Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
There's a craftable item that allows you to remove cursed equipment. Not sure how I got the recipe but I'd check the wiki if I was you.
Thank god, it's Unsealing Charm for anyone wanting to know.

zerowin

Nov 8, 2019
FOR PEOPLE WHO INSTALL THE JAPANESE PACK AND OPEN IT WITH LOCALE EMULATOR OR YOU FAIL TO INSTALL THE JAPANESE PACK ,IF IT STILL CRASH WHEN YOU TRY TO CLICK OPTION OR PRESS GAME START,HERE IS ANOTHER SOLUTION I FOUND MYSELF

FIRST,YOU DELETE ALL THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION PATCH FILES OR MOVED THEM AWAY

2.OPEN THE GAME USING LOCALE EMULATOR

3.SINCE YOU REMOVED THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION THE GAME WILL BE JAPANESE

4.NOW GO TO OPTION

5.THE FIRST SETTING PAGE YOU WILL BE ON IS SYSTEM SETTINGS,AND YOU SEE 5 PINK SETTING, THEY ARE FONT SETTING,CHANGE ALL OF THEM TO MS UI GOTHIC

6.MAKE SURE YOUR SETTING IS SAVED

7.REINSTALL THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION PATCH

8.OPEN IT WITH LOCALE EMULATOR AND ENJOY THE GAME.
what are the translation files?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I got a question. Anyone know if you can upgrade the summoned spirits equipment at any point? It doesn't seem as though they can equip anything right now. And I can't access them in the upgrade menu. I get that it might be the case that you're supposed to get the stats with training instead of titles and equipment. But if so it seems a bit weird for their pre installed gear to have upgrade ranks.

trashcan666

Aug 27, 2017
You can just download font with a little duckduckgoing if you crash.

zerowin

Nov 8, 2019
Well, I have my locale at japan, installed the language pack, updated the directx and now I have the Meiryo font too. Nothing seems to solve my problem. I just open the game and IF I click on play or options it crash, load and cg are ok. Don´t know what to do anymore.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I hate to play on easy, but since there's no normal, I'll be forced to do that. The hard is hard, The bosses are much stronger than you, and in the case of that water spirit, he has the advantage against your tank, can attack from distance, and takes more than half of your heath in the battle, and can attack melee which basically kill you mage in one hit and as if he himself wasn't enough, the undines that came with him have the same problem, and have numeric superiority, makes you think you'd require more people to defeat this stage, but there aren't any other story missions, the only option would be grinding since I maxed my equipment already, using health recovery items can only take me so far, and if it's already this hard in the prologue, I only imagine how impossible it will become later, I hate to grind, so I will restart it on easy.

lackerfinisher

Jan 6, 2020
Well, I have my locale at japan, installed the language pack, updated the directx and now I have the Meiryo font too. Nothing seems to solve my problem. I just open the game and IF I click on play or options it crash, load and cg are ok. Don´t know what to do anymore.
What resolution monitor you got? I remember having a problem with a a japanese game that always went to fullscreen and didn't support 16:10 so it just crashed.

ayylmao15

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone else getting a problem where they reach the "spirit leak" part and no matter what you do you can't trigger to build the earth spirit ship? I've been stuck on that for a while now.

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
it seems good time to replay this game before new game come out, well i might take save data from sagaoz since i kinda dont bother replaying the grind again after finised it 4 year ago (yes i play and finisied it when this first came out using text extractor)
since my aim only append this time, only remember magical Yuel cameo bonus and usual Solomon demon dungeons which absolutely hard even play it on easy

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I think its contain 2 skill, Monter capture 1 for Spirit that can be summon (yuiki) and the other is Monster capture 2 for monster that used for make yuiki more strong. correct me if I'm wrong tho.. ah and also you need to build Train Yard for make yuiki consumed or maybe infuse monster to get stronger.
yeah i used the 1st skill to capture monsters and i did not understand why it did not work because i never knew there was suppose to exist a second skill meant for them lol

now what is the best way to grind the lower level units ? since they can be too weak to defeat high level units

Last edited:

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
does anyone experiencing a glitch on battle animation? I always getting this pixelated blurry image when i turn on animated battle. especially when i perform the combo attack.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes