Aryan95

Dec 15, 2018
Here is the Updated Cheat Engine Table, Most of the Mats have been Mapped, but some are still missing, Probably NG+ Items.
I added a sorted by ID & sorted by Category for the Mats.
Amazing work man!
the updated one really helps alot. Since I'm on my 2nd playthrough, the latest table helped me cheese alot of grinds. and there's new charas too in the 2nd playthrough. I'll just feed them stat items cuz asking for more updated tables at this rate is quite shameless. Again, thanks alot.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
nice bro, but .. i need more baseofallstats, 4 slots for me are too few, can you do that ?
Actually, you can do that yourself quite easily.
1. Open the CT you already have.
2. Then go to the last of the basofallstats that you want more of - e.g. "FS-4thSlot" here.
3. Right-click on the address and select "Copy" from the menu there.
4. Paste in the copied address and simply confirm with the "Paste" button in the menu that pops up.
5. Double-click on the newly pasted address, change the description to the next stat in line "HP-5thSlot" and finally under "pointer" click on the right arrow of the top line there.
6. Click "OK" to confirm.

Now you have the address for the 5th slot.
Simply repeat steps 2-6 starting with your address for HP of slot 5 and then you get the address "SP-5thSlot".
Once more and you get "FS-5thSlot".
And so on.

Once you have all addresses added that you wanted then save your CT.
Best is to save it with "save as" and change the name a little.
That way you keep the original CT in case that you somehow made a mistake with the changes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RaimuKontol

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
guys need help game keeps crashing after pressing start game or options, help plzzzzz

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
guys need help game keeps crashing after pressing start game or options, help plzzzzz
Same problem here, just pressed No and it works fine again
problem is its fine but when i press start game arc crash or sth like that....................... no idea why?
What region / locale setting are you running your computer on?
In your windows settings go to language settings and then select the administrative language option on the right.
There should be your locale setting for non-unicode programms.

This setting needs to be set to Japanese.

Otherwise your computer cannot read the Japanese characters and displays them as unreadable text like in the screenshot you posted.

There most likely are several Japanese letters in the file names of those files within the zip.
So by not having the Japanese language setting in place while downloading the files your computer already renamed those Japanese characters to unreadable names.
Hence when your computer cannot run the game correctly or/and when the game searches for a file with file name "X" it cannot find that file because that file was renamed to "?!&$)"&()" by your system.

So to play the game follow these steps:
1. Delete the broken game and to make sure also delete your downloaded zip file.
Reason: Explained above - due to Japanese characters being not understood by your system.

2. Change your locale setting for non-unicode programms to Japanese.
Your computer will have to restart to complete this change.

3. Download the game's zip file again.

Now with the Japanese language pack and settings in place your systems should be able to read the Japanese characters correctly and not change them to anything else.

Therefore now simply unpack the game and you can play it.

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So I've only just reached the first H-Scene with Fia so I don't know if this is right or not but I've read/heard that at the end of the story (going for Route A, never going to go for Route B) everyone except Fia & Avaro go off and do their own thing leaving the two on there own and that the only one who says they actually love Avaro is Fia and everyone else has a more friends with benefits relationship with him, is this right or have my friends decided to fuck with me for a laugh (again)?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm pretty far from finishing the game even the first time, but if MC's trend of only really fucking other girls because it helps empower Fia continues, then I wouldn't be surprised if those two remain together no matter what with no other available options for permanent relationships.

If anything, I've been quite surprised by how things went. With Fia being the "Present Goddess of Marriage" and with her actually getting empowered by her Apostle fucking around, or her fucking around, you'd expect the game to have entirely different directions available.

As for Route B. Bleh. I checked the conditions for that one out of curiosity. Doubt I'll ever have the interest in playing it. Not when it includes neglecting best girl Katorit. Dragon loli is best-girl. Can't change my mind about that.

Reactions: fuew12

Jiur13

Mar 8, 2021
Dumb question, how to access the appends? Just finished 1st time, starting NG+.
just play the game again and they will pretty much pop up as you go
if you turn on "fast forward" (it skips previously read text) it will stop when you get to new append content

all the appends other than 4 are translated, why 4 is still in JP is beyond me, i tried asking like last week and no one answered me so i assume the translator ignored it on purpose

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
FYI, there's an ignorable error during new game plus that unlocks the Door of Guidance Dungeon you get from talking to the angel. Just press yes when it pops up or you'll crash your game.

RaimuKontol

Jan 17, 2021
Actually, you can do that yourself quite easily.
1. Open the CT you already have.
2. Then go to the last of the basofallstats that you want more of - e.g. "FS-4thSlot" here.
3. Right-click on the address and select "Copy" from the menu there.
4. Paste in the copied address and simply confirm with the "Paste" button in the menu that pops up.
5. Double-click on the newly pasted address, change the description to the next stat in line "HP-5thSlot" and finally under "pointer" click on the right arrow of the top line there.
6. Click "OK" to confirm.

Now you have the address for the 5th slot.
Simply repeat steps 2-6 starting with your address for HP of slot 5 and then you get the address "SP-5thSlot".
Once more and you get "FS-5thSlot".
And so on.

Once you have all addresses added that you wanted then save your CT.
Best is to save it with "save as" and change the name a little.
That way you keep the original CT in case that you somehow made a mistake with the changes.
thnx man .. this trick is very helpful

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
So I've only just reached the first H-Scene with Fia so I don't know if this is right or not but I've read/heard that at the end of the story (going for Route A, never going to go for Route B) everyone except Fia & Avaro go off and do their own thing leaving the two on there own and that the only one who says they actually love Avaro is Fia and everyone else has a more friends with benefits relationship with him, is this right or have my friends decided to fuck with me for a laugh (again)?
Yep, correct, this is not a true harem, he just has fun with others
Have you seen the sequel trailer video? She's still the main heroine.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Well damn, still gonna play it cause it's been enjoyable so far but I can tell I won't be able to fully enjoy the ending even though I'll be happy for them knowing they're going off to achieve their dreams. Everyone looks to be returning in the sequel though so it's not like they've left to never return I guess.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
What!!! I really hope they don't repeat same boring kinetic novel again with sequel, but yeah... I guess I'm done with Eusully for now. I'm not hate character like Fia just boring with this kind of character along loli and tsundere that monopolized whole series not just in anime but also Manga, LN and also game for almost 10 years long.
I still love Kamidori but really... Eusully shouldn't downgrade their game with getting rid of a chance to have another route with another best girls in the game... I'm so sad

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
The thing about Amayui vs Kamidori for me is not about how many heroines there are but the corner cutting they did with the game design.

That is, Kamidori had graphics for multiple different items such as clothing that is tied to the heroine's power and usage in gameplay and tiny graphics like icons for potions and stuff.

Whereas, Amayui consolidated all items and weapons into a list for you to choose and made skill aquisition tied to levels or training which made the summons super overpowered early game while weak as hell late game compared to the main cast until you can farm up 5 stars to unlock double action and forcing weapons to be swapped almost constantly for type advantage gets way too tedious until you get void typing which makes you stick with it almost all the time.

Granted, Kamidori did have some problems with tediousness in the gameplay too but not as bland as Amayui made it become.

The focus on one heroine isn't that much of a problem considering in Kamidori, the 3 routes were entirely separate making the harem aspect of it basically non-canon. It also made going to a different route tedious since you gotta play the beginning again for 3-4 hours before you could even get into the route separation point.

All in all, at least Amayui is not Kami no Rhapsody.

Reactions: HeadsExplode

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Still... Eroge especially fantasy JRPG is way more better with multiple endings.
btw Kamidori is Eushully's most popular game in japan and Western.

But maybe I know the reason why Eushully's game after sankai ou no yubiwa become simply linear plot...
I guess it's because eushully working together with another developer, in Amayui case they work together with Enterbrain and fuukan no grasesta with kadokawa shoten... So much different with the series that eushully working by them self...
That's why I still have a hope for sequel amayui labyrinth meister have multiple endings coz it's look like Eushully done this sequel by them self. (I'm itching so badly to see kisnil kagri's or lishenntser lauros's story lol)

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes