Raggsockan

Jun 29, 2018
How to capture units? I defeat enemies with monster capture skill and nothing happens.
You need to capture on of the Yuikiri first (Humanoid talking elemental spirits)
Then build the training ground and it should unlock Capture 2 which you can use on everything else

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
You need to capture on of the Yuikiri first (Humanoid talking elemental spirits)
Then build the training ground and it should unlock Capture 2 which you can use on everything else
there is no such enemy as Yuikiri at wiki

and I tried to capture water spirit tiene and wood spirit yuichiri already - nothing happens

upd: so I search the wiki, and it looks like you are talking about one of the early bosses. He had condition of retreating at 10% hp, not sure if it was possible to capture him without some really hard grinding, because I started on hard.
Am I hardlocked out of content because of shitty game design?

Last edited:

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
there is no such enemy as Yuikiri at wiki

and I tried to capture water spirit tiene and wood spirit yuichiri already - nothing happens

upd: so I search the wiki, and it looks like you are talking about one of the early bosses. He had condition of retreating at 10% hp, not sure if it was possible to capture him without some really hard grinding, because I started on hard.
Am I hardlocked out of content because of shitty game design?
basically there are 2 types of monsters you can capture. the first one is "yuikis", only Fia can capture these units. you must defeat it while equipping monster capture. the first yuiki you can capture is "karinyuiki" the tree spirit. the ice spirit you encounter earlier will be available for capture later in the story.
and the second ones is normal monsters. everybody can capture them as long as they have the capture skills/capture accessories.
water spirit tiene you mentioned is considered normal monster and you cant capture it yet. you need to capture "karinyuiki" first to unlock "capture 2" skill needed to capture normal monsters.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
My only disappointement with this game are those damn spirits summoned by Fia. That idiotic "capture monster to make them learn skills" mechanic is horribly grindy and worthless. The spirits are still much weaker than the regular characters, and cannot equip anything. Now i must deal with their NG+ side mission and i'm totally going to cheat my way trough it. Levels are not enough, it would require weeks of grinding monsters to feed them and/or getting the money to buy them, luckily there is a some kind of slave trader that can sell any monster i've already captured (not sure of this). But seriously, they are so weak and useless for the trouble they give you to take care of them. And they are irrelevant for the story too. Fuck these guys.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
My only disappointement with this game are those damn spirits summoned by Fia.
So far my only problem is Fia herself. She is too loud and a bit retarded. Would be fine if she had around 0.4% of total screen time, but she is the only heroine...

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
So far my only problem is Fia herself. She is too loud and a bit retarded. Would be fine if she had around 0.4% of total screen time, but she is the only heroine...
Why did they make the worst female character in the game into the only heroine?

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
I updated Cheat Table Mats & Items. Its still incomplete since I am still at chapter 7. but I added the materials that I had access to.

The ones label ??? are once I haven't been able to confirm if they are mapped correctly, I got the material list from the Wiki page.
thanks alot for this. no pressure but any latest updates on this cheat engine? missing some other stuff but helped me reach far. great job overall
Here is the Updated Cheat Engine Table, Most of the Mats have been Mapped, but some are still missing, Probably NG+ Items.
I added a sorted by ID & sorted by Category for the Mats.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
At least this is an issue only for the cutscenes. She become an hell of a unit. Once she became level 10 goddess and around level 50 as unit she became an unstoppable machine of destruction. Nothing can kill her and she can destroy almost everything. Only the units that absorb holy damage are a bit troublesome.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Need a strategy of how to farm the refined elemental stones. Following the game, you pretty much either get them through quest rewards or simply craft and then dismantle to get them, but of course the higher the weapon star the more exotic materials is required.

Does New Game+ sell them in the shop so I dont have to meticulously pick and choose which item to dismantle? Or is there now way to farm it? Or better yet, and while unlikely, save edit the game to get the material.

Please and Thank You :)
Actually in NG+ there is something comparable to a shop for refined stones.
Once you're done with the yuiki village it will appear a dazzling treasury. It will require 10000 each time gold and inside there will be many cards that will give a random type amount of elemental stones.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

RaimuKontol

Jan 17, 2021
Here is the Updated Cheat Engine Table, Most of the Mats have been Mapped, but some are still missing, Probably NG+ Items.
nice bro, but .. i need more baseofallstats, 4 slots for me are too few, can you do that ?

Jan 28, 2018
How do you use this? Because this would save me alot of trouble against RNG for specific materials without breaking gameplay immersion.

Thank you kindly :)

Last edited:

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
1. You need the program Cheat Engine (just search It:unsure:)
2. Install it and open the CT data with double click:sneaky:
3. after that cheat engine opens:eek:
4. Now Select Only when signed, else ask and YES:cool:
5. the game needs to run (best if you are already in the game, maybe the homebase:sneaky:)
6 Select a Process to open und use your Game Process:oops:
7. Activate Get Crypto Key ( something like the master key for your game):cool:
8. now if you want to cheat something check to categorie (Like Clothes, Items...):unsure:
9 and now check the item you want.;)
10 Double click on the value of the item und just write the number you want to have in your inventory in it:love:
11. ENTER!!!:devilish:
12. Enjoy your Cheated Game :cool:

I hope that helps
How do you use this? Because this would save me alot of trouble against RNG for specific materials without breaking gameplay immersion.

Thank you kindly :)
Check the post by Byro on page 16 post #305

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
There seems to be a bug I keep having with the game that causes it to freeze completely. I've caught a Harpua once but if I use capture attack with fia to try and catch a second one it freezes the game every single time

Last edited:

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Why did they make the worst female character in the game into the only heroine?
damn, i dont like her either. shes like a grown up woman with the personality of a kid
and shes the only heroine literally, the dude just has casual sex with other characters. Actually how do those h-scenes happen? for the purpose of FORMING A CONTRACT.
tbh, i dont rly find Fia and the main story boring, they just dont match with the serious setting, plot of the game.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
tbh, i dont rly find Fia and the main story boring, they just dont match with the serious setting, plot of the game.
Fia's personality is not my favorite archetype either. But the plot is not that serious either. There is some conflict yes, but overally is a mostly light hearted plot, there is no more drama than kamidori or evenicle. Actually even less, even evenicle had it's rapey/guro moments. Things that never happen in this title, at least not in the main route. And the "contract" thing happen only for few characters. The others just want to get laid.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
This is a weirdly specific question, but I find myself repeatedly grinding the same low level dungeons for more magic ore... and only for magic ore. Everything else I have in great quantity, but I seem to hose through this one low level material that isn't in most dungeon tables like crazy.

...is there a better way to get the stuff than just rerunning excavation site a lot?

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
This is a weirdly specific question, but I find myself repeatedly grinding the same low level dungeons for more magic ore... and only for magic ore. Everything else I have in great quantity, but I seem to hose through this one low level material that isn't in most dungeon tables like crazy.

...is there a better way to get the stuff than just rerunning excavation site a lot?
I too find myself in a similar situation

Reactions: Kashiki 145
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes