sven0567

Apr 10, 2018
Might be a stupid question, but I downloaded the version from here + updated Translation patch, and game says the version is 1.00.0000. Do I need to dl the updates separately and from where, and are they necessary if they aren't included on here?

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Might be a stupid question, but I downloaded the version from here + updated Translation patch, and game says the version is 1.00.0000. Do I need to dl the updates separately and from where, and are they necessary if they aren't included on here?
It's normal, that's a crack thing, the game's still on the update you used

emobunny

Dec 10, 2018
can anyone help me. During the tutorial right at the start when i pick up the gold pile my guy just starts doing what looks like a sheathing animation over and over and i cant do anything else. Music is still playing right.

Last edited:

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Is there something wrong with the stacking of Full's mill and the divination / fortune teller's house? I can only ever get 2 items as a drop, so it seems like full's mill isn't working (tried both melee and ranged kills)

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Is there something wrong with the stacking of Full's mill and the divination / fortune teller's house? I can only ever get 2 items as a drop, so it seems like full's mill isn't working (tried both melee and ranged kills)
that's strange it should stack no problem, you sure you're dealing the last blow with whoever has the mill equipped and the fortune teller is built right?
full mill works in a way that the drop gets + by 1/2 depending on the version you have, then the fortune teller house doubles whatever amount there is, so you can end up with 4 or even 6 items depending on how many and what you have equipped, but that only works if the person that have them equipped deals the last hit

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
that's strange it should stack no problem, you sure you're dealing the last blow with whoever has the mill equipped and the fortune teller is built right?
full mill works in a way that the drop gets + by 1/2 depending on the version you have, then the fortune teller house doubles whatever amount there is, so you can end up with 4 or even 6 items depending on how many and what you have equipped, but that only works if the person that have them equipped deals the last hit
Hey, yes absolutely, the one who made the last blow had the mil equiped. I know it worked before. but now, only the fortune teller's house works (since I get double loot from every kill)... very strange :/

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I tried everything. Following the tutorial in "README", local japanese, local emulator, adding supplement font. It's still crashing. So i'll wait for a REAL crack like for himegari/kamidori/kami no rhapsody. Because as of now it's impossible to play.

ZanyD

Jul 17, 2018
I tried everything. Following the tutorial in "README", local japanese, local emulator, adding supplement font. It's still crashing. So i'll wait for a REAL crack like for himegari/kamidori/kami no rhapsody. Because as of now it's impossible to play.

I was having the same issue, but i had instaled japanese language pack a while ago. So i went directly through win 10 setup -> language -> add language and checked every box for japanese. After the instalation the game started working. Dunno if it will work for you, but give it a try.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I was having the same issue, but i had instaled japanese language pack a while ago. So i went directly through win 10 setup -> language -> add language and checked every box for japanese. After the instalation the game started working. Dunno if it will work for you, but give it a try.
I already did, that's the problem. Sure it doesn't crash when i open option anymore and i can enter option, but it crash right after that, big progress if you ask me... hahaha*... Well i know how it goes we need someone to do a full crack like himegari dungeon meister, cuz as for now it's laggy ! But thanks anyway

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017
Do you guys know if there is somewhere a list of all caracter interactions ? I searched but I can't find any. I would like a list whit every interaction whit all caracter (in the fort) and their requirement to triger them.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I could play and finish the game ! It was good i guess ? It doesn't even come near of the quality kamidori alchemy meister though... The fact that we can get a bad end, and that we call that a "route" was a cold shower for me, so i did the true end and closed the game. While i cleaned Kamidori alchemy meister and Kami no Rhapsody. Amayui got on my nerve at some point, some battle are ridiculously difficult and while knowing that i wouldn't do a NG+ i cheated (i hate cheating but there was no meaning beside the story in giving my all) so yeah, it was kind of a deception in the end.

May 7, 2018
(Solution) For Win 10 user that failed/error to download language pack during add a preferred Language
1.Win+R
2.type services.msc
3.search for language experience service 2xclick and select manual and click ok
4.search for Windows Update 2xclick and select automatic and click ok
5.now install japanese language pack
6.after installing the language pack you can disable windows update again

sorry bad english.... Hope It Help.:D

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone have the 100% save file like this one from kamidori alchemy meister( Or know some way to edit money, exp, etc in the save file?
The link for the save and trainer you linked is expired. If you've got them would be much obliged. Had a 99% save once upon a time, on the last path, but failed to back it up properly when upgrading PC :(.

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, yes absolutely, the one who made the last blow had the mil equiped. I know it worked before. but now, only the fortune teller's house works (since I get double loot from every kill)... very strange :/
Maybe you try to find Ful's Tears ring, let Valefor equip ring and equip her "Treasure Finder" skill. When she finish any foe, she will get x12 time drop.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Maybe you try to find Ful's Tears ring, let Valefor equip ring and equip her "Treasure Finder" skill. When she finish any foe, she will get x12 time drop.
Thanks for the delayed reply :) I'm not in NG+ yet but yea, once I get there... :)

CucumberCow

Aug 16, 2018
@emobunny

I'm getting the same bug. Seems it just lags for a very long time before that animation ends.. it will eventually carry on but it will do that for every interactable. A work around I've found so far is to disable Maze Map Animations in the options menu. It's ugly though, you won't get any pretty sprite animations.

Has anyone else found a cause?

EDIT: Fixed the issue by installing K-lite mega codec, just in case anyone else was still struggling with this particular issue.
Suggested earlier in this thread by @alpha_5
Thank you!

Last edited:

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
Does this game have more mechanics after chapter 4? Just finished chapter 3 and feels like of sameish idk if its just me. Characters are too similar skillwise, I played kamidori and i loved the armor skill tree / aoe skills you can use on the board. This game there isn't a great weapon/armor diversity and skills are mediocre (some just do more dmg ). Just wondering if anyone who has finished the game is there more diversity / new mechanics ?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I could play and finish the game ! It was good i guess ? It doesn't even come near of the quality kamidori alchemy meister though... The fact that we can get a bad end, and that we call that a "route" was a cold shower for me, so i did the true end and closed the game. While i cleaned Kamidori alchemy meister and Kami no Rhapsody. Amayui got on my nerve at some point, some battle are ridiculously difficult and while knowing that i wouldn't do a NG+ i cheated (i hate cheating but there was no meaning beside the story in giving my all) so yeah, it was kind of a deception in the end.
NG+ add a lot of additional material. Both dungeons and bonus characters with their own scenes. Is worth a play. The amount of additional content are basically comparable to an additional route.
Does this game have more mechanics after chapter 4? Just finished chapter 3 and feels like of sameish idk if its just me. Characters are too similar skillwise, I played kamidori and i loved the armor skill tree / aoe skills you can use on the board. This game there isn't a great weapon/armor diversity and skills are mediocre (some just do more dmg ). Just wondering if anyone who has finished the game is there more diversity / new mechanics ?
I would say there is many specialized characters. There is the defense iron wall princess, the sniper, the magician, the shapeshifting dragon...
And some of them do have AoE attacks.

Last edited:

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
NG+ add a lot of additional material. Both dungeons and bonus characters with their own scenes. Is worth a play. The amount of additional content are basically comparable to an additional route.
I know that i said that i played Kamidori Alchemy Meister, so i do know how Eushully game work, but even so Amayui wasn't worth my time, now if people enjoy it that's their own choice. For me even adding a lot of content wouldn't do the trick, "for me" it would be covering shit with shit while hoping the smell disappear.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I know that i said that i played Kamidori Alchemy Meister, so i do know how Eushully game work, but even so Amayui wasn't worth my time, now if people enjoy it that's their own choice. For me even adding a lot of content wouldn't do the trick, "for me" it would be covering shit with shit while hoping the smell disappear.
Interesting... Nostalgia goggles? Is not that different from kamidori. I can't see why someone who like one would hate the other.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes