aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
For the person struggling on level 5.
Get Goddess rank 10 first and screw Fia again, then Roseline will have her event in the fort.
Even after crafting everything I can I'm over 2k off, which means I'd have to grind materials like crazy to get there. I'm not really willing to spend 5-10 hours on that unless I knew it'd be fruitful. Are you 100% sure that'll fix the problem?

CorLeonis

Aug 16, 2017
Holy shit, I remember I used to visit ZAP every month waiting for the full release like 4 years ago; I completely gave up on this. I was not expecting this to be released.

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
Even after crafting everything I can I'm over 2k off, which means I'd have to grind materials like crazy to get there. I'm not really willing to spend 5-10 hours on that unless I knew it'd be fruitful. Are you 100% sure that'll fix the problem?
I just hit goddess 10 without almost any grinding at all. I did little more than fully clear every stage. A lot of the exp comes from character events that can give 600 goddess exp. If you really don't want to grind, there's always the cheat engine table posted some pages back.

Reactions: aurinkojakuu

solrune

Apr 29, 2019
For the person struggling on level 5.
Get Goddess rank 10 first and screw Fia again, then Roseline will have her event in the fort.
Alright! Finally a solution! much appreciate it. I kind of gave up on the game as I thought it was a game breaking bug but I'm gonna try this solution instead.

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah. Start clearing dungeons and check the mission section for which ones give faith. Essentially fix all statues and sprouts.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah. Start clearing dungeons and check the mission section for which ones give faith. Essentially fix all statues and sprouts.
So faith 10 is mandatory?
Nice that the game wont say shit about that.
Whatever, im done with the game for the moment, just started ff10 again out of frustraition :D

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
So faith 10 is mandatory?
Nice that the game wont say shit about that.
Whatever, im done with the game for the moment, just started ff10 again out of frustraition :D
Pretty sure at most checkpoints in-game it shows a dialog box stating what faith level you'll need to progress the game. I'm at faith level 7 and I swear I've seen it come up at least 4 times so far throughout the game. I don't know if you can check it after the fact if say you forgot what level it said you needed.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Thank you very much to the translator(s).

It's really a shame that Eushully hasn't realized yet how much of a hit their games would be in the West if properly translated. At this point, they're basically financially because of their antiquated anti-gaijin policies.
Well they are right about that. Just on the first site I already saw a comment complaining about "loli-ish" characters. As long as people in the west don´t accept that and get over their bullshit already, they won´t change that.

abbalah

Aug 15, 2019
If there are still people that have a problem with running the game on Win 10 and you already tried advise with Japanese language pack then I have advise for you. Japanese pack didn't work for me as well but I found the way to start a game. Here is how:
1. When you unpack the game it's in the folder with Japanese letter in the name.
2. I simply changed the name to remove Japanese letters.
And that was it. Game started without any problems. Hope it may help someone.

Oct 17, 2017
FOR PPL thats stuck on chapter 5 finish all of katorit quests till she can fully unlock her dragon form with all the events and crafted mats after finishing her last quest you re going to reach goddess lvl 10 which unlocks new fia event after finishing that event check castle and you are going to see roseline came to visit alright you are ready to go that damn ghost place now :hype:

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
I find it amusing that, at least for me, Discord thinks this game is Kamidori. Discord even shows a picture of Yuela.

bluerabbit

Dec 5, 2018
Never played an Eushully game before. Is this a "normal" JRPG where you can do things slowly or is it a time attack game where set events/battles happen periodically?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes