Cadastran

Oct 22, 2017
Hi ! I have a problem: when I try to launch the game it crashes. I do use the AGE.exe and have download the japanese font. Is there a way ro fix the problem ? I've attach a pic of the error message, but I don't know any japanese.

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Hi ! I have a problem: when I try to launch the game it crashes. I do use the AGE.exe and have download the japanese font. Is there a way ro fix the problem ? I've attach a pic of the error message, but I don't know any japanese.
Are you using the local emulator?

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Alright I am pretty sure this is the reason why (if you're not trolling me that is^^).
Before you click on the Age icon, right click on it and you should get several option (if you're on windowns 10).
Here is a screenshot.

1625681426390.png

After that, just click on "run in japanese"

Cadastran

Oct 22, 2017
Alright I am pretty sure this is the reason why (if you're not trolling me that is^^).
Before you click on the Age icon, right click on it and you should get several option (if you're on windowns 10).
Here is a screenshot.

View attachment 1286240

After that, just click on "run in japanese"
I must admit, I didn't even knew that it was a thing xD
I had to go download it, but it seems to have done the trick. I can launch the game no problem now. Thank you kind sir, and have a great day ^^

Reactions: Wingy windy

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
I must admit, I didn't even knew that it was a thing xD
I had to go download it, but it seems to have done the trick. I can launch the game no problem now. Thank you kind sir, and have a great day ^^
Well, glad it helped. Though it's pretty weird you had to go download it, it should have been on your computer the moment you got windows 10...oh well, have fun playing :).

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Might be late but thank you for the hard work and time you've spent on this wonderful translation.

May I ask about how this project has helped you in learning/solidifying your Japanese? As in, did you learn more than what you've hoped or less than you've thought.
Late response, but I did learn a fair amount. I learned a decent amount of vocabulary, largely solidified my understanding of kana (since I learned it before developing the patch), and learned how to handle various common phrases in terms of translating to English (since some don't have a good English equivalent or are heavily context-dependent). I also memorized a few kanji but I'm still very inexperienced with it.

I also learned how to interpret romaji better since Google Translate shows it.

What I learned above and more make it much easier to make sense of what machine translation may spit out as well. I will admit I still can't translate many things without some sort of aid though.

Rigaeru

Feb 16, 2020
I've been playing japanese games for quite a lot of time, tried everything but still can't run this one... Damn it!

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Very bad, as the name implies.
...Truly a good thing there's no MTL left in the game, at all. :D
(ok a few, a very few parts could use a slight improvement. Emphasis on few and slight here.)
Good, i noticed the translation for it had been at like 70% for months with no updates so i wasnt sure if it was like Himegari Dungeon Meister where the first 3 hours of gameplay is tranlated then they gave up and mtl for the rest

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Took me 25 Dungeons to get those 3 Gallstones...
Anecdotal but it might help to turn off the watchtower... i had been trying for 10 times or so and got nothing, then after disabling it I got a gallstone after 2 bats, in the first try.

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Guys, quick question...I'm actually liking the game even though I can already tell there will be some grind down the road...but I'm in Chapter 2 and I didn't find a single h-scenes yet...are those so far in the story? It's alredy been a couple of hours or so. Just to understand what to expect.

Last edited:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Guys, quick question...I'm actually liking the game even though I can already tell there will be some grind down the road...but I'm in Chapter 2 and I didn't find a single h-scenes yet...are those so far in the story? It's alredy been a couple of hours or so. Just to understand what to expect.
If it's anything like Alchemy Meister, the sex scene will start showing up from Chapter 4 onward with alacrity.

Arq8

May 1, 2021
I need help... i keep getting this messages while i'm saving. The game runs normally but i can't save. Can anybody help...

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone knows how to get Infinity Spear for Mikshuana? I read you get it after Yuiki Village but that wasn't the case for me, are there any other triggers?

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone knows how to get Infinity Spear for Mikshuana? I read you get it after Yuiki Village but that wasn't the case for me, are there any other triggers?
in the jp wiki it only says you get it through production in ap03 and Append 03 is (Guarakuna Fort Expansion Pack)
<--weapon list
<--appends

i hope this helps in someway :D

or as last resort adding it thorugh cheat engine x)

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes