funakiu

Oct 2, 2018
Game run for me after three steps, install the japanese language pack in windows, download and install K-Lite codec pack, and finally install local emualtor then run age.exe in japanese (admin).
Thanks for the info, It worked like a charm after step 1, I just installed japanese language pack and no more crashes.
I'd never expect this to be a problem considering i played tons of jap games using exclusively AppLocale for years (although I remember having to change system locale to japanese in old times). Anyway, in case anyone's still experiencing game crashes on start menu try this fix, it might work.
Now, time to get hands dirty ;)

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey, yes absolutely, the one who made the last blow had the mil equiped. I know it worked before. but now, only the fortune teller's house works (since I get double loot from every kill)... very strange :/
I returned to this game and realised what was happening. For the Full's Mill to work, your character who has it equiped must (obviously) make the killing blow on the enemy. BUT, it must be on your turn, on your attack. If they make the kill while defending, Full's Mill does not activate...

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I returned to this game and realised what was happening. For the Full's Mill to work, your character who has it equiped must (obviously) make the killing blow on the enemy. BUT, it must be on your turn, on your attack. If they make the kill while defending, Full's Mill does not activate...
Actually, that's also not the case. It randomly activates or doesn't. I can't find any rhyme nor reason to it... oh well.

Say, I accidentally killed king puteto... is he gone forever?

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone! Does anyone know a good place to farm stat-up gems(i.e jupiter gems,sun gem,etc.), since it seems that in this game you can't reincarnate your chars to level 1 but keeping your stats (like you did in ithe prequel? kamidori)

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Just started getting into the game (so been playing for at least 3 hours now). Am I stupid, or is the translation in the intro/prologue completely awful? Like... I know it's edited MTL, but the opening lines were... Something else. I re-read the thing twice, installed the attached translation folder, re-read it another 3/4 times and I still struggle to understand what the fuck the setting is about.

Furthermore, the intro is also pretty garbage. The translation is fine, I think. It either has some translation problems or this may be the worst story the devs have put together yet.

That said, really enjoying it so far, a lot like the alchemy craft meister or whatever its called.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Just reached chapter 4 and I feel like giving some expression. Or ranting about them.

Generally I'm not the biggest fan of eushully games. I do like how they keep exploring different gameplay ideas, but the stories and characters tend to not be to my taste, with Battle Goddess ZERO and Verita being the big exceptions - love those games. Kamidori I think is just dull; go play an old Atelier or Mana Khemia instead. So I wasn't expecting too much with this, but at the same time, it's also not like they aren't capable of at least adding an interesting twist here or there.

Amayui so far shows absolutely none of that. It's as generic jRPG-ness as it can possibly be, with the old "we just want everyone to be happy!" stick being the only mode of operation for all the good guys, and all the bad guys being complete "mwhahaha I'm evil" chucklefucks. You know the game has a bad case of creative death when you click on an event and it just says something like "one day we were invited to a party at (serious warrior's home)", your immediate thought is "oh, golly, she's going to be bad at cooking" ... and then of course she is. And that's the 2nd out of 5 characters that has one of the traditional cooking personality gimmicks.

Just makes me want to cry. How is it that if it's got to be following the beaten-to-death scheme of having a character with "personality + gimmick" it at least can't be a slightly different gimmick from time to time? Why is it on top of all the other repetitive stuff not at least something vaguely new from time to time? For fuck's sake Japanese writers, get a grip ...

Obv. the story doesn't offer anything of any interest either. Bland, bland, boring. Who knows; maybe it'll ramp up to something (#doubt).

Gameplay so far I quite like. The "area of control" mechanic I do actually like; but people say it's mainly an issue later on so perhaps it's just fine so far. Seems like a good additional tactical element to me though. Grind ... well, there's the magic ore bit, which you need a bunch early on, and then only relatively late get even just a 2nd location to get from, so that required replaying a map a bit, but otherwise I just avoided it.
That also meant that the main story fights weren't too easy. As far as that goes I got no complaints.
I would like to speed battles up a bit, that's probably my one concern (all those wasted battle sprites - they look nice; I'll never bother with them ^^; ). Some other convenient options would have been nice - for example if you got a mining accessory and walk on a mining resource the game could just offering to equip it for you. As you can freely change your loadout anyway ... minimize time spend in menus. More of a nitpick, though.

Anyway. Tolerable for the gameplay, rest 100% forgettable and sometimes outright detrimental.

Reactions: Caramimo

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Hello, I am on my first playthrough and am wondering if I should evolve the yuikis or not. If I should then which dungeons has the best monsters to capture?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I am on my first playthrough and am wondering if I should evolve the yuikis or not. If I should then which dungeons has the best monsters to capture?
You probably should. For all that leveling their stats is an absolute pain at times, their abilities can be very needed. The wind one will be your first flying unit, for example and it'll be quite a while until you get an alternative.

Reactions: JosephF

orion1607

Nov 18, 2021
Is Avaro always silent? As i remember, he has a voice. When my first run game, I was remember he has a voice but now he just silent.

Sorry if I was misremembering.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Is Avaro always silent? As i remember, he has a voice. When my first run game, I was remember he has a voice but now he just silent.

Sorry if I was misremembering.
Avaro has only voice in the dungeons, when he attacks, gathers and the like. He talks a little at the start of important boss stages like when he is fighting Girch for example. In the VN part he is silent.

picopoco

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone here knows if windows 11 is incompatiple with the game cause i cant open it anymore since i updated T.T

Magnificent Bum

Sep 18, 2021
Trying to get DxWnd to work so I can play in a larger windowed size but it just seems to warp the image. Does anyone have any other software for this instead of adjusting the zoom/resolution of windows itself?

sapnuawpuas

Mar 6, 2020
Does anyone have the same problem as me?

It was working previously until I completely reset my device (format).

Appreciate the help

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
This game is basically a Kamidori reskin, but its not necessary a bad thing, as i loved Kamidori....

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes