Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
hey folk I know lots of people don't care but
Does anyone know the timeline of these games ?? Is amayui meister suppose to happened before Kamidori Or After ??

kul2iko

Sep 7, 2018
It's great that this got translated because I got stuck in Chapter 5 trying to play this months ago but never was able to get any help. What happened is that when I did the event at spirit road at the start of chapter 5, the event indicator there wouldn't go away, and the story wouldn't progress from there. There's supposed to be an event a few days later that progresses it, but I got nothing even waiting a very, very long time and doing all the defensive battles, clearing every available thing except for one, crafting every key item except for one, etc. So I have a lot of questions stemming from this:

1: If you have made it to this point in the game, did the event indicator at spirit road disappear after you did it? If it did, that would indicate that my game is just totally bugged and I'm screwed because it doesn't for me.
2: What is the *exact trigger* to get the event that lets you craft the vehicle to get past this? Do the defensive battles against the spirits need to be completed to get it, do they need to be not completed, or do they perhaps need to be partially completed? Or are they perhaps irrelevant? Is there some mission I have to complete? I've done all available except for 45, 48, and 49.
3: Is mission 48 supposed to be marked as complete once you do the first event at spirit leak path? As I mentioned, mine hasn't been marked as complete despite my having gone there, so if it's supposed to be completed once you do that that's the smoking gun that my game is glitched.
4: Is there some way to use cheats to set a quest as complete? If the answer to (3) is yes, then maybe there's some workaround via cheats to progress?
5: Can somebody send me a save in chapter 5 that doesn't deal with this problem, if that's possible? I'll admit I haven't looked through this thread beyond looking up words related to my dilemma to know whether sending saves is possible, but if it is that would be huge for me.

Basically I just don't want to spend another 30 hours to get to this point, especially considering that I could get here and be unable to progress again. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can provide more information or even files if necessary.
i cant remember how to get recipe boat but i think i have 4 yuiki , event Gate Defensive Battle 3 time and Roseline come to visit event after that event ? popup in my Castle i get recipe for boat

kul2iko

Sep 7, 2018
Guys, anybody knows how to fly around? I mean there are a lot of treasures, cards which are floating on the maps and I wanna pick them up for 100% completion on the maps but I still don't have the accessory for that. I got the accs for mud, fire and water (dive) but can't find anything related to fly?
little Katorit can fly around

kul2iko

Sep 7, 2018
So, to the people who are stuck where I am in chapter 5, I'm trying to see if I can find some commonalities here that could explain what's not letting us progress. Here's where I'm at:

-Faith level 9, 3940/6700
-22k gold
-Every available map except for loser's maze 1f and ruined forest city cleared (pretty sure I did that one on another save where I was messing around trying to get it to work, but not 100% on that)
-Every available key item except for the refined silver medicine crafted
-Avaro lvl 22
-Fia lvl 23
-Mikeyu lvl 18
-Ior lvl 23
-Kisnir lvl 21
-Diethelm lvl 21
-Lishenzeri lvl 20
-Katorit lvl 5
-Karinyuiki lvl 15
-Ranrinyuiki lvl 19
-Rurinyuiki lvl 17
-Yourinyuiki lvl 20

If all of you who are stuck here could post this information, maybe we could find similarities (like, say, Mikeyu or Katorit being underleveled) and try fixing our situation by addressing them. And, I mean, if one of us can figure out how to do it we all can as long as we have information on the circumstances under which it was and wasn't working. Also, if you're seeing this and get the event for the crafting recipe just fine, it'd help if you could post this information too so we can discern differences. I have absolutely no leads on what could be causing this so I'm willing to go detective mode on this.
maybe you need defend event 3 time and roseline visit event after that i think

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
maybe you need defend event 3 time and roseline visit event after that i think
So I have done the defense event 3 times and passed 10+ days after that, nothing. Same with not doing any. I don't remember getting any "roseline visit event," but it was half a year ago that I got stuck here, so take that with a grain of salt. All I could get was that guy coming by and asking for that drug. If you have a save from before you first activated the spirit road event, can you tell me if entering the spirit road event does either of these things?
1) Clears the event after leaving there so you can't redo it
2) Completes the mission

Last edited:

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
seriously, is there rly no one experiencing the battle animation issue? when i turn on animated battle, it's either not playing at all A.K.A freeze (the characters just stand there staring at each other) or it's playing but there is pixelated blurry image (idk how to describe, like japanese po*n censorship on genitals)

alpha_5

Oct 31, 2018
seriously, is there rly no one experiencing the battle animation issue? when i turn on animated battle, it's either not playing at all A.K.A freeze (the characters just stand there staring at each other) or it's playing but there is pixelated blurry image (idk how to describe, like japanese po*n censorship on genitals)
Install K-lite mega codec
If the animation still lag, open Code Tweak tool and disable LAV video codec

Reactions: CucumberCow

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know what this popup is asking?
1620804067285.png
I had all the eushully games working on my old laptop but it literally just died. I copied over the folder for the game to a different laptop but every time I hit options it crashes. System app locale is Japanese and I also installed the windows language pack or japanese. It says something about direct 3d but is there something else Im meant to install here? Note if I click yes it takes me to auto run screen with all the settings before launching the game.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone know what this popup is asking?
FYI: You can copy the contents with Ctrl+C and translate it with an online translator of your choice.
IIRC that window itself tends to pop up when the game crashes or is otherwise unusually closed/terminated.

How options could crash your game... I can only wager on either insufficient permission for %appdata%, lacking hardware or software but even my laptop from '08 (Windows 7 32-bit) is doing fine. I'm sure that I only used Windows Update, Locale and got the common DirectX and Visual C++ Runtime packages installed by Steam.

kul2iko

Sep 7, 2018
So I have done the defense event 3 times and passed 10+ days after that, nothing. Same with not doing any. I don't remember getting any "roseline visit event," but it was half a year ago that I got stuck here, so take that with a grain of salt. All I could get was that guy coming by and asking for that drug. If you have a save from before you first activated the spirit road event, can you tell me if entering the spirit road event does either of these things?
1) Clears the event after leaving there so you can't redo it
2) Completes the mission
i think complete that mission get roseline there request for end chapter

edit* you can try to get all forms kotorit little dragon? i finish that before spirit road

Last edited:

solrune

Apr 29, 2019
I'd assume flying comes within a later chapter (I'm currently in chapter 3) with either a character that flies or an accessory that unlocks later. You'll have to go back and grab those after the fact similar to how you have to go back to unlock the bronze doors in chapter 3 when you can finally make the bronze key or when you go back to capture your first summon. It would be cool to know what chapter we could expect to gain flying because I went a full chapter before I learned I could just go back and grab my first summon at any time on a completed map that I overlooked because I had already 100% completed it on the menu.
whoa! hang on! What?? I didn't even know I could summon or capture, I just know there's a monster capture skill and that's it. How on earth am I gonna do that? Mercy skill then rope or something? You've just opened my eyes to new possibilities :D

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
whoa! hang on! What?? I didn't even know I could summon or capture, I just know there's a monster capture skill and that's it. How on earth am I gonna do that? Mercy skill then rope or something? You've just opened my eyes to new possibilities :D
Okay, so, during Chapter 1, you fight a water dude in the [Senshi's Wetlands - Kumil Village's Spring] map. Once you beat him and complete the map, you get a quest to craft a [Small Fia Statue] and [Yuiki Release Staff]. Once you crafted the staff, Lia get the [Capture] skill and the [Senshi's Wetlands - Forgotten God's Tomb] map will open.

Go there, explore, kill monster, gather all the ressource points and once all of that stuff is done, bring your two character into the room with and Event tile and trigger it. This will cause an Earth Elemental named [Karinyuiki] to appear and attack you.

What you need to do at this point, is to finish him off with Lia's [Capture] skill. He'll calm down and become a new recruit with an unique deployment gimmick.

But seriously, you should just go and check the wiki linked in the OP if there's anything else you don't get.

Reactions: solrune

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't have codec packs installed and i have no problems. Usually when videogames and animations give troubles is about "bink video".

Decaffinator

Mar 31, 2018
So if anyone can help I keep getting the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This does not seem to be a common error, nor does it make any sense. (Obviously I am not on a Pentium 3, though it is hilarious.)

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
For the person struggling on level 5.
Get Goddess rank 10 first and screw Fia again, then Roseline will have her event in the fort.

Reactions: kul2iko

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Any tips to defeat/ recruit Ior for extra CG in chapter 2?
Saw in this guide:
Everytime I defeat her, she just ran away

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes