wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
it is possible to make that prototype magic lead but NOT sell that to that guy?? im bother by that item appearing in the first list of items to craft

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
it is possible to make that prototype magic lead but NOT sell that to that guy?? im bother by that item appearing in the first list of items to craft
its okay, even if you sell it to him, there's multiple other triggers needed for B route. Check the wiki for more info.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
question, should i sell the protoype magic lead or is it used later ingame?
Is one of the flags that are necessary for the alternate route, that is kind of a bad end. But you need to set all the other flags, so selling this alone is ok.
Yes.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
This is a weirdly specific question, but I find myself repeatedly grinding the same low level dungeons for more magic ore... and only for magic ore. Everything else I have in great quantity, but I seem to hose through this one low level material that isn't in most dungeon tables like crazy.

...is there a better way to get the stuff than just rerunning excavation site a lot?
Use the cheat table. I am at chapter 4 and the only thing I used from the cheat table was to give myself 50 magic ore and be done with the stupid grind for the material.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Amayui finally got a TL?How did I miss that?
Sure,I dont remember it being as fun as Kamidori but still better than...
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Ah...that explains why I havent heard about it.
Why I still expect handmade translations instead of MTLs whenever I click on a Eushully topic is beyond me.

I admire Eushully's focus on legit gameplay, but I'm hesitant to play these games because I abhor the typical anime self insert harem plots. That's why I'm eagerly awaiting the new Venus Blood title being localized.
Ara~?
Is that official or wishful thinking?
Kinda expected them to drop the west after Steam started shutting down h-content again.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah if this is the level of MTL that everyone complains about then I have a whole list of skipped games I need to go back and play :unsure:
No, this is nowhere near typical MTL. Typical MTL doesn't read like any kind of sane language. In this case, if I wasn't told it was edited MTL, I never would have known. Trust me, you recognize standard MTL shite on sight.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
there's some mistakes here and there. but MTL is much shittier than this game's translation. A machine has no idea about pronouns, at least they fixed that. Just play Double Elf and you'll see.

Galactic

May 27, 2018
Hey is someone able to help me out, I just did a windows update and now all my fonts are screwed up and have weird characters also. I dont think its anything to do with the save as it does it on the title screen and i tried redownloading it and it didnt do anything. I also made sure i was still japanese system locale and everything. I have the font pack as well downloaded.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Holy shit, the last boss map took me 3 and a half hours because of the shear amount of units you gotta fight. Prepare to use a ton of potions, ethers, and stimulants if you want the map to finish faster or you'll spend an additional hour or 2.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
YUS! I was scrolling page after page, not seeing any new game that was worth looking at, was about to give up and saw the word Meister.. "nooo wait what?" Boom! Week's full now.

Nov 24, 2018
now that i see this maybe we can get daiteikoku but i doubt it i maybe should play what aready translated and give up on that one any body know were i can get the partial i cant find it

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Change the folder name, '?' is an illegal character, yet somehow u managed to get that.
He gets "?" because the folder name is in japanese and Windows can't read it

need help guys crashing while starte plz...........
I also have this issue, despite having installed the japanese language pack, set regional settings to japanese, and even change the whole system language to japanese....

1621763257741.png

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes