2'
--On Source filters, LAV Splitter --> Input Formats ---> Uncheck 'mpegts'

The github link also talks about this method but not how to get there on the maze of buttons that is Codec Tweak Tool.

Lepricunj

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm playing on Windows 11 and the Windows 10 instructions don't seem possible (can't find the add feature option) and game crashes when i hit settings or play.
I am staring AGE.exe and with japanese local emulator with administrative privileges,

Thanks!

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Sound is not playing for me. Sound plays when not opening with japanase locale, but of course that crashes the game when trying to click start. Game works with locale but no sound

Edit:Okay. I was able to fix it. So there's a option screen you can open if the game crashes after you open it a second time. Since I couldn't open it when using local since it doesn't crash, I had to somehow make it think it crash so it would give me the option to open those options the next time I open it in local, so I end task the game instead and it worked. There I saw an unchecked option that says sound and checked it. Now the sound is back. God, that was annoyingly stupid to go through

Last edited:
Reactions: Fetishhentaicross

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm playing on Windows 11 and the Windows 10 instructions don't seem possible (can't find the add feature option) and game crashes when i hit settings or play.
I am staring AGE.exe and with japanese local emulator with administrative privileges,

Thanks!
Download Japanese supplemental fonts. Also windows auto deletes fonts that are unused so search how to disable that.

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
anyone else experiencing huge lag or feel choppy when open backlog? especially when i try to scroll back to look for previous message but the game lag so hard and even when i try to move camera with mouse, it doesn't feel smooth at all. this happen on both this game and the sequel.

Reactions: Ass bandit

soultaker116

Nov 3, 2018
So, I downloaded the game but can't seems to start it at all. When I launch age.exe nothing happens, no crash message, no window poping up etc... I tried, resetting my locale to japanese, desisntalling/reinstalling japanese font and supplemental font etc.. to no result. I also tried to download another version of this game with same results. Since I heard this kind of problem often happens with eushully games I tried Kamidori and Amayui Labyrinth Meister and had no problem ( both worked perfectly fine english patched or not ) but had the same problem with Madou Koukaku.

I also noticed that when I try to start the game using local emulator it create a crash dump files in the folder ( both for Amayui Castle Meister and Madou Koukaku ).

Anyone has any idea what could cause this problem?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
let's just say this engine hates win10. never had issues with this when I was playing this on win8.1. and then I tried running this again now that I'm on 10 and I'm getting 0x40000015 error.

Reactions: soultaker116

soultaker116

Nov 3, 2018
let's just say this engine hates win10. never had issues with this when I was playing this on win8.1. and then I tried running this again now that I'm on 10 and I'm getting 0x40000015 error.

Wow. Thanks to you pointing out the engine I actually managed to single out the problem to a conflict between it and Check Point endpoint EFR service and solve my problem for both Amayui Castle Meister and Madou Koukaku.

Thanks.

Edit:

For those having the same problem I had : press windows+R key and type msconfig then enter. Go in the " Services " tab and look for Check Point Endpoint EFR, if it's there uncheck it and reboot the computer. Try the game to see if it works now.

Carefull though, that Service is used by some security software ( zone alarm and some others ) so if it was the problem you might want to find another AV/Firewall. If it still doesn't work don't forget to re-enable the Checkpoint End point EFR service. Although you might want to check if there's not another non-windows related service causing the conflict.

To do that you can check the " Hide all Microsoft service " box in the same " Services " tab and disabling them all, reboot and see if the game work ( during that reboot some of your other software might not work ). If the game does work at that point your only option will be to re-enable each service one by one and see when the game stop working to single out which one is causing the conflict. If it still doesn't work don't forget to re-enable all your services.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: reliczexide

Amat Pambudi

May 7, 2022
thug hero party. I can't find it here unfortunately and this is the fan-TL version. the official one named "dark hero party" (its here) has some lines that I don't remember. ending 6 was seriously butchered if my memory is still correct.
Just downloaded it, but accidentaly I read the reviews. Damn, almost stepped on it.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
The gameplay's a little better. Crafting is less involved however and the 99 items per stack limit compared to Kamidori's 999 is annoying.

Story is alright otherwise, with the fact that there's only one real Route making it a LOT more coherent then Kamidori's.

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Hello guys I Have the 1.0 version. What is the news about the 1.07 ? And can I have back my save if I take this version( I think I can but how). thanks for an answer
P.S : I played alchemt and kamidori and I cheated with you know the loser ring and I got a titled lol whereas in the other we don't have a title like that

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
can anyone enlighten me if this is finally fully translated, even MTL is fine with me. I've read worse MTLs as a Web novel reader. i've been anticipating this since back then but forgot about it because it was still partially translated

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
can anyone enlighten me if this is finally fully translated, even MTL is fine with me. I've read worse MTLs as a Web novel reader. i've been anticipating this since back then but forgot about it because it was still partially translated
Yes, it's completely translated. The translation methodology is what some, including myself, would describe as "edited MTL" and feedback suggests the dialogue is quite coherent (even if I personally think the translation would be way better with my improved methodology).

If it's not translated for some reason, please use the updated patch linked in the OP. Some versions such as the various prepatched versions were patched incorrectly or are using old patches with a number of unfixed errors.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes