rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Never played an Eushully game before. Is this a "normal" JRPG where you can do things slowly or is it a time attack game where set events/battles happen periodically?
Battle is turn-based with no timer, you can go AFK mid-battle and come back to the same spot an hour later with no changes.

Mar 17, 2018
Cute Goddess: "I'm ready! Let's do it."
Guy: "Nah, I'm not in the mood right now. Maybe next time."

What a moron. And then a guy like this gets NTR'd and don't know why.

Reactions: Someone

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
How about the events? Do I have to fight scripted battles after set amount of in-game days?
Some battles are part of the story so yeah, in order to progress to the next chapter you'll need to fight in a certain dungeon. Most other stuff is side quests to build your strength and inventory which can be done at your leisure. So story progression is linear but as you go you can sidestep into other events as you please.

As far as days go if you're going for the normal A route you can use as many days as you want. I like to complete as much as I can as I go so I've not really paid any attention to days. I just fill in all available side quests as I go and then the last thing available progresses me to the next part of the story.

Jan 28, 2018
Need a strategy of how to farm the refined elemental stones. Following the game, you pretty much either get them through quest rewards or simply craft and then dismantle to get them, but of course the higher the weapon star the more exotic materials is required.

Does New Game+ sell them in the shop so I dont have to meticulously pick and choose which item to dismantle? Or is there now way to farm it? Or better yet, and while unlikely, save edit the game to get the material.

Please and Thank You :)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Need a strategy of how to farm the refined elemental stones. Following the game, you pretty much either get them through quest rewards or simply craft and then dismantle to get them, but of course the higher the weapon star the more exotic materials is required.

Does New Game+ sell them in the shop so I dont have to meticulously pick and choose which item to dismantle? Or is there now way to farm it? Or better yet, and while unlikely, save edit the game to get the material.

Sadly they come in limited amount. Especially the thunder stones. With fire stones you must pay attention to not hit the 99 cap and waste them. A shop that would sell them would be great, but even as far as i am in NG+ i can't buy any.

Reactions: Yamemai

kite001

Jun 20, 2018

You can't buy them in any way, you can farm broken weapons from different mobs to get them because that's the only use they have or you buy the cheapest elemental weapons and craft whatever wind equipment you can in batches, whatever seems more simple for you to do, personally I recommend the second way

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
a little ackward question. how in the world do you quicksave in this game? cant figure it out or find a keymapping. bet its something rly easy...

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
a little ackward question. how in the world do you quicksave in this game? cant figure it out or find a keymapping. bet its something rly easy...
I haven't actually used it myself yet, but from the menu on the right hand side (you need to mouse over it for the whole thing to appear) there are "quick save" and "quick load" buttons. If they aren't there, you can edit the menu.

Off the top of my head, I don't know if this is available when in a dungeon.

Reactions: Fellan

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone know what the effects Berserk and Uplift have? Can see I acquire them when I equip Sunora but there's no explanation of what they do as far as I can see.

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
I haven't actually used it myself yet, but from the menu on the right hand side (you need to mouse over it for the whole thing to appear) there are "quick save" and "quick load" buttons. If they aren't there, you can edit the menu.

Off the top of my head, I don't know if this is available when in a dungeon.
thx for the response. hoped you could use it in battle because of the rng there. well, then on the good old way there^^

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
Does anyone know what the effects Berserk and Uplift have? Can see I acquire them when I equip Sunora but there's no explanation of what they do as far as I can see.
There's an information button in the menu that explains all status effects.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
aurinkojakuu

can you confirm the method posted works?
Yeah, it works. You definitely need level 10, not sure if you need Katorit level 20 because I got that done before I hit level 10, but for sure if you have both you'll get the event that gives you the recipe. I just don't understand why the game and the wiki didn't say anything about this

Noiree

Mar 31, 2019
Hi tried using the cheat table after hitting the cryto key was unable to change gold amount as well as the others image_2021-05-15_182535.png

Aryan95

Dec 15, 2018
I updated Cheat Table Mats & Items. Its still incomplete since I am still at chapter 7. but I added the materials that I had access to.

The ones label ??? are once I haven't been able to confirm if they are mapped correctly, I got the material list from the Wiki page.
thanks alot for this. no pressure but any latest updates on this cheat engine? missing some other stuff but helped me reach far. great job overall

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
This feels like a slight reverse of Kamidori. The former already had you part of a community, solving everyone's shit. This one has you forming a community, by basically doing the same thing. Have not played far enough to know if there are routes, but Kamidori made it obvious who your three bitches were. This one points more at the main girl being the only route.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, it works. You definitely need level 10, not sure if you need Katorit level 20 because I got that done before I hit level 10, but for sure if you have both you'll get the event that gives you the recipe. I just don't understand why the game and the wiki didn't say anything about this
Just tried it myself, and sure it worked, had to cheat the last 2k faith but whetever, i can finally keep playing ;)
Enjoy the game buddy :p

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes