Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Thanks I figured as much but there's been some maps in Kamidori where you had to do something weird to make a door. Guess that one's for late game XD

• Haha
Reactions: Dvnasty

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I hate to play on easy, but since there's no normal, I'll be forced to do that. The hard is hard, The bosses are much stronger than you, and in the case of that water spirit, he has the advantage against your tank, can attack from distance, and takes more than half of your heath in the battle, and can attack melee which basically kill you mage in one hit and as if he himself wasn't enough, the undines that came with him have the same problem, and have numeric superiority, makes you think you'd require more people to defeat this stage, but there aren't any other story missions, the only option would be grinding since I maxed my equipment already, using health recovery items can only take me so far, and if it's already this hard in the prologue, I only imagine how impossible it will become later, I hate to grind, so I will restart it on easy.
Is it really that tough? I don't recall Kamidori Alchemy Meister being that hard on higher difficulty, damn, will have to take care

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Eushully my friend seem like you packing heat again I see you know me I'm always game to play the 50+ hours rounds let fucking do it !!!

trashcan666

Aug 27, 2017
Well, I have my locale at japan, installed the language pack, updated the directx and now I have the Meiryo font too. Nothing seems to solve my problem. I just open the game and IF I click on play or options it crash, load and cg are ok. Don´t know what to do anymore.
I crash unless I start it in . I never swapped to proper Japanese locale. It's a pain in the ass for some stuff, like when all your backslashes are yen in terminal. Locale Emulator has served me well with games like this. The game also uses the fonts: 游ゴシック (Yu Gothic) and MS ゴシック (MS Gothic). I also run it in admin via the locale emulator (it is in my right click menu for files). Once you crash, the program will ask you if you want to change your settings on the next launch. If all you see is a bunch of gibberish and no Japanese, you done goofed and it never was in Japanese locale to begin with. I am 99% certain that it's a font and a locale issue. If it was related to libraries, the game would not boot at all. Anyhow, I took >> [ ] << out of my own system. See how it goes afterwards. Also added Meiryo in case someone revisits this after 10 years.

Alternatively for file changes, slap this attachment file into C:\Users\your_accout_name\AppData\Local\Eushully\天結いキャッスルマイスター\SAVE

To get there use windows key + r for run and type %appdata% and launch it to get to Appdata/Roaming, then go 1 directory backwards and enter Local. There's the Eushully folder and the moon rune folder(s) in which the SAVE folder is located. The legit one is in Japanese, the failed monstrosity is what happens when a non-western game is launched and it tries to create directories without language support. There are the settings. I've swapped the fonts to MS UI Gothic. Might look awful, possibly, but you should have this font by default no matter what kind of a Russian bootleg kellogs cornflakes freeware windows edition you are on. (And if not, it's fairly easy to get since you can actually type it with a western keyboard. It's included in the mega link as well.) Use Locale Emulator in any case. Yes they tell you not to use it all around, but that's old news and directed at the built-in windows locale emu. It fixes some spacing issues and the game outputs stuff with right names into right directories. I do not use Japanese windows locale. Ever. And I've been in this weeb game stuff for 11 years. Got a weeb game, run installer via locale emu in Japanese in admin. Then run the executables with locale emu as well. File structure is retained and you get no weird errors. This game has no installer, but you need to have the same locale it has been installed and natively runs in.

TL;DR need fast solution - download the mega link, and locale emulator and run the exe in locale emulator in Japanese locale, ignore the rest.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Man I really wish I could help all these people who can't run the game. Sounds like it sucks. As it ran fine for me first time with no input. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I have the CCCP codec pack and K-lite codec pack installed. And I had the font from the game. I didn't use any compatibility settings so I don't think it's that. I'm running the game on Windows 10. With an Nvidia gfx card and an intel processor. I hope some of that info might narrow down the search for the problem. The game is NOT installed on an SSD.

Also don't know if it's relevant but I used the torrent to download the game. Maybe the zip is busted? Or different in a way that causes problems?

Reactions: trashcan666

trashcan666

Aug 27, 2017
Man I really wish I could help all these people who can't run the game. Sounds like it sucks. As it ran fine for me first time with no input. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I have the CCCP codec pack and K-lite codec pack installed. And I had the font from the game. I didn't use any compatibility settings so I don't think it's that. I'm running the game on Windows 10. With an Nvidia gfx card and an intel processor. I hope some of that info might narrow down the search for the problem. The game is NOT installed on an SSD.

Also don't know if it's relevant but I used the torrent to download the game. Maybe the zip is busted? Or different in a way that causes problems?
Might be win 10 has been patched for a better native support, but I doubt it will be as smooth sailing on 7, 8, 8.1 or like me, a pirated 10 with disabled telemetry and all unnecessary packages deleted and windows update disabled. Think the only thing I've installed is media feature pack, which I needed for something that I can't quite remember, but doubt it has anything to do with this, but other than that, I've like the least flexible setup possible outside of maybe trying to run this in wine on linux or mac. Stuff doesn't just accidentally work on my machine. I can simulate the crash after starting if I do not use locale emulator, but can easily run in locale emulator, with the same type of crash as these guys are getting.

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
anyone have problem to play this game try download it from sukebei. Nyaa, unless the problem is locale.
download from there and done
there is no path to get there. i think we need to have a character that can teleport or walk through wall..

some map indeed like that, you need to go back there when you already recruited some who able to use teleport or craft teleport ring(if i not wrong). i believe those teleport able in early stage dont need you to go there to finish the story quest

Oct 31, 2017
I crash unless I start it in . I never swapped to proper Japanese locale. It's a pain in the ass for some stuff, like when all your backslashes are yen in terminal. Locale Emulator has served me well with games like this. The game also uses the fonts: 游ゴシック (Yu Gothic) and MS ゴシック (MS Gothic). I also run it in admin via the locale emulator (it is in my right click menu for files). Once you crash, the program will ask you if you want to change your settings on the next launch. If all you see is a bunch of gibberish and no Japanese, you done goofed and it never was in Japanese locale to begin with. I am 99% certain that it's a font and a locale issue. If it was related to libraries, the game would not boot at all. Anyhow, I took >> [these fonts] << out of my own system. See how it goes afterwards. Also added Meiryo in case someone revisits this after 10 years.

Alternatively for file changes, slap this attachment file into C:\Users\your_accout_name\AppData\Local\Eushully\天結いキャッスルマイスター\SAVE

To get there use windows key + r for run and type %appdata% and launch it to get to Appdata/Roaming, then go 1 directory backwards and enter Local. There's the Eushully folder and the moon rune folder(s) in which the SAVE folder is located. The legit one is in Japanese, the failed monstrosity is what happens when a non-western game is launched and it tries to create directories without language support. There are the settings. I've swapped the fonts to MS UI Gothic. Might look awful, possibly, but you should have this font by default no matter what kind of a Russian bootleg kellogs cornflakes freeware windows edition you are on. (And if not, it's fairly easy to get since you can actually type it with a western keyboard. It's included in the mega link as well.) Use Locale Emulator in any case. Yes they tell you not to use it all around, but that's old news and directed at the built-in windows locale emu. It fixes some spacing issues and the game outputs stuff with right names into right directories. I do not use Japanese windows locale. Ever. And I've been in this weeb game stuff for 11 years. Got a weeb game, run installer via locale emu in Japanese in admin. Then run the executables with locale emu as well. File structure is retained and you get no weird errors. This game has no installer, but you need to have the same locale it has been installed and natively runs in.

TL;DR need fast solution - download the mega link, and locale emulator and run the exe in locale emulator in Japanese locale, ignore the rest.
I'm already well-acquainted with locale emulator, as every self-proclaimed weeb should be. I used the mega files and savefiles you so generously provided and it helped slightly, now instead of crashing a few seconds after pressing the start button I can take my time choosing the difficulty, however, when the girl starts to speak in the opening that follows thereafter, it immediately crashes.

I've had no difficulty ever getting Alchemy Meister nor any game like it to work on any of my devices before, how the tides turn.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
The only thing missing is the sex scenes, and some NG+ content.

Check the information section in the menu.
If you already picked a material or fought a monster that drop it. You can check where can be mined or what moster drop it.

There is some quest or some item to make, but it all come on their own, just watch their cutscenes and as the story progress they'll get all dicked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alright then its good enough

Oct 31, 2017

Surprisingly, this K-Lite Codec pack thing worked, allowing me to get past the voice crash. Currently, I have no problems. I can see the text that pops up, hear the voice acting, access the options menu at the title screen, etc. I'd like to play more right now, but I'm simply too sleepy to do so, I don't think I'll have any future problems though.

Please accept my gratitude, Trashcan and Ram.

Mar 12, 2018
I hate to play on easy, but since there's no normal, I'll be forced to do that. The hard is hard, The bosses are much stronger than you, and in the case of that water spirit, he has the advantage against your tank, can attack from distance, and takes more than half of your heath in the battle, and can attack melee which basically kill you mage in one hit and as if he himself wasn't enough, the undines that came with him have the same problem, and have numeric superiority, makes you think you'd require more people to defeat this stage, but there aren't any other story missions, the only option would be grinding since I maxed my equipment already, using health recovery items can only take me so far, and if it's already this hard in the prologue, I only imagine how impossible it will become later, I hate to grind, so I will restart it on easy.
Not really that hard of a mission, I completed the game on hard and, obviously, you have not many options at the beginning, so you need some cheesy tactics or grinding. Just bait this monster to your base, place someone to tank the damage there - they are going to be healed after each turn. I remember struggling at this boss a little before I realized that it's going to follow me there anyway, lol. Also, I think there's an option to change the difficulty mid-game, there's an option in the castle, I just can't remember when exactly it gets available, maybe even from the start.

Is it really that tough? I don't recall Kamidori Alchemy Meister being that hard on higher difficulty, damn, will have to take care
I completed both games on Hard - they aren't that hard if you know what you are doing, though some places could be challenging. In fact, in Kamidori there's one stage that could be incompletable at hard - in loli route, if it's your first walkthrough, you can get struck at a solo mission with MC if you didn't make him strong enough beforehand. Castle Meister has a similarly hard mission later in the game when you need to save an NPC, but they get killed before you get to them, but it's easier because you can turn back the turns or change the difficulty setting at your castle. Also, like with many similar games, the hardest missions are usually at the beginning when you just don't have enough options.

Reactions: HeadsExplode

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I completed both games on Hard - they aren't that hard if you know what you are doing, though some places could be challenging. In fact, in Kamidori there's one stage that could be incompletable at hard - in loli route, if it's your first walkthrough, you can get struck at a solo mission with MC if you didn't make him strong enough beforehand. Castle Meister has a similarly hard mission later in the game when you need to save an NPC, but they get killed before you get to them, but it's easier because you can turn back the turns or change the difficulty setting at your castle. Also, like with many similar games, the hardest missions are usually at the beginning when you just don't have enough options.
I recall making Wil my main guy next to Yuela, always tanked the damage with him whilst Yuela just swept through everything

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
Sooo Uhhh how old is that Mikeyu? Couldn't find anything on the wiki. I just know that they talked about not calling her a child anymore. (I skipped the most part when they talked) Is there any content with her and if so, is it avoidable?

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
So when does the sex start? I'm already almost done with chapter 4 and I haven't had one yet. In Kamidori I remember there not being any in the beginning but once they start it was just a flood of them.

Reactions: frode333

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
In the cheat table first you need to select the Eushully process as normal then click the yellow "get crypto key." checkbox. Underneath it is another value named "Amayui" when that shows 0 it means you got the key correctly. After that all the options should work. And yes I cheat a little too XD. I recommend not going overboard. But it's your playthrough :)
Uh do you know how to cheat the items? i cant seem to find any clue of how to cheat on the material using that cheat table list

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Soo i have a small gift for you guys.
I take no credit but it took a while to find a working SSG.

Some stuff ain't working but some stuff do. Try it out and see. I haven't used all the cheats yet

Last edited:

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
this "amayui.CT"
No one said where to put the file. i assume in the root DIR. then, no one posted and directions on how to access the cheat table. can someone please post some better instructions on how to use this? i don't even know how to gain access to the cheat table atm.

Reactions: dick the prick
4.10 star(s) 14 Votes