Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah, she will never comeback if you don't enter Dragon Valley before chapter 7 begins, this's one of condition for start B route, you can go to Wiki link in page 1 and read "unlocking the B route" if you want play bad ending route.
I see. Welp, I'm one dungeon away from chapter 7 and she still hasn't left?
I guess she needs to be lvl 30 or something...

Aryan95

Dec 15, 2018
I'm thinking you need to up your mining level via buildings in your fortress.
lol thanks i didn't know about the mining lvls affect anything
tho i got it from data mining with cheat engine. manually. phewwwwwww..

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Wanted to drop by and say a couple things. First and foremost, thanks for all the love.

Second, and more importantly, while it's a bit late to point this out, the prepatched torrent is incorrectly patched. It appears to have applied the old ZAP Interface Patch after the dialogue patches. This is a big deal since that Interface Patch has some untranslated dialogue files that would've overwritten translated dialogue files, resulting in issues such as Append 4 looking like it's been untranslated.

I strongly recommend people just apply the Complete Edition patch anyways since the torrent was created before that, but hopefully supereImo at least addresses this issue.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Hello all. Missing a scene: page 1, the bottom one from right side. Any clues? Finished route A and B, what im missing?

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Do you need to be in japanese locale for the cheat table to work? Can't get the values populated... Eushully games are huge grindfest usually so playing one without cheats...

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Do you need to be in japanese locale for the cheat table to work? Can't get the values populated... Eushully games are huge grindfest usually so playing one without cheats...
Im not sure since most of jap games require japanese locale. anyway, this is the version i used, works fine for me. it covers almost everything.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
A short guide here (got from the wikis and tested later)
Recommended order:
Play route B, just accepts all requests from villain like characters (the blue led in chap 3, the hallucinogenous thing in chap 5), don't click in Katorit events nor accepts the old woman request (craft 3 things for Marsterria).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Play route A, dont trigger Katorit events; deny all requests from villain like characters
Play route A alternate: trigger Katorit events; deny all requests from villain like characters

Scene guide:
No scene in Route B, only a couple different CG; all scene can be obtained in route A, just complete all character quests (Ior/Mikeyu; Kisnir; Roseline; Mikshuana)
There are no scene for Valefor, Lily, Yuela
Katorit scene is missable if you dont use her in your party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AP5 events (requires route A + B): get all yuikis and will trigger the event for Avaro in chapter 5; Roseline in chapter 6; Mikshuana in 7

And this will cover some questions in-game like puzzles

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
I seem to have encountered a bug in the "Door of Guidance - Inviting green belt" map. The tiene just won't move after it goes left twice, and just either stays there or moves randomly back and forth. I tried googling a solution, but there wasn't one at all. Has anyone else encountered this bug, or am I the only one??

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
lure her with your units. at least 2 squares away from her. it works with avaro
So do I just position units at least 3 squares in front of and in the direction I want her to go ("Come and get this booty" style)? Or do I position them behind her ("If you don't move, Imma buttrape you" style)?

Don't ask why I gave those example styles... They were the first thing that came to mind. I'm weird like that, yes

Edit: Tried it myself, and you have to position Avaro 4 squares in front of her (Any more, and she won't move), in the direction you want her to go (She can move 3 squares at a time, so place him 4 in front for max distance travelled). So "Come and get this booty" style. Thanks @wyldstrykr

Last edited:

yamitsuki

Dec 30, 2018
does someone know what trigger mikeyu event that's unlock redcliff? i did ior one already and already got katolit on pt,but mikeyu event dint trigger

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Well, I took the save provided on page 5 (100% CG and everything) and got everyone to level 99 (including all the NG+ units and summons. Fia's summons also have everything done at 80/80 and 60/60 for Roseline's), with equipment I considered optimal. Also, got a bunch of the hallowed weapons (because the all regen III you get from them is far too good), so if anyone wants to steamroll through everything and just watch/read the cutscenes, here's the save.

OQETLCC

Oct 22, 2020
Has anyone got this working with wine on Linux? I managed to get it to run to the main menu and to the start game menu, but it crashes a few seconds into the beginning cutscene or when clicking options. I did the following:

I copied the fonts provided by trashcan666 into
~/.wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/
and the save config into
~/.wine/drive_c/users/user/Local Settings/Application Data/Eushully/天結いキャッスルマイスター/SAVE

I start the game with
LC_ALL=ja_JP.utf-8 wine age

From what I gathered a similar issue for windows users got fixed by installing the "K-Lite Codec Pack". I installed gst plugins good, bad and ugly for 32 and 64 bit but that did not seem to fix the issue, I think even if I install the right codec I would still need gstreamer support for it.

Does anyone know what codecs this game exactly needs? This would help me with debugging the issue.

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Pls help when i run the game this appear i dunno what to do my system is in japan locale btw
Even if your system is in Japanese locale, have you tried using the emulator?
If yes, then try the following:

For anyone that keeps crashing on windows 10 , this helped fix it on my end.

Code:
1. bring up the Start Menu -> Settings

2. click Applications

3. pick Apps & Features (on the left)

4. choose Manage optional features (take care it's in small in the middle of the screen)

5. choose Add a feature

6. find Japanese Supplemental Fonts and install it
I hope it will help you.

OQETLCC

Oct 22, 2020
I found that the game crashed when it tries to draw text not because of missing codecs. Shortly after a call to GetGlyphOutlineA from the windows api the game will crash. This happens in the option menu, because there is an example of text being drawn and in the first few seconds after game start when the intro text is displayed.

I am not sure why this happens, but maybe I am missing the font the translation project is using. Does anyone know which font it is? (The images are from youtube)

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes