Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This feels like a slight reverse of Kamidori. The former already had you part of a community, solving everyone's shit. This one has you forming a community, by basically doing the same thing. Have not played far enough to know if there are routes, but Kamidori made it obvious who your three bitches were. This one points more at the main girl being the only route.
There is only two route, and one is basically a bad end that is kinda difficult to access without knowing how. But there is a lot of additional stuff in NG+.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
There's an information button in the menu that explains all status effects.
I've been through that page but they're not there. I can only assume I'd need to unlock the skills normally rather than via an accessory for them to appear.

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to access the bronze key for the door in shoulder area?
Edit: It seems that you can create one with recipes.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone know how to access the bronze key for the door in shoulder area?
Edit: It seems that you can create one with recipes.
Yeah you need to get to like chapter 3 before to can collect the needed ingredients.

Reactions: nosiro

kul2iko

Sep 7, 2018
i don't see "media feature pack" on the list of optional app and features
Window> setting > app > app and features > optional app and features > add features Untitled.jpg

edit if you cant see it in add features you ardy have it i think

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Got a Question of my own now.

Is there a way to know if I have properly activated the append content? Cause I found no indicator for it other than to see them in the bottem left of the Title Menu.

Thing is in Kamidori Alchemy Meister the append content is new game+ only if I remember right and that was a mammoth of a game to complete so I never got around to see it xD

So yeah is append content also NG+ or can I see them during a regular playthrough?

Jiur13

Mar 8, 2021
Append 4, the one where you make sake for Kisnir is still in Japanese for me, despite the entire rest of the game being in English. Is there a patch or something that I've missed?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I've been through that page but they're not there. I can only assume I'd need to unlock the skills normally rather than via an accessory for them to appear.

I was confused about that too. Those effects are not under the Skills tab. They're considered Status effects and they're under the Basics tab, along with the debuffs like Poison etc. Basically, if it shows up in the skill list of the character, it's going to be in the skill list. If it shows up in the Effects bubble up top, it's going to be in the Basics. Though there seems to also have been some confusion with the terms, because it looks like the Berserk effect was translated as "Uplift" in the Effects bubble.

In any case, Berserk increases Atk and Crit by 2 per level, and decreases defense by 2 per level. Berserk II basically gives 4 atk and crit, and decreases defense by 4. It can have its perks if you can mind the defense penalty.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
I was confused about that too. Those effects are not under the Skills tab. They're considered Status effects and they're under the Basics tab, along with the debuffs like Poison etc. Basically, if it shows up in the skill list of the character, it's going to be in the skill list. If it shows up in the Effects bubble up top, it's going to be in the Basics. Though there seems to also have been some confusion with the terms, because it looks like the Berserk effect was translated as "Uplift" in the Effects bubble.

In any case, Berserk increases Atk and Crit by 2 per level, and decreases defense by 2 per level. Berserk II basically gives 4 atk and crit, and decreases defense by 4. It can have its perks if you can mind the defense penalty.
Ah thanks, I was looking at the skill tab.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
I hope someone Fan translates the sequel that comes out in July, Eushully games need more love and recognition

Reactions: Jiur13

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Oh my... I'm interested with this series because of kamidori vibe and when saw kisnir in cover make me more interested hoping that I can saw her route... BUT No... when I realized Fia is the only heroine I drop this title in my first play...
So disappointing really, with so much play hours and way more better gameplay... Eushully downgrade the VN vibe into Kinetic Novel...
(Imagine when playing kamidori with Emelita as the only heroine...and servalwi, yuela as just object of lust who no impact in the story...it's hurt so much hurt)
I luv Eushully works and still does.. but not this one... and I hope the sequel of this one add VN vibe again with multiple heroine... Just hoping tho...

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
yea instead of having three completely separate story routes where the other main heroines basically don't exist in you have one and a half story routes where all the characters remain involved in

so much worse, agree.

(I am not entirely sure how just "go with this one" is much of a VN but whatev)

Reactions: HeadsExplode

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
How to capture units? I defeat enemies with monster capture skill and nothing happens.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes