kite001

Jun 20, 2018
I found that the game crashed when it tries to draw text not because of missing codecs. Shortly after a call to GetGlyphOutlineA from the windows api the game will crash. This happens in the option menu, because there is an example of text being drawn and in the first few seconds after game start when the intro text is displayed.

I am not sure why this happens, but maybe I am missing the font the translation project is using. Does anyone know which font it is? (The images are from youtube)
that's MS Gothic, but you should be able to change the font in the settings

OQETLCC

Oct 22, 2020
Ah, okay. I thought MSGothic only contained Japanese Glyphs, but it seems like that it is not the case.
The problem is that I can't access the settings menu to try changing fonts, because it crashes. I do have MSGothic installed, however, so that should not be the problem. I give up for now, but maybe someone else will figure out how to run this on Linux in the future. I am 100% convinced it has to something with the fonts, but the static text displays fine, so maybe it is the transition effect that is the problem, not the font itself.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey all,

I'm usually not so bad at this... but atm I am just confused to hell and back.
So I downloaded the torrent. For which the only install instructions are 'don't install, just run age.exe'
Yet, it includes all installation files, the iso, crack, patches...

Could someone give me a noob's guide of what to do to run the game from the torrent? Additionally I wanna update the translation but equally I can't see where the files are supposed to go. Which again indicates to me that I should probably still install the game, right?

Also I wanted to find the MaximumDepravity Discord but don't see any link to it anyhwere...

Edit: well, I just took the zip version from nopy and that seems to just work straight up :)
If someone has the discord link for MaximumDepravity, I'd still like it though!

Last edited:

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
Anyone have a pic of the completed minimap of the first torso layer? Im at 98% and i cant find the hidden room. Yes i have the search skill equiped.

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
Wanted to drop by and say a couple things. First and foremost, thanks for all the love.

Second, and more importantly, while it's a bit late to point this out, the prepatched torrent is incorrectly patched. It appears to have applied the old ZAP Interface Patch after the dialogue patches. This is a big deal since that Interface Patch has some untranslated dialogue files that would've overwritten translated dialogue files, resulting in issues such as Append 4 looking like it's been untranslated.

I strongly recommend people just apply the Complete Edition patch anyways since the torrent was created before that, but hopefully supereImo at least addresses this issue.
Might be late but thank you for the hard work and time you've spent on this wonderful translation.

May I ask about how this project has helped you in learning/solidifying your Japanese? As in, did you learn more than what you've hoped or less than you've thought.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Anyone have a pic of the completed minimap of the first torso layer? Im at 98% and i cant find the hidden room. Yes i have the search skill equiped.
I'm 99% sure you're missing this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'd better up your game, because that's about the easiest one to find. Good luck!

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what could cause this?
It only happens during combat and only occasionally.

I installed all Microsof Visual C++
From 2005 to 2019

TESTccc.png

rjrxxx

Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone 100% the game information?
I've already gone through 3 playthroughs and completed just about everything but I'm missing 3 weapons.
#22 - Beheading Scythe
#51 - Critical Cleaver
#157 - Hallowed Claw
(names according to en-wiki)

As far as I know they're production weapons (jp wiki called them production EX), but somehow they haven't unlocked for me. Do they have any extra unlock condition that I might have missed?

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
someone can tell me how to fast level up ranrinyuiki?
i want to up level but will take long time
somebody tell me pls

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i want to up level
The same way you level any other character.
You unlock the Loser Dungeon, advance the story until the last floor opens up.
Use the loser mobs in the meanwhile if you're severely underleveled.
Actually the Yuikis/Ghosts will level better than the rest until you get Marwen accessories.

Then you have her tank puppetto king. Or shoot him if she's really too weak.
Tanking: have 20+ XP, so you level up on the second strike. Provided you're 3+ levels lower than the King, stats gains will be 100% random. 'Undo' if they suck.
Shooting: no choice but load the last save :cry: so it's slower.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know what rules the Beastman Assassin appearance works by? Had to retreat from the first beastman area map, but now I can't get near the event tag for the water source without that damn assassin popping in and ruining my day. Is she guaranteed to appear on every attempt, or can I just exit until I get a run where she doesn't teleport in?

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Anybody know what rules the Beastman Assassin appearance works by? Had to retreat from the first beastman area map, but now I can't get near the event tag for the water source without that damn assassin popping in and ruining my day. Is she guaranteed to appear on every attempt, or can I just exit until I get a run where she doesn't teleport in?
If you're talking about the non-bonus content, then she will continue to appear until you progress further in the main story.

Anyway, I got a question, does the bonus content (new game +) change the ending, or the story?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
If you're talking about the non-bonus content, then she will continue to appear until you progress further in the main story.

Anyway, I got a question, does the bonus content (new game +) change the ending, or the story?
There's a second Route that can only be accessed in NG+. Check the wiki for more information.

Corvo117

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone have the 100% save file like this one from kamidori alchemy meister( Or know some way to edit money, exp, etc in the save file?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes