Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Here is an updated Cheat Table based on the one posted by Byro. I added the missing characters to the stats group, up to the start of chapter 7. I dont know if they are more characters, since I still at chapter 7.
still no instructions on how to access the cheat table :(

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
How much do you know about cheat engine?
Its not really any different to how any other cheat engine table works
i've used cheat trainers b4, but i never used anything like this i don't think, thats why i am asking for help.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
There is a "Event" that won't trigger in "Abandonded Mine" on Urugar's Ridge. can someone tell me what i am missing?

Byro

Dec 2, 2017
i've used cheat trainers b4, but i never used anything like this i don't think, thats why i am asking for help.

1. You need the program Cheat Engine (just search It:unsure:)
2. Install it and open the CT data with double click:sneaky:
3. after that cheat engine opens:eek:
4. Now Select Only when signed, else ask and YES:cool:
5. the game needs to run (best if you are already in the game, maybe the homebase:sneaky:)
6 Select a Process to open und use your Game Process:oops:
7. Activate Get Crypto Key ( something like the master key for your game):cool:
8. now if you want to cheat something check to categorie (Like Clothes, Items...):unsure:
9 and now check the item you want.;)
10 Double click on the value of the item und just write the number you want to have in your inventory in it:love:
11. ENTER!!!:devilish:
12. Enjoy your Cheated Game :cool:

I hope that helps

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
It's great that this got translated because I got stuck in Chapter 5 trying to play this months ago but never was able to get any help. What happened is that when I did the event at spirit road at the start of chapter 5, the event indicator there wouldn't go away, and the story wouldn't progress from there. There's supposed to be an event a few days later that progresses it, but I got nothing even waiting a very, very long time and doing all the defensive battles, clearing every available thing except for one, crafting every key item except for one, etc. So I have a lot of questions stemming from this:

1: If you have made it to this point in the game, did the event indicator at spirit road disappear after you did it? If it did, that would indicate that my game is just totally bugged and I'm screwed because it doesn't for me.
2: What is the *exact trigger* to get the event that lets you craft the vehicle to get past this? Do the defensive battles against the spirits need to be completed to get it, do they need to be not completed, or do they perhaps need to be partially completed? Or are they perhaps irrelevant? Is there some mission I have to complete? I've done all available except for 45, 48, and 49.
3: Is mission 48 supposed to be marked as complete once you do the first event at spirit leak path? As I mentioned, mine hasn't been marked as complete despite my having gone there, so if it's supposed to be completed once you do that that's the smoking gun that my game is glitched.
4: Is there some way to use cheats to set a quest as complete? If the answer to (3) is yes, then maybe there's some workaround via cheats to progress?
5: Can somebody send me a save in chapter 5 that doesn't deal with this problem, if that's possible? I'll admit I haven't looked through this thread beyond looking up words related to my dilemma to know whether sending saves is possible, but if it is that would be huge for me.

Basically I just don't want to spend another 30 hours to get to this point, especially considering that I could get here and be unable to progress again. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can provide more information or even files if necessary.

Reactions: ayylmao15

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
The CT data for cheat engine is missing the gem that boost con. Any chance someone could add that in?

Also, does anyone know where to find firebeast skin? It's used for fort expansion.

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
It's great that this got translated because I got stuck in Chapter 5 trying to play this months ago but never was able to get any help. What happened is that when I did the event at spirit road at the start of chapter 5, the event indicator there wouldn't go away, and the story wouldn't progress from there. There's supposed to be an event a few days later that progresses it, but I got nothing even waiting a very, very long time and doing all the defensive battles, clearing every available thing except for one, crafting every key item except for one, etc. So I have a lot of questions stemming from this:

1: If you have made it to this point in the game, did the event indicator at spirit road disappear after you did it? If it did, that would indicate that my game is just totally bugged and I'm screwed because it doesn't for me.
2: What is the *exact trigger* to get the event that lets you craft the vehicle to get past this? Do the defensive battles against the spirits need to be completed to get it, do they need to be not completed, or do they perhaps need to be partially completed? Or are they perhaps irrelevant? Is there some mission I have to complete? I've done all available except for 45, 48, and 49.
3: Is mission 48 supposed to be marked as complete once you do the first event at spirit leak path? As I mentioned, mine hasn't been marked as complete despite my having gone there, so if it's supposed to be completed once you do that that's the smoking gun that my game is glitched.
4: Is there some way to use cheats to set a quest as complete? If the answer to (3) is yes, then maybe there's some workaround via cheats to progress?
5: Can somebody send me a save in chapter 5 that doesn't deal with this problem, if that's possible? I'll admit I haven't looked through this thread beyond looking up words related to my dilemma to know whether sending saves is possible, but if it is that would be huge for me.

Basically I just don't want to spend another 30 hours to get to this point, especially considering that I could get here and be unable to progress again. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can provide more information or even files if necessary.
Im stuck at this part aswell, i dont get the recipe for the boat to craft, if anybody has any tips on how to solve this i would appreciate it :)

zerowin

Nov 8, 2019
I crash unless I start it in . I never swapped to proper Japanese locale. It's a pain in the ass for some stuff, like when all your backslashes are yen in terminal. Locale Emulator has served me well with games like this. The game also uses the fonts: 游ゴシック (Yu Gothic) and MS ゴシック (MS Gothic). I also run it in admin via the locale emulator (it is in my right click menu for files). Once you crash, the program will ask you if you want to change your settings on the next launch. If all you see is a bunch of gibberish and no Japanese, you done goofed and it never was in Japanese locale to begin with. I am 99% certain that it's a font and a locale issue. If it was related to libraries, the game would not boot at all. Anyhow, I took >> [these fonts] << out of my own system. See how it goes afterwards. Also added Meiryo in case someone revisits this after 10 years.

Alternatively for file changes, slap this attachment file into C:\Users\your_accout_name\AppData\Local\Eushully\天結いキャッスルマイスター\SAVE

To get there use windows key + r for run and type %appdata% and launch it to get to Appdata/Roaming, then go 1 directory backwards and enter Local. There's the Eushully folder and the moon rune folder(s) in which the SAVE folder is located. The legit one is in Japanese, the failed monstrosity is what happens when a non-western game is launched and it tries to create directories without language support. There are the settings. I've swapped the fonts to MS UI Gothic. Might look awful, possibly, but you should have this font by default no matter what kind of a Russian bootleg kellogs cornflakes freeware windows edition you are on. (And if not, it's fairly easy to get since you can actually type it with a western keyboard. It's included in the mega link as well.) Use Locale Emulator in any case. Yes they tell you not to use it all around, but that's old news and directed at the built-in windows locale emu. It fixes some spacing issues and the game outputs stuff with right names into right directories. I do not use Japanese windows locale. Ever. And I've been in this weeb game stuff for 11 years. Got a weeb game, run installer via locale emu in Japanese in admin. Then run the executables with locale emu as well. File structure is retained and you get no weird errors. This game has no installer, but you need to have the same locale it has been installed and natively runs in.

TL;DR need fast solution - download the mega link, and locale emulator and run the exe in locale emulator in Japanese locale, ignore the rest.
Man... I think you saved my life. I changed the save folders name and until then the game run fine. Thank you.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone know if this is the only use for this magic lead item? He offered some bow for Fia. I don't wanna do this trade and then find out 10 hours later it has some other, better use and I couldn't find much info on the wiki about it. Wiki says this "Can be used in an event that sets the Gaidal flag" but I also don't know what that is in reference to haha. I also dunno if you can get more than one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
idk... people says mtl is bad edited or not and some says edited mtl is better than mtl that is better than no translations at all. so let me ask you a question: if the game is mtled does it give a better chance to have a proper english than a game that has no translation release at all?? im gonna hold this game because there is a upcoming UI update or something. and the translation is probably still being debated on vndb

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
Here is an updated Cheat Table based on the one posted by Byro. I added the missing characters to the stats group, up to the start of chapter 7. I dont know if they are more characters, since I still at chapter 7.
I updated Cheat Table Mats & Items. Its still incomplete since I am still at chapter 7. but I added the materials that I had access to.

The ones label ??? are once I haven't been able to confirm if they are mapped correctly, I got the material list from the Wiki page.

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
Im stuck at this part aswell, i dont get the recipe for the boat to craft, if anybody has any tips on how to solve this i would appreciate it :)
I am not sure the exact trigger, but I continued to explore some other maps first, after some time, you get an event in the fort that will grant you the recipe for the boat

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
I am not sure the exact trigger, but I continued to explore some other maps first, after some time, you get an event in the fort that will grant you the recipe for the boat
Thats what i did for almost 1 hour already, still nothing. :eek:
Is there a lvl requirement or something im not aware of, does Fia need to have faith 10 or is that irrelevent?
Otherwise im at a loss at what to do next. Shame :cry:

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
for anyone having hard time try this walkthrough

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone know if this is the only use for this magic lead item? He offered some bow for Fia. I don't wanna do this trade and then find out 10 hours later it has some other, better use and I couldn't find much info on the wiki about it. Wiki says this "Can be used in an event that sets the Gaidal flag" but I also don't know what that is in reference to haha. I also dunno if you can get more than one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reading the walkthrough this only use of it and this requirement for B(bad end) route

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Hey there!
I see the game is counting the days. Does it have time restricted events or things like that, or can i just take my time and farm dungeons and whatnot?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes