rawn

Oct 4, 2017
I mzy need some help, I dowload the game from 2 differents uploaders, but neither works. For one that say "I can't open the X initialization file. Please reinstal."
But I can't install?!
"The other file say "The executable file is corrupted. Check if it is infected with a Virus and then reinstall it."
But eitehr way i can't instal it and I check (with avast) the says no "infected file"
And finally when I try by the "start" way... 1622158138581.png

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone know what the stars in the top line (with their name and element) of the character stat page mean?

rawn

Oct 4, 2017
Use AGE.exe not start.exe

I use torrent download and have no problems starting the game.
I tried, i tried to launch the game by using "age.exe" by the torrent and by mega, but it says "that files are corrupted" maybe my computer is the problem.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I tried, i tried to launch the game by using "age.exe" by the torrent and by mega, but it says "that files are corrupted" maybe my computer is the problem.
Do you still have the zip file that you downloaded using mega?
If so, delete your unpacked files and then unzip the zip file again.

Maybe something happened when you extracted the files before and caused some errors in your current files.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Well I just finished the game. By that I mean two play throughs so I could do the NG+ stuff too.

Honestly it's decent but super lacking compared to Kamidori in every way. Less routes, h-scenes, companions, maps, stories, materials, things and reasons to craft... just everything. Kind of weird cause I don't get why they wouldn't build off it and go for more.

here is hoping that the sequel is actually more and adds to the series instead of taking another step back.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadsExplode

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
OP updated with the latest translation patch. Pls download the and overwrite its contents into the game folder.

For more info, pls check translator's .

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Honestly, the bad end route only happens by making everyone in the story act stupid. Literally written forcefully to make it a bad end route. It's like they didn't bother to make it more believable.

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Hi I am an ocd completionist and I just need to know how to get the treasure chest at top right for door of guidance[hidden history] map. Do I need a specific character? Appreciate any help thanks

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Enjoying the story and the battles, definatly one of my favorite Eushully games and the hero's isn't a weakling this time.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
How do you capture Ranrinyuiki? Using Fia + the capture rope skill to finish her off seems not to work.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
How do you capture Ranrinyuiki? Using Fia + the capture rope skill to finish her off seems not to work.
Don't use the rope, that's for characters without the built in capture skills. You have to defeat the boss using monster capture I have boxed in red. For some reason monster capture 2 says it's not for bosses but they may be an error because I think they both work for capturing the summons. At the very least I know monster capture works on Ranrinyuiki Untitled.png

Reactions: Jormag

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Don't use the rope, that's for characters without the built in capture skills. You have to defeat the boss using monster capture I have boxed in red. For some reason monster capture 2 says it's not for bosses but they may be an error because I think they both work for capturing the summons. At the very least I know monster capture works on Ranrinyuiki View attachment 1229608
Aaaah thank you, had a complete brain fart and forgot Fia's built in capture exists

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, After I used adult katorit and finish a mission, I can't use Katorit again in other mossion afterward.
IT's written normal above her character sprite and it says I can't deploy her.
I think the game consider that she's still in adult form, but the fact I can't use her is problematic...

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, After I used adult katorit and finish a mission, I can't use Katorit again in other mossion afterward.
IT's written normal above her character sprite and it says I can't deploy her.
I think the game consider that she's still in adult form, but the fact I can't use her is problematic...
Because she leave your team, some day late will have a mission map to make her comeback.

Noiree

Mar 31, 2019
Anybody knows how to remove the jet black katana from kisnir, equipped it on her by accident now its unremovable

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks!
Does she leave the team before chapter 7 begins?

Seems like a cursed item, you should be able to make a potion in the workshop to remove said item.
Yeah, she will never comeback if you don't enter Dragon Valley before chapter 7 begins, this's one of condition for start B route, you can go to Wiki link in page 1 and read "unlocking the B route" if you want play bad ending route.

Reactions: Wingy windy
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes