tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Interesting... Nostalgia goggles? Is not that different from kamidori. I can't see why someone who like one would hate the other.
Because here, the single main heroine is a terrible menace? True, Kamidori did have the pink menace, but she was one out of three.
Also, the plot (and or character actions) here is egregiously, offensively dumb, to the point I couldn't get past the halfway mark or something like it. Admittedly, Kamidori's isn't stellar either, but still. Kamidori's plots work.
Furthermore, Kamidori had more interesting game systems. Take the armor crafting. In that regard as well, this game made a step back.
Add a few more points probably which I've forgotten since I played this a few years ago.

So despite superficial similarities, I prefer Kamidori over this. A lot. To the point this game's successor is the only Eushully game in years I haven't even tried (though many of their recent games have been... pretty bad, so it was coming).

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
is the only Eushully game in years I haven't even tried
... and your opinion into the crapper goes.
If you don't feel like playing it, is understandable. But if you have not even tried it, how can you tell so precisely what's good or bad about this game?
I have played and played+ both kamidori and this and is difficult to me to say what i prefer. Certainly Kamidori have at least 2 main girls that are more appealing than the "menace" but there is not a real "main girl" in Amayui. Certainly Fia is the character all the story is built upon, but as relationships and hentai scenes the other girls have as much developement and fuck time. I don't feel the gameplay being inferior either, and the city management is certainly less annoying than the shop in kamidori. And IMHO is way better than "kami no rhapsody", another game i've played twice and i considered a lot below eushully's standards with an annoying "mobile" feel, a disfunctional level up system, a very crappy gameplay, and if we talk about retarded plot KNR totally defeat Amayui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
me who played both game will agree that castle meister is a downgrade due to a no shop mechanics,only one route and questionable decision like fia: i love you but have seX with another girl.

that said, castle meister has some unique things like the beat the stage without using range/no items and such

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
The game crashes after selecting game start my system local is set to japan I don't know what other issue there could be

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
well got it working after downloading japanese language pack and everything else and re setting system local to japanese it works so far

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
... and your opinion into the crapper goes.
If you don't feel like playing it, is understandable. But if you have not even tried it, how can you tell so precisely what's good or bad about this game?
[/spoiler]
I think you missed something: I didn't play the successor, wasn't even interested in it, because of how much I disliked this game. I literally wrote so in the first half of the sentence which you didn't quote. That's impressive.

Now, since you mentioned it: Yes, the Rhapsody thing was terrible. The pirate thing was bad. Grasesta was mechanically annoying/counter-intuitive/unfun, and the plot and characters weren't much better. Conquista... was dumb, and felt half-hearted and empty. I played all of those games. I didn't really like any of them, to various degrees. With some research to shore up my memories of them, I could even go into detail as to why.
So: even if I hadn't ignored their latest game, Amayui Labyrinth Meister, because it was this game's successor, I might not have played it anyways. I certainly don't look forward to Eushully games as I used to anymore. But Labyrinth Meister being this game's successor certainly didn't help, due to my experiences with this. And as bad as those other, recent games are: That didn't make this game's plot any more bearable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Someone

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
First of all i would like to thank everyone involved in this awesome project, you are truly doing something amazing for all of us to enjoy and for free...you truly are kind souls and we will never be able to thank you enough for this.

I wanted to ask if there is a way to contact Depravity or you guys and ask for a tutorial or brief-summary on how can one do a MTL of a game?
I know the scripts can be extracted from some VNs depending the engine, but then how does one parse the translation? Either Google, and obviously DeepL return a half-translated file if one parses it through there and it also edits chunks of code rendering the file useless most of the time unless one goes editing that code line by line as how it was before, kinda defeating the purpose in the first place.

I saw that nekohen group also did this sort of thing in the past, but their site seems to be defunt sadly (only accessible through wayback machine)

Jack934

Oct 24, 2021
getting this weird problem where some items trigger an error when I hover over them in the menu would really appreciate some help was hyped when I found out this game got translated

(can press no and the game continues like normal but I'm unable to equip and unequip items)

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
if there is someone kind enough to make a video show how to install all the japanese stuff and the game

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Very bad, as the name implies.
...Truly a good thing there's no MTL left in the game, at all. :D
(ok a few, a very few parts could use a slight improvement. Emphasis on few and slight here.)
I appreciate the compliment, but it is Edited MTL. I'm very insistent on this because I want to make sure people know what they're getting into, even if it's not fish basket, horrendous grammar, or other MTL nonsense.

is the translation finally done?
The translation has been done for months. If you tried the torrented version or the like, you may have gotten an incorrectly patched version and some parts of it, primarily the Append content, will not be correctly translated. Please make sure to download and apply the Complete Edition patch, just to make sure.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Depravity Do you have a tutorial somewhere on how can one MTL a game of this same engine, or other engines?
Not really a tutorial per se, but we do have some resources that make it possible to extract the files of Eushully games for editing. Some, such as KamiModTools, are readily available. Some, however, are not and you'll need to ask around. A few people have been working on other games on our Discord server if you want to drop by and ask around (which is linked on the wiki linked in the OP).

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Not really a tutorial per se, but we do have some resources that make it possible to extract the files of Eushully games for editing. Some, such as KamiModTools, are readily available. Some, however, are not and you'll need to ask around. A few people have been working on other games on our Discord server if you want to drop by and ask around (which is linked on the wiki linked in the OP).
Thank you very much
Is it this one?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
That looks like a link to the other server, which is more of a repository for files (including the ones I mentioned) but not many people talk on it. It also has a link to the server I was referring to.
I can't find the other one

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes